Windows 10: Every program requires every to re-login upon reboot

Discus and support Every program requires every to re-login upon reboot in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi Ever since updating windows, I’m having an issue when I reboot my machine that every program/app requires me to login again (eg: adobe, one drive,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheLoveCamp, Oct 10, 2020.

1. Every program requires every to re-login upon reboot

Hi

Ever since updating windows, I’m having an issue when I reboot my machine that every program/app requires me to login again (eg: adobe, one drive, security software, Microsoft office and even saved logins on chrome).

This never used to be the case pre-update, and I can no longer revert back to the previous windows version.

Anyone know if this is a common issue and if there’s a way to fix this?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/TheLoveCamp
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TheLoveCamp, Oct 10, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Every program requires every to re-login upon reboot :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 10, 2020
  3. fdm2000 Win User
    Ways to bypass the login theme and signin do not work

Tried setting netplwiz in option 1 step 4 which shows no check in users must enter ..... no bypass of login

Tried step 4 in option 5 below to disable require sign-on on wakeup via policy via registry but still no change on wakeup still getting the screen picture that requires hitting Esc to move to the sign in window which shows a silhouette image, my user name and a sign in button in order to access my desktop screen. Guess I will have to live with the extra steps.

Again thanks for your interest and suggestions.

fdm2000, Oct 10, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Every program requires every to re-login upon reboot

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Oct 10, 2020
Thema:

Every program requires every to re-login upon reboot

1. Every program requires every to re-login upon reboot - Similar Threads - Every program requires

2. External monitor requires re-connecting on every reboot of the computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External monitor requires re-connecting on every reboot of the computer: I have a TUF gaming monitor connected to my HP Envy desktop. I customarily turn off my HP desktop after every use. However, when I turn it back on, the monitor never turns back on with it. Each time without fail, I have to unplug and plug back in the monitor's connecting cord...
  3. External monitor requires re-connecting on every reboot of the computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    External monitor requires re-connecting on every reboot of the computer: I have a TUF gaming monitor connected to my HP Envy desktop. I customarily turn off my HP desktop after every use. However, when I turn it back on, the monitor never turns back on with it. Each time without fail, I have to unplug and plug back in the monitor's connecting cord...
  4. PIN required at every log-in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN required at every log-in: I am now required to do both a PIN and a fingerpirint recognition log in every time I unlock? It was previously just a fingerprint - what has changed and how do I get it back?...
  5. Every PC restart requires new logins to EVERYTHING

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Every PC restart requires new logins to EVERYTHING: This only started happening recently -- I suspect after the last update. When I start the Windows 10 PC either a restart or a cold start from shutdown, I have to re-sign into everything. Adobe, Box, Word, everything. It's making me nuts. I get messages telling me it's the...
  6. Rebooting Every Night

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Rebooting Every Night: My computer has been rebooting every night. Following error in the event logs "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500, 0xfffff8036c771358. A dump was saved in:...
  7. Why are Windows updates requiring reboots every few days?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why are Windows updates requiring reboots every few days?: In the past 2 weeks, at least 3 times I have logged on to my computer only to receive a notification that Windows will be rebooting my computer to install updates. This is extremely annoying. I leave many apps open all the time with work in progress. Having to reboot my...
  8. programs foisted upon me every time there's a forced update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    programs foisted upon me every time there's a forced update: Windows 10 Home -How do i stop microsoft from weighing down my computer with unwanted programs and garbage I never wanted with every "update"? It is infuriating to be constantly trying to free up space for the programs and apps I need and trying to guess which programs...
  9. Bitlocker requires key on every reboot

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Bitlocker requires key on every reboot: Today my laptop (surface laptop 2) would not log in using face recognition, I tried using pin and password but I was unable to type anything. I did a restart. Upon restarting bitlocker asked for a key. I didn't know what bitlocker was. I was able to find my key and get into...
  10. Audio issues upon every reboot.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio issues upon every reboot.: Just as the titles states; why is it that every time I reboot with windows 10; it wipes out my sound? Its making me nuts!!! this once again is on a sound blaster x-fi titanium pci express sound card. Why is it so frigging hard for creative to get their **it in gear and once...