Windows 10: Every other day I get an error message re. my Microsoft account. It asks me to update my...

Discus and support Every other day I get an error message re. my Microsoft account. It asks me to update my... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Your account settings are out-of-date in Mail or Calendar for Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DianeEngle, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Every other day I get an error message re. my Microsoft account. It asks me to update my...

Your account settings are out-of-date in Mail or Calendar for Windows 10

:)

DianeEngle, Jun 14, 2020

2. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Jun 14, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Every day am asked to re-enter Microsoft Account Password

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Convert Microsoft Account to Local account and restart the system and again try to convert Local account to Microsoft account and check if it helps.

• Go to All settings.

• Select Accounts.

• Sign in with Local account instead and follow the on screen instructions.

• And again change it Microsoft account.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jun 14, 2020
  4. Mussels Win User

Every other day I get an error message re. my Microsoft account. It asks me to update my...

the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

Every other day I get an error message re. my Microsoft account. It asks me to update my...

1. Every other day I get an error message re. my Microsoft account. It asks me to update my... - Similar Threads - Every error message

2. Every time I try to sign in to my microsoft account I get error message below

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Every time I try to sign in to my microsoft account I get error message below: Selected user account does not exist in tenant 'Microsoft Services' and cannot access the application '0000000c-0000-0000-c000-000000000000' in that tenant. The account needs to be added as an external user in the tenant first. Please use a different account....
  3. Every time I try to sign in to my microsoft account I get error message below

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I try to sign in to my microsoft account I get error message below: Selected user account does not exist in tenant 'Microsoft Services' and cannot access the application '0000000c-0000-0000-c000-000000000000' in that tenant. The account needs to be added as an external user in the tenant first. Please use a different account....
  4. Every time I try to sign in to my microsoft account I get error message below

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why am I asked to change my password for Microsoft EVERY DAY?!?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I asked to change my password for Microsoft EVERY DAY?!?!: I have never had to change my password every day until about 7 days ago. I am being asked to change it EVERY DAY now. NO I HAVE NOT BEEN HACKED! I started using a website called Forge for Minecraft. Everytime I log into Minecraft owned by Microsoft I am asked to create a new...
  6. Samsung Note8 asks me every day to connect to Microsoft Account, but I CAN'T.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung Note8 asks me every day to connect to Microsoft Account, but I CAN'T.: My Samsung Galaxy Note8 keeps saying it can't connect with my Microsoft account. But every time I try to make the connection, it says my password is wrong, even if I changed to a new password just a few hours earlier. I am already connected to OneDrive, and I wouldn't want to...
  7. Samsung Note8 asks me every day to connect to Microsoft Account, but I CAN'T.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung Note8 asks me every day to connect to Microsoft Account, but I CAN'T.: My Samsung Galaxy Note8 keeps saying it can't connect with my Microsoft account. But every time I try to make the connection, it says my password is wrong, even if I changed to a new password just a few hours earlier. I am already connected to OneDrive, and I wouldn't want to...
  8. Message to "fix account" every day.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Message to "fix account" every day.: On sign-in I am getting a bar across the top of the screen that says "My account is out of date" and I can "Fix my account" or "Dismiss". When I choose "Fix my account" it asks for my PIN. When I enter that, the error message goes away, but it comes back every day....
  9. My account gets blocked every day

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My account gets blocked every day: I have a problem, My Microsoft account get every day blocked and i cant use my phone Number anymore, support cant help me... Password already changed a few times. I cant find a Topic for that so i post it here....
  10. Every other day windows asks me for security verification

in Windows 10 Support
    Every other day windows asks me for security verification: Every other day windows 10 asks me for security verification and the password never works. so I ask for a new password and go to my E-mail and use the information to log in to verify security which takes me to a random settings page where it show various setting like...