Windows 10: every other business day recurring meeting in outlook

Discus and support every other business day recurring meeting in outlook in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need to set up a meeting in outlook that occurs every other business day.So I need to meet with Group A on M-W-F during week 1 & T-Th during week 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MBossman, Aug 6, 2021.

1. MBossman Win User

every other business day recurring meeting in outlook

I need to set up a meeting in outlook that occurs every other business day.So I need to meet with Group A on M-W-F during week 1 & T-Th during week 2 and then group B on T-Th in week 1 and M-W-F for week 2. This pattern need to repeat.

:)

MBossman, Aug 6, 2021

2. How to give a link to Skype recurring meeting

Our team member who is working for a different company wants to join our Skype recurring meeting. The problem is that he is not Outlook or Skype for Business user. But we are going to use Skype for Business for
    this meeting. How can I generate a link to give him so that he could join our meeting?

NikolettBékés, Aug 6, 2021
  3. djnygaard Win User
    Recurring Meetings not syncing properly

Hey Jack:

Sorry I haven't gotten back to this in a while... every other business day recurring meeting in outlook :)

I am syncing with one computer only. The person whe sent the recurring meetings will cancel one instance, or reschedule one meeting of the series to a different day, while the rest of the occurances remain the same. These recurring meetings all have a
    specified end date. These changes to the recurring meetings show up fine in the Outlook on my PC, but the changes to not transfer to my PDA...they remain the same as the original settings.

I have tried removing the partnership, clearing the calendar on my PDA, then re-establishing the partnership and synchronizing. The problem remains the same.

Thanks,

Debbie

djnygaard, Aug 6, 2021
  4. KPeanut Win User

**** Meeting Content

Hi,

Please can someone tell me how long content remains in a Skype for business meeting or if in fact I go back into my calendar to a meeting last month for example to download the presentation or whiteboard? how does it change depending
    on whether I used a new meeting space or a dedicated meeting space, say for a recurring meeting.

If I can go back to a meeting to pick up the content is it only if I was the organiser or a presenter or can I do this I was an attendee.

I have found this information but it doesn't give me the detail I need:-

Meeting Content Retention

Customers using Skype for Business Online can upload content to a Skype for Business Meeting as attachments, such as PowerPoint presentations, OneNote files, and other files. The retention period for content that has been uploaded to a meeting is as follows:

• One-time meeting Content is retained for 15 days starting from when the last person leaves the meeting.

• Recurring meeting Content is retained for 15 days after the last person leaves the last session of the meeting. The retention timer resets if someone joins the same meeting session within 15 days. For example, assume a Skype for Business
      meeting is scheduled to occur on a weekly basis for one year, and a file is uploaded to the meeting during the first instance. If at least one person joins the meeting session every week, the file is retained in Skype for Business Online servers for the entire
      year plus 15 days after the last person leaves the last meeting of the series.

• Meet Now meeting Content is retained for 8 hours after the meeting end time.

Meeting Expiration

Users can access a specific meeting after the meeting has ended, subject to the following expiration time periods:

• One-time meeting Meeting expires 14 days after the scheduled meeting end time.

• Recurring meeting with end date Meeting expires 14 days after the scheduled end time of the last meeting occurrence.

• Meet Now meeting Meeting expires after 8 hours.

How can you get back to a meet now meeting?

Many thanks for your help.

KPeanut, Aug 6, 2021
Thema:

1. every other business day recurring meeting in outlook - Similar Threads - every business recurring

2. Realtek drivers every other day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek drivers every other day: Why in the world are they wanting to update the realtec bluetooth drivers every other day. It's not only aggravating, its not neccessary. Once a month or so with a good patch would work just as well. I have had at least 4 driver downloads that have failed, just to have...
  3. Realtek drivers every other day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek drivers every other day: Why in the world are they wanting to update the realtec bluetooth drivers every other day. It's not only aggravating, its not neccessary. Once a month or so with a good patch would work just as well. I have had at least 4 driver downloads that have failed, just to have...
  4. MS Outlook Recurring Meeting Invite with Variable Subject

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Outlook Recurring Meeting Invite with Variable Subject: Is there a way I can create a recurring meeting invite with Subject having a variable? Ex. 1st occurrence should say 'Meeting Invite for Version 1.0' 2nd occurrence should say 'Meeting Invite for Version 2.0' 3rd occurrence should say 'Meeting Invite for Version 3.0' and so...
  5. MS Outlook Recurring Meeting Invite with Variable Subject

MS Outlook Recurring Meeting Invite with Variable Subject: Is there a way I can create a recurring meeting invite with Subject having a variable? Ex. 1st occurrence should say 'Meeting Invite for Version 1.0' 2nd occurrence should say 'Meeting Invite for Version 2.0' 3rd occurrence should say 'Meeting Invite for Version 3.0' and so...
  6. BSOD Every other day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Every other day: I legitimately do not know anymore, I tried everything, from resetting, changing memory, deleting, updating, rolling back drivers, updating, deleting programs, installing programs, enabling/disabling hardware acceleration, sfc/ commands, chkdsk commands, memtest86. I still...
  7. updates shuold be every other day.

updates shuold be every other day.: change update to every other day thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updates-shuold-be-every-other-day/2ab3d25d-3875-4031-846e-95ff29805d69
  8. Not every day outlook show something

in Browsers and Email
    Not every day outlook show something: In my Inbox are contained hundreds of emails. But two days ago I opened MS Outlook 2007 and didn’t see dozens of emails. I checked it again, but it appeared as truth. 90179
  9. BSOD every other day or so

BSOD every other day or so: Been getting these BSOD errors for a few days now, haven't able to figure it out 84327
  10. BSOD every other day

BSOD every other day: Since I upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 I get the BSOD every other day. I have updated all drivers and recently installed a new video card because I thought that was the problem. My system is a windows 32-bit, Intel core duo E6750 @ 2.66 ghz, 4.0 GB ram, nvidia geforce...