Windows 10: EVERY photo I upload is GREEN tinted NOT the SCREEN... the PHOTOS.

Discus and support EVERY photo I upload is GREEN tinted NOT the SCREEN... the PHOTOS. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Aloha! I NEED help. Please. I have posted this question in forums, help sites, called PC repair shops and STILL have not found an answer. The issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by kalanikea, Feb 11, 2019.

1. kalanikea Win User

EVERY photo I upload is GREEN tinted NOT the SCREEN... the PHOTOS.

Aloha!

I NEED help. Please.

I have posted this question in forums, help sites, called PC repair shops and STILL have not found an answer.

The issue started about a week ago.

My PC is a year old. Never had this issue before.

Uploaded pics are green tinted, with one exception.

Green items, such as Malachite or a green can of soda, when uploaded are a dark BLUE color?

I have been through settings a dozen times.

I've checked color, color filters, color management, themes, on and on and on. NO solution.

The photos are located on Chrome, OneDrive, Photos-Windows

The pics are auto uploaded, from my iPhone and/or Nikon DSLR camera.

With the Nikon, I use an SD card to transfer photos, though it is set to auto transfer.

Disabled USAF veteran. I have a small eBay store. It is my only income source.

Green and Blue photos equal "Nothing Selling" which equals NO rent money. LOL.

If anyone has an answer, I would truly appreciate your help. Thanks.

:)

kalanikea, Feb 11, 2019

2. Problem uploading photos

The only place that allows me to upload photos 100% of the time is facebook.

Techpowerup fails 100% of the time.

And photobucket can upload photos if I do them one at a time, but even uploading a single photo takes much longer then usual.

Any ideas what the problem is, and more importantly how can I fix it?

Its annoying as hell!

pantherx12, Feb 11, 2019
  3. BOW
    Bow Win User
    uploading photos

Anyplace I can upload my pictures so they will be safe and I can access them anytime I want? I hate having to make cd's for all my photos

4. EVERY photo I upload is GREEN tinted NOT the SCREEN... the PHOTOS.

Organising and uploading photos to other websites.

How to upload to Photobox:
    1. Go to Photobox | Bring Your Photos To Life | Photobox Official Site.
    2. Sign In to your account.
    3. Click on upload from the navbar at the top of the site.
    4. Select Computer when asked to choose the location of your photos.
    5. Click on Get photos from your computer.
    6. Navigate to where your photos are located in the File Upload window.
    7. Reap the rewards!

The process is pretty much the same for Dropbox and Google Photos.

mTaylor0248603, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

EVERY photo I upload is GREEN tinted NOT the SCREEN... the PHOTOS.

1. EVERY photo I upload is GREEN tinted NOT the SCREEN... the PHOTOS. - Similar Threads - EVERY photo upload

2. screen have green tint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    screen have green tint: my lenovo thinkpad laptop has a green tint to it, it disappears when I restart or put it to sleep but it always comes back, weirdly around the edge is normal and when I screenshot it doesn't have a green tint, it lessens after i use it for a while but its still there, it also...
  3. Green tint/Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Green tint/Screen: Can someone please help me with my screen that have a green tint, i cant do my school work and i can't attend my online classes due to the green tint, the device that i am using is Lenovo IdeaPad S145....
  4. Green tint/Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Green tint/Screen: Can someone please help me with my screen that have a green tint, i cant do my school work and i can't attend my online classes due to the green tint, the device that i am using is Lenovo IdeaPad S145....
  5. Photo upload

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo upload: Can you help me upload photos from camera to computer - old way no longer works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-upload/e7c64b4e-02f6-4a46-afce-80d706025e79"
  6. PHOTOS uploading

PHOTOS uploading: All of my pictures are on PHOTOS. I want to transfer them to another folder. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-uploading/190728a6-b0d3-4614-ad8e-aeb930076ef6"
  7. upload photos

upload photos: I am unable to upload photos from my iphone to my pc using window photo or directly from DCIM. i can upload a few then get a message that device not connected. i have tried numerous different pc's windows 7 and windows 10, multiple usb cords and 2 different apple devices...
  8. Photo uploads

Photo uploads: I'm having trouble using Microsoft Photos to upload photos from my camera or a memory card to my PC. I was able to do this no trouble all year up until the end of August, thus: I clicked on Photos program, it gave me a menu saying "Looking for new photos and videos", then...
  9. uploading photos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    uploading photos: I have always been able to easily upload photos from my Nikon to my Windows 10 PC, just by plugging it in. This automatically started the viewer which uploaded everything for me. Now, probably the first time since the last upgrade, nothing happens. I tried manually uploading,...
  10. Photo upload

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Photo upload: I just 'upgraded' to Windows 10 yesterday from 7. Windows 7 has a generic photo upload program that activated when I hooked the camera up. Windows 10 does not recognize my camera in G drive. Is there a generic program available to upload photos? Samsung support says they do...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onedrive photo imports tinted blue