Windows 10: every option is boxed in pc

Discus and support every option is boxed in pc in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi, i am using windows 10 home, version 2004 on HP laptop. i noticed that every option in my pc is boxed like volume bar, battery status and many more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AariyaanTowsif, Sep 30, 2020.

1. every option is boxed in pc

hi, i am using windows 10 home, version 2004 on HP laptop. i noticed that every option in my pc is boxed like volume bar, battery status and many more are boxed. sometimes it appears and disappears. plz help me fix this.

:)

AariyaanTowsif, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

every option is boxed in pc

1. every option is boxed in pc - Similar Threads - every option boxed

2. No password box, only sign in option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No password box, only sign in option: Hi,When i try to click on the sign in option its just doesn't respond and suddenly change my background to windows default background and does not respond while clicking tge sign in option,I cant log in to my laptop.please help me fix this issue...
  3. No password box, only sign in option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No password box, only sign in option: Hi,When i try to click on the sign in option its just doesn't respond and suddenly change my background to windows default background and does not respond while clicking tge sign in option,I cant log in to my laptop.please help me fix this issue...
  4. missing search box option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    missing search box option: On the latest windows 11 update there was a new feature to show a search box with the Search HighlightsIcon instead of just the search button.When I go now to the personalization/taskbar to activate the searchbox I only get a toggle instead off the dropbox.How do I reenable...
  5. missing search box option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    missing search box option: On the latest windows 11 update there was a new feature to show a search box with the Search HighlightsIcon instead of just the search button.When I go now to the personalization/taskbar to activate the searchbox I only get a toggle instead off the dropbox.How do I reenable...
  6. Automatically box appears around every option, options are underscored, when playing a...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatically box appears around every option, options are underscored, when playing a...: hi, i am using windows 10 home version 20H2 on my hp laptop. Recently I am facing an irritating problem which is suddenly while watching a video, i noticed that it automatically stutters to end and when this happen, every thing becomes boxed i mean volume bar, battery...
  7. Search box missing with no option for "show search box"

in Cortana
    Search box missing with no option for "show search box": I followed this thread exactly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-the-search-box-back-in-the-task-bar-win-10/d6d22ba7-7398-4bc9-b86f-e41e6e80f7d4 but still don't have the search bar. Yes, I have "use small taskbars" set to off. Yes, I have...
  8. This pc dialog box

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    This pc dialog box: My pc dialog box keeps comming up for no reason at all. Any suggestions on how to fix problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-pc-dialog-box/80473ef0-aea3-483e-bf22-d57158641d47
  9. EPSON Printer Options and dialog box

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    EPSON Printer Options and dialog box: How do I get my print options pop-up back? Is it the firmware that changed? Recent MS update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-printer-options-and-dialog-box/d73417a4-a20e-4bb8-81c1-105c4fda37fc
  10. Incompatible Print Option Dialog box

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Incompatible Print Option Dialog box: I am receiving an Incompatible Print Option Dialog box stating I have two conflicts, with no real details provided. I have a new Lexmark printer on TCP-IP Port 192.168.0.1 that could be part of the issue, but can't seem to get that one changed. The dialog Box says the...