Windows 10: Every online game crashes after launch because it lost server connection

Discus and support Every online game crashes after launch because it lost server connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Every time I open an online game such as Call of Duty, R6, or Fortnite, it crashes after about a minute with an unknown error.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JackRSY, Jul 24, 2021.

1. JackRSY Win User

Every online game crashes after launch because it lost server connection

Every time I open an online game such as Call of Duty, R6, or Fortnite, it crashes after about a minute with an unknown error.

:)

JackRSY, Jul 24, 2021
  2. Geethu B Win User

Lost Planet 3 game keeps crashing

Hi Vernon,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with playing
    Lost Planet 3 game as it crashes. I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, let me know if you get any error messages?

This issue may occur if the Lost Planet 3 game
    is corrupt.

You may try to uninstall and reinstall the Lost Planet 3 game
    and check if it works. To uninstall the Lost Planet 3 game follow these steps:

• Right-click on
      Start Button and click on Programs and Features.

• Right-click on the
      Lost Planet 3 game and click on Uninstall.
    Warning: Make sure you have the installation media for
    Lost Planet 3 game before uninstalling it.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jul 24, 2021
  3. Zaki_j Win User
    Forza Horizon 3 Crash on Gameplay

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that Forza Horizon 3 keeps crashing.

• Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?

I suggest you refer and follow the steps mentioned in the article and check if that resolves the issue. Refer to the article
    My Game is Not Launching or is Crashing on PC.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Zaki

Zaki_j, Jul 24, 2021
  4. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 24, 2021
Thema:

1. Every online game crashes after launch because it lost server connection - Similar Threads - Every online game

2. Blue Screen crash after launching a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen crash after launching a game: Ok so what is happening ? I've had my gaming laptop for 4 months now and everything worked perfectly with a rtx 3060 Bsince 2 weeks ago but now ALL my games are crashing at some point after launching themSome like Rocket League I can play 2-3 games and then they crash, some...
  3. Trouble connecting to online servers on PC games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble connecting to online servers on PC games: Hello, I’ve been trying to play Battlefield 1 on my laptop via a wireless connection but I can never connect to the game‘s online servers. The same is true for other games on my system. I have no trouble connecting to the internet; only the game’s servers. There are two...
  4. Trouble connecting to online servers on PC games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble connecting to online servers on PC games: Hello, I’ve been trying to play Battlefield 1 on my laptop via a wireless connection but I can never connect to the game‘s online servers. The same is true for other games on my system. I have no trouble connecting to the internet; only the game’s servers. There are two...
  5. My FH4 Game is not working online and i cannot connect to online servers because its BLOCKED.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My FH4 Game is not working online and i cannot connect to online servers because its BLOCKED.: The problem started with me can't even download the game for some reason and it was stuck at 0% and non of the internet solution solved it. but somehow I found out that the download only works with wifi not cable even tho it was on the same router.anyways after finishing the...
  6. PC Crashes after launching a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Crashes after launching a game: I built my first PC around three weeks ago and it ran well for the first week and a half, but since then I have experienced this issue where the PC will crash, show me a black screen, and then reboot. I have occasionally received Blue Screen of death with the following error...
  7. Online Games Crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Online Games Crashing: Hey All, I'm pretty desperate here for some insight. So basically I've been getting consistent crashes when I try to play online games. Usually, I will be able to play 5-10 minutes before the game freezes and crashes. I am usually greeted with a crash message that reads...
  8. Connection to server issues on online games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connection to server issues on online games: So recently like around three days ago Iv'e noticed a problem when playing online multiplayer games like apex legends and destiny 2. Basically my game will lag a lot or freeze and frame skip until it kicks me out of the game and says cant connect to server. I haven't...
  9. Online games not connecting to servers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Online games not connecting to servers: Hi there, My online games are not connecting to servers But my internet is working fully good Every site is working fine like youtube, twitch, facebook but online browser games and other online games are not connecting to servers like i tried PUBG, Fortnite, Apex Legends....
  10. Lost internet connection when start a online game

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lost internet connection when start a online game: When i start a game from steam or other platform the internet will auto disconnected, when i close the game and the internet become normal. It is not the wifi problem. After reformat windows 10, this problem solved. but after 3 days this problem occurs again I check the...