Windows 10: every morning when I turn on computer the microsoft support screen comes up

Discus and support every morning when I turn on computer the microsoft support screen comes up in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Every moning, when I turn on the computer, my previous days tabs all open up as usual. Within the last few days however an additional tab continues to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RyeEncoke, Jun 20, 2019.

1. RyeEncoke Win User

every morning when I turn on computer the microsoft support screen comes up

Every moning, when I turn on the computer, my previous days tabs all open up as usual. Within the last few days however an additional tab continues to open up

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/hub/4338813/windows-help?os=windows-10

I don't know why the microsoft suppport tab is opening up but I would like to stop it from opening up every morning. The only thing I can think of is it might be the feature update 1903 that is waiting for me to install. Do I have to install the update to get rid of the support screen every morning? I am not thrilled about installing feature updates, they always mess up my computer for days and I have to reset a whole bunch of things back to the way I like them afterwards, so I am waiting til the very last minute to do the stupid update.

:)

RyeEncoke, Jun 20, 2019

2. Computer turns itself on in the morning

Since updating to Windows 10 my computer has turned itself on in the morning nearly everyday. It has never done this before and I am worried that it might have been hacked or something. I cannot find a way to get into my BIOS as there is nothing that comes
    up on the screen when the computer is booting up, but even if I could I don't understand why it would have just started happening if it was a setting on there. I don't use my computer much during the day so I really don't want it to happen. Please does anyone
    know how to stop it?

KathyCollison, Jun 20, 2019
  3. How to make your computer come on automatically.

Here are a few options. They depend on your BIOS providing the required functionality:

• Use a different computer on the same wired network to send a signal to your PC. It's called "Wake-on LAN".
    • Configure your BIOS to turn the PC on at the required time.
    • Use an electric switching clock to apply power to your PC at 8am. Set the BIOS to start the PC when power is applied.
    To get into the BIOS, do this:

• Turn the machine off
    • Turn it on.
    • Wait until the spinning circle appears, then turn the computer off.
    • Repeat steps 2 and 3 two more times.
    You can now select the preferred boot option or press whatever key is needed to get into the BIOS screen. It is often F12, F1 or F2. Some machines, e.g. Microsoft Surface netbooks, use different methods. You need to read the manual.

Frederik Long, Jun 20, 2019
  4. every morning when I turn on computer the microsoft support screen comes up

I restarted my computer this morning and accidentally clicked the high resolution contrast instead of the onscreen keyboard -- the background screen turned black

Hi Joytayloron,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concerned. Let me help you to fix the issue.

To assist you better, please provide us more information.

• Did you turn off the High Contrast from the log-in screen?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    Let’s try the simple steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below methods.

Method 1.

I recommend you to uninstall/reinstall the display adapter driver and check. Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for display adapter and click on it to expand.

• Right click on the device and click on
      uninstall

• Once you are done uninstalling the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the generic display adapter driver.
    If this doesn’t help to fix the issue. I suggest you to update the display adapter driver. Skip step3 from the above steps and right click on the
    device and click on update.

Method 2.

If the above method did not help to fix the issue, I would suggest you to go to the computer manufacturer website and download the latest display adapter driver. If the display driver is not available for Windows 10, try installing the available driver
    in compatibility mode and check.

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    Hope this helps. Please post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jun 20, 2019
Thema:

every morning when I turn on computer the microsoft support screen comes up

1. every morning when I turn on computer the microsoft support screen comes up - Similar Threads - every morning turn

2. I turned off my computer for the night, and when i turned it back on in the morning, it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I turned off my computer for the night, and when i turned it back on in the morning, it...: It ust shows a blue screen, with a big samsung logo in the middle, an intel logo in the bottom right side, and it says "F2 Setup F4 Recovery". I've been pressing F12 since i know that it was the button to skip any menu that popped up after starting apart from the regular...
  3. I turned off my computer for the night, and when i turned it back on in the morning, it...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I turned off my computer for the night, and when i turned it back on in the morning, it...: It ust shows a blue screen, with a big samsung logo in the middle, an intel logo in the bottom right side, and it says "F2 Setup F4 Recovery". I've been pressing F12 since i know that it was the button to skip any menu that popped up after starting apart from the regular...
  4. I turned off my computer for the night, and when i turned it back on in the morning, it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Why does the Disk Drive max out every morning when I boot up the computer?

Why does the Disk Drive max out every morning when I boot up the computer?: Why do Microsoft Compatibility Telemetry and other Microsoft programs hijack and max out the Disk Drive on my Windows 10 computer every morning when I boot up the computer; and is there any way to prevent this?...
  6. When i turned on my computer, it comes up with Windows setup installation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When i turned on my computer, it comes up with Windows setup installation: When i turned on my computer, it comes up with windows setup. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-turned-on-my-computer-it-comes-up-with/23aadfb9-8bb5-486a-8af1-45aa3886668f
  7. I turned my computer on this morning and was greeted with this...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I turned my computer on this morning and was greeted with this...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MisterBurn [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k05ums/i_turned_my_computer_on_this_morning_and_was/
  8. Computer is on every morning?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer is on every morning?: Microsoft Community I have a Lenovo T14 Gen 1 that is running Windows 10, version 2004. I started noticing that my laptop is on every morning. I initially thought that maybe it was getting hung up when shutting it off in the evening but that doesn't seem to be an issue. It...
  9. These come up every time I turn on my computer, the message on 'updater' only comes up...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    These come up every time I turn on my computer, the message on 'updater' only comes up...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MattiasLikesSushi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j1zs7x/these_come_up_every_time_i_turn_on_my_computer/
  10. how do I stop Microsoft come up when I turn computer on?

how do I stop Microsoft come up when I turn computer on?: I downloaded new update on computer and now when laptop is turned on the Microsoft browser comes one. How do I make it not do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-microsoft-come-up-when-i-turn/61522081-82c8-4ceb-aa3a-efa7a51bfcab

Users found this page by searching for:

1. every morning computer screen is messed up