Windows 10: every time adjust volume, I hear windows sysem sound, annoying loud

Discus and support every time adjust volume, I hear windows sysem sound, annoying loud in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there anyway to turn that sound off? Who wants to hear that, I want to hear the video, not a 1 second reverberating sound blurb over the speakers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sdowney717, Feb 9, 2019.

1. every time adjust volume, I hear windows sysem sound, annoying loud

Is there anyway to turn that sound off? Who wants to hear that, I want to hear the video, not a 1 second reverberating sound blurb over the speakers which overrides the video sound track. I have been finding it quite an annoying extra noise.

:)

sdowney717, Feb 9, 2019

2. Loud system sounds

Hello.

Problem is that I can't change loudness of the Windows notifications. There is "System sounds" volume mixer, but it doesn't change loudness of Windows tray notifications, and every such notify plays a maximal loud sound! It's annoying.

Владимир Kryvian, Feb 9, 2019
  3. sandipkc7 Win User
    Windows 10 loudness low after adjusting sound

Have anyone noticed, after you adjust volume of computer the loudness decreases for few minutes.
    for example, I am playing music at 24% volume, and when I change system volume and change back to 24% again, the loudness of music decreases for few minutes. I thought my ear was wrong so I tested with app to measure the decibles. I figured I was getting 50db sound at 24% and later when I changed back to 24% I got 30db of volume for few minutes but it eventually rises to 50db.

What is reason for such behaviour and how to fix it?

sandipkc7, Feb 9, 2019
  4. every time adjust volume, I hear windows sysem sound, annoying loud

Since I installed Windows 10 I hear Chimes every time I try to change the volume in my Realtek speakers.

Since installing Windows 10, I hear Chimes every time I try to adjust the volume in my Realtek speakers. This is very annoying and interferes with the Speaker sound.

chienjoyeux, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

every time adjust volume, I hear windows sysem sound, annoying loud

1. every time adjust volume, I hear windows sysem sound, annoying loud - Similar Threads - every adjust volume

2. Every time I reboot my system sounds sets itself to the default volume loud and I have to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I reboot my system sounds sets itself to the default volume loud and I have to...: Title says it all - system sounds volume level is lost after a reboot. I continually have to open the volume mixer and manually turn down the system sounds volume....
  3. Every time I reboot my system sounds sets itself to the default volume loud and I have to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every time I reboot my system sounds sets itself to the default volume loud and I have to...: Title says it all - system sounds volume level is lost after a reboot. I continually have to open the volume mixer and manually turn down the system sounds volume....
  4. Every time I reboot my system sounds sets itself to the default volume loud and I have to...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Hearing a sound every 5minutes

Hearing a sound every 5minutes: I hear a sound from google chrome every 5minutes, when i mute google chrome on the volume mixer i am not hearing the sound. It comes every 5minutes excactly. Do anyone know how to fix this?...
  6. Adjust sound volume scaling

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Adjust sound volume scaling: Okay how do I describe this. When I wear my headset I currently have to set the system sound volume to 4 in order to not blow my eardrums, but that leaves me with only 4 levels between no sound and my ears start to bleed. What I've been wondering is if there is a way to set...
  7. I hear an annoying sound every a few minutes

I hear an annoying sound every a few minutes: Hello, suddenly today I started getting an anoying sound without any popups. After a long time searching I couldn't find a solution... Here's the sound I hear. I uploaded it on youtube so you can hear it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNa5tFTtkIc Any ideas?...
  8. How do I disable the BLONG sound every time I adjust volume

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I disable the BLONG sound every time I adjust volume: Hi. Please help. Im signing into this site after i dont know how many years because windows' website is complete trash and I can't figure this out. I've already gone into my settings and un-checkboxed the sound. it keeps playing. it is louder than any other sound on my pc and...
  9. Sound volume extremely loud

Sound volume extremely loud: I have the issue that my external USB-Soundcard - that works perfectly fine on my main computer - has an extremely high base volume on my work PC. On my main PC I have the volume set to 30, however on my work PC I need to set the very same Soundcard to a volume of 4 or my...
  10. Windows 10 loudness low after adjusting sound

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 loudness low after adjusting sound: Have anyone noticed, after you adjust volume of computer the loudness decreases for few minutes. for example, I am playing music at 24% volume, and when I change system volume and change back to 24% again, the loudness of music decreases for few minutes. I thought my ear...