Windows 10: Every picture I have taken has a pink hue.

Discus and support Every picture I have taken has a pink hue. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I upload photo files to my computer from my DSLR, they all have a pink hue to it, even after photo editing. This issue is new and it happened a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ericjia24, May 16, 2023.

1. ericjia24 Win User

Every picture I have taken has a pink hue.

When I upload photo files to my computer from my DSLR, they all have a pink hue to it, even after photo editing. This issue is new and it happened a few days ago. I know it's not a connection issue as every other photo I view looks fine. In addition, the pink hue was not added to the photos during editing.The photos on the DSLR itself look fine too.However, if I upload the photos to Instagram, Flickr, Facebook, Discord, etc; they appear fine.

:)

ericjia24, May 16, 2023
  2. SeNiLe911 Win User

Pink hue in center of all pictures with my Samsung Focus. What to do?

Yes, my new phone is better. No pink hue that I have noticed.

I did get my wife a Focus a week ago, it had lots of problems right out of the box. Amazon sent a new one out right away and guess what? It has the same pink hue I had on my first phone. Unbelievable!!! So far the phone is working for her unlike the first
    one but the pink hue has got to go.

SeNiLe911, May 16, 2023
  3. SeNiLe911 Win User
    Pink hue in center of all pictures with my Samsung Focus. What to do?

Thanks for uploading that picture. Looks like I will be taking my focus back for sure.

I have tried it under different lighting, inside and out, flash or no flash. If the picture I take is not too busy with color and people and what not, the pink hue shows up. Other than that, you can't tell really.

SeNiLe911, May 16, 2023
  4. H82LUZ73 Win User

Cat 10.10 Pink Hue Issue

I have 10.10a hotfix and saturation set at 150% and no pink hue.

H82LUZ73, May 16, 2023
Thema:

1. Every picture I have taken has a pink hue. - Similar Threads - Every picture taken

2. I have a screenshot of a picture but how can I see where it was taken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a screenshot of a picture but how can I see where it was taken: How can I see where a picture location was at? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-screenshot-of-a-picture-but-how-can-i-see/97be6285-8528-48eb-a0ef-188c22ec1efb
  3. I have a screenshot of a picture but how can I see where it was taken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a screenshot of a picture but how can I see where it was taken: How can I see where a picture location was at? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-screenshot-of-a-picture-but-how-can-i-see/97be6285-8528-48eb-a0ef-188c22ec1efb
  4. I have a screenshot of a picture but how can I see where it was taken

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Every picture I have taken has a pink hue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every picture I have taken has a pink hue.: When I upload photo files to my computer from my DSLR, they all have a pink hue to it, even after photo editing. This issue is new and it happened a few days ago. I know it's not a connection issue as every other photo I view looks fine. In addition, the pink hue was not...
  6. Every picture I have taken has a pink hue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every picture I have taken has a pink hue.: When I upload photo files to my computer from my DSLR, they all have a pink hue to it, even after photo editing. This issue is new and it happened a few days ago. I know it's not a connection issue as every other photo I view looks fine. In addition, the pink hue was not...
  7. Where is this background picture taken?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where is this background picture taken?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Widow_Maker_GT2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/wbdhak/where_is_this_background_picture_taken/
  8. Pink hue on when loading camera photos?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pink hue on when loading camera photos?: Hello, I'm having problems loading photos on my windows 10 HP laptop. when I import photos taken on my canon 2000D to my laptop and try loading them either in photos or a photo editor it appears normally for a couple seconds then a pink hue shows up over the whole image....
  9. Pink hue all over edge browser (not canary)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pink hue all over edge browser (not canary): Using latest Edge from update(auto), and somehow all pages,this included, have this weird , very noticeable,pink HUE everywhere, even the tabs, whereas Firefox and Chrome are not affected. Ideas on how to fix? I removed all extensions, not sure where else to look... TY!...
  10. Microsoft Edge has taken out my pictures and downloads ...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Edge has taken out my pictures and downloads ...: May 10th 2019 I installed Microsoft Edge - I have lost all my downloads and pictures, etc., to the Microsoft Edge installation - it shows my OneDrive and My PC folders are empty - there is a screen shot verbiage at the Microsoft Edge prompt. Where the is my pictures and...