Windows 10: every mornig my computer goes to sleep, but sleep is off

Discus and support every mornig my computer goes to sleep, but sleep is off in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; then start it starts and it's go direct to sleep and so on windows version 2020h2 19042.804 Sven Åke... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Sven ÅkeCarlsson, Feb 13, 2021.

1. every mornig my computer goes to sleep, but sleep is off

then start it starts and it's go direct to sleep

and so on

windows version 2020h2 19042.804

Sven Åke

:)

Sven ÅkeCarlsson, Feb 13, 2021

2. Computer Wakes Up From Sleep And Goes Back To Sleep?

Hmm, lazy computer! *Roll Eyes every mornig my computer goes to sleep, but sleep is off :rolleyes:

Sorry for that stupid line, I couldn't resist. *Frown every mornig my computer goes to sleep, but sleep is off :(

Maybe you have something configured to sleep when idle. Check that on your power settings.

Blue-Knight, Feb 13, 2021
  3. Computer goes to Sleep mode automatically

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below if not tried already and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>System>Power & sleep.
    • In the right pane, select Never from the drop down list for
      Screen
      and Sleep.
    • Close the dialog box and check for status.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 13, 2021
  4. Argel Obm Win User

every mornig my computer goes to sleep, but sleep is off

Computer sleeping

Hi,

For us to better understand your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer before encountering the issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you've done so far?
    • Is you computer going to sleep while you're using it?
    • How many minutes does it take before your computer goes to sleep?
    Hope to hear from you soon.

Argel Obm, Feb 13, 2021
Thema:

every mornig my computer goes to sleep, but sleep is off

1. every mornig my computer goes to sleep, but sleep is off - Similar Threads - every mornig computer

2. Computer randomly goes to sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer randomly goes to sleep: I have Windows 10 on my desktop and it randomly goes to sleep in the middle of use. I have the setting set to never sleep but it still does it. Please help;ThanksRusty_F...
  3. Computer randomly goes to sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer randomly goes to sleep: I have Windows 10 on my desktop and it randomly goes to sleep in the middle of use. I have the setting set to never sleep but it still does it. Please help;ThanksRusty_F...
  4. Computer randomly goes to sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD every time my computer goes to sleep?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD every time my computer goes to sleep?: My computer has been getting BSOD every time it goes to sleep for the last month and I don't know what to do. I have updated drivers, but nothing seems to work. I attached a MSinfo export and the last three minidumps. There were no changes made to the computer the day the...
  6. Computer goes to sleep by itself

Computer goes to sleep by itself: My computer screen turns itself off. Source LockApp.exe Summary Stopped responding and was closed Date ‎23-‎Aug-‎20 6:09 PM Status Report sent Description A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows. Faulting Application Path:...
  7. Computer goes to sleep when screen goes off

Computer goes to sleep when screen goes off: My laptop sleeps when the screen goes off regardless of the sleep time settings. I followed all the steps described in thisthread to fix it but to no avail. Perhaps a fresh reinstall of Windows would fix it? HP ENVY X360 - 13-ar0005na...
  8. Computer goes to sleep early

Computer goes to sleep early: I have a HP Z Book with Windows 10 64 bit. No matter what settings I use it always goes to sleep after one minute. Unless you choose never and then it shuts down when the battery is depleted. Any suggestions? Thanks....
  9. Monitor turns off when computer goes to sleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor turns off when computer goes to sleep: Hi everyone, This is a really small problem but I just want to get down to the cause of it. I am running windows 10 with dual monitors and every time the computer goes to sleep one of the monitors turns off and requires me to push the power button on the monitor to turn it...
  10. this morning my computer goes to sleep every 3 minutes

this morning my computer goes to sleep every 3 minutes: As of this morning my computer goes to sleep every 3 minutes. I have everything on "never" The screen saver setting is set on "none" Is there anyway to stop this from happening? 17314