Windows 10: Every now and then something goes wrong with windows please fix these issues! (More...

Discus and support Every now and then something goes wrong with windows please fix these issues! (More... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Anti-Dreamer [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Anti-Dreamer, Jan 4, 2020.

1. Every now and then something goes wrong with windows please fix these issues! (More...

/u/Anti-Dreamer, Jan 4, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 4, 2020
  3. cdawall Win User
    Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

Weird same batch of steps I have. Mine however was fixing the issue for windows 8 users *Laugh :laugh:

cdawall, Jan 4, 2020
  4. Every now and then something goes wrong with windows please fix these issues! (More...

PC goes into black screen and froze

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's not a software related issue which is why I was suggesting that you remove the video card to start with since it's such an easy process of elimination step.

I'm not familiar with AMD CPUs, I did see that you had listed in your system specs but I had no idea whether or not it has an iGPU

Is there any possibility of you being able to get your hands on any compatible video card at all?it would be the easiest step to try to troubleshoot or at least one of the easier ones. You should be able to get into the bios without anything but A display cable hooked up to the motherboard

jboydgolfer, Jan 4, 2020
Thema:

Every now and then something goes wrong with windows please fix these issues! (More...

1. Every now and then something goes wrong with windows please fix these issues! (More... - Similar Threads - Every something goes

2. Windows Photos App: "Something Went Wrong. Please try again"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Photos App: "Something Went Wrong. Please try again": I was just reading a locked thread from 2016 about how you get this dreaded message "Something went wrong. Please try again" while trying to "Choose lighting" on photos opened in Windows Photo apps. The solution they found then was to copy (or add) the source of your...
  3. "Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again."

"Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again.": Hello, I am trying to reply to posts on the Microsoft Community and I am getting this error message: "Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again." I am not including any links in my posts, it is just giving me this error message when I attempt to reply to them. Any help...
  4. "Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again."

"Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again.": Hello, I am trying to reply to posts on the Microsoft Community and I am getting this error message: "Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again." I am not including any links in my posts, it is just giving me this error message when I attempt to reply to them. Any help...
  5. something went wrong

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    something went wrong: I have tried to use the store and send feedback but each time I do I get the something went wrong please try again later 0x8007139f. there is no way to log in, no way to send feedback because this is the only thing that keeps coming back. any help would be great...
  6. somethings wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    somethings wrong: hi I did the windows 10 update and it has made my laptop go crazy I am unable to watch any youtube the sound is fine but the picture breaks up into squares and starts moving backwards and forwards it aslso does it when I try to watch any anime's my laptop is a ADVENT...
  7. Something went wrong and we can't sign you in right now. Please try ag

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Something went wrong and we can't sign you in right now. Please try ag: This is what I get when I try to get into Windows Store: Sign in Something went wrong and we can't sign you in right now. Please try again. I just cannot get past this point! I think I was already permanently logged in anyway. Thanks. 50713
  8. Something Went Wrong

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Something Went Wrong: I installed Windows 10 on a tablet. For some reason the camera did not work. What error message do I get..."Something went wrong" Well no kidding. How is that suppose to help me. I would love to have an operating system that spells out the problem in plain language. It...
  9. Is something wrong with Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is something wrong with Windows 10?: On all my computers, I downloaded the updater from microsoft website. It showed me that I am not using the latest version of Windows 10, so I used this updater tool, but it will just Download Windows, then Verify and then Download again, and then show me an Error code. The...
  10. Is there something wrong with my soundcard or is it a settings issue?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there something wrong with my soundcard or is it a settings issue?: Hi there, I bought a new desktop PC about a month ago which has Windows 10 as its operating system. I listen to my music mainly by using my PC and I either use Windows Media Player, MediaMonkey or Foobar 2000. I have noticed that some tracks are not playing correctly....