Windows 10: Every time after installing update KB4550945 again it is showing the same update to be...

Discus and support Every time after installing update KB4550945 again it is showing the same update to be... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Every time after installing update KB4550945 again it is showing the same update to be installed.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ravikumar_79, May 9, 2020.

1. Every time after installing update KB4550945 again it is showing the same update to be...

Every time after installing update KB4550945 again it is showing the same update to be installed.

:)

ravikumar_79, May 9, 2020

2. Latest win10 Update 1803 cant install?

I am having a issue with this update,. I fallow the steps via windows update, DL the update, shows install. ask me to reboot pc. after reboot its start the update install pc reboot several times. On the last time, I get a message saying" Restoring windows to previous version". Then it takes me back to windows, and i get a message update could not be installed.
    In windows update-control panel it shows update waiting for reboot. i click on it and does same thing. after install it restore to previous version. what is going on?
    I have disable windows firewall for time being.
    specs
    Z97 Pro gamer MB 4790k @4.7 DDR3 2400 RAM Win10 x64 M.2 and SSD.

atanas dimitrov, May 9, 2020
  3. jds21 Win User
    Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, May 9, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Every time after installing update KB4550945 again it is showing the same update to be...

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Every time after installing update KB4550945 again it is showing the same update to be... :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 9, 2020
Thema:

Every time after installing update KB4550945 again it is showing the same update to be...

1. Every time after installing update KB4550945 again it is showing the same update to be... - Similar Threads - Every installing update

2. My Pc Is Already Updated But Same Update installs again and again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Pc Is Already Updated But Same Update installs again and again: This Is The Link Where I Put The VideoHey Guys This Was A Major Issue Pls Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-already-updated-but-same-update-installs/46d791aa-1b52-4deb-ad58-b21da647e008
  3. My Pc Is Already Updated But Same Update installs again and again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Pc Is Already Updated But Same Update installs again and again: This Is The Link Where I Put The VideoHey Guys This Was A Major Issue Pls Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-already-updated-but-same-update-installs/46d791aa-1b52-4deb-ad58-b21da647e008
  4. KB4550945 installed for the 4th time

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB4550945 installed for the 4th time: I have KB4550945 installed for the fourth time. Is this normal ? I noticed that after each install, my boot time increases up to two minutes. Anyone has same issue Any suggestions? ?[ATTACH]?...
  5. UPDATE KB4550945

UPDATE KB4550945: I allowed my laptop to download update KB4550945 around the 26thApril. It made my laptop almost un usable - but it allows a temporary profile with limited use I tried to revert the machine to the earlier version but was not sucesful probably because removal of the latest...
  6. Why would KB4550945 Windows update keep installing every time I uninstall?

Why would KB4550945 Windows update keep installing every time I uninstall?: Windows 10 updated Japanese Browser updated Drives updated Regarding the KB4550945 as it create problem I was told here in answers.microsft to uninstall, which I did. But when I want to turn off computer there is an update. When I check the update history then I know it...
  7. Start Screen Tiles Will Not Work After Installing Update KB4550945

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Start Screen Tiles Will Not Work After Installing Update KB4550945: When I select a start screen tile to open an internet site it takes me to Microsoft Edge instead of the internet site that it used to take me to. This was all ok until I installed the latest update a few minutes ago....
  8. KB4550945 Update problems

KB4550945 Update problems: Update KB4550945 has caused me to lose my complete profile, all files pictures, documents and desltop. There is is no restore point before the update and although I have deleted the .BAK SID file fromthe registry, it still restore anything. I set a new wallpaper and some...
  9. Optional update KB4550945

Optional update KB4550945: I'm a little uncomfortable downloading this optional update, reading of problems with download, KB4550945. Is this optional download stable? Can I wait till, 10 May? I'm not a tech person, and this unit is only a month old....
  10. Windows Update KB4550945 !!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Update KB4550945 !!!: I did this latest update for windows and now my games are stuttering again after sort of figuring out what my problems were. Ive tried everything so far apart from rolling back this new update. Some or any help would be highly appreciated. submitted by /u/CPU-Tech [link]...
Tags: