Windows 10: Every time at startup Bios starts, then normally Windows?

Discus and support Every time at startup Bios starts, then normally Windows? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Whenever I start my pc the message "CPU Fan Error" appears, I have an aio water cooling and it runs as it should, then I press F1 to enter the bios and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by MaxNeunberg, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Every time at startup Bios starts, then normally Windows?

Whenever I start my pc the message "CPU Fan Error" appears, I have an aio water cooling and it runs as it should, then I press F1 to enter the bios and then on "discard Changes & Exit". Then Windows starts normally. This is the only way I can get the pc up and running... who can help me?

Every time at startup Bios starts, then normally Windows? 0_big.jpg

:)

MaxNeunberg, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Aug 1, 2020
  3. what determines selective startup versus normal startup after clean boot and how to start with normal start up

This is the best forum for your issue and we have addressed it.

If you need clarifications, please refer to the information below:

1) How come the clean install does not start as normal startup?

• Performing a clean install overwrites all other content on the hard disk. Unlike a typical OS upgrade, a clean install removes that current operating system and user files during the installation process that's why it does not start as normal startup.
    2) What determines whether it is normal or selective?

• Normal startup implies that you want everything you've installed that has Startup option to start or load at the startup after you login to Microsoft Windows while Normal Startup only select startup programs that you choose to start or load at the startup
      after you login to Microsoft Windows.
    3) How do the settings in services impact the startup making it normal or selective?

• The definition of each boot up is based on how you want your system to perform upon startup. Windows Selective Startup. improves overall system performance, boot time, and get rid of programs you don't want running in the background.
    4) In order to start with normal start up after clean boot what needs to be done?

• Usually, after the clean boot, you'll need to perform a System File Checker.
      System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Thank you.

Acelyn Alc, Aug 1, 2020
  4. ram93 Win User

Every time at startup Bios starts, then normally Windows?

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Every time at startup Bios starts, then normally Windows?

1. Every time at startup Bios starts, then normally Windows? - Similar Threads - Every startup Bios

2. problems with time on windows 11. Time delaying with every startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problems with time on windows 11. Time delaying with every startup: Hiya.. for some time now i have some problems with clock on windows 11. Every time i turn on my pc, the time delays for a few more seconds. Like when i do synchronize it, it's alright but then after day it start delaying 5 seconds, next day it starts to delay for around 12...
  3. problems with time on windows 11. Time delaying with every startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problems with time on windows 11. Time delaying with every startup: Hiya.. for some time now i have some problems with clock on windows 11. Every time i turn on my pc, the time delays for a few more seconds. Like when i do synchronize it, it's alright but then after day it start delaying 5 seconds, next day it starts to delay for around 12...
  4. 100% Disk on startup every time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    100% Disk on startup every time: Every boot my disk runs at 100% for 5-10 mins and will go back to normal. After it returns to normal it can also spike to 100 when any program is opened. Other than what's shown in the screenshot I have seen PowerShell, Edge installer, Cryptographic Services, and SysMain...
  5. cannot start msconfig in normal startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot start msconfig in normal startup: I cannot get my computer to start in nomal start up. It keeps starting in selective startup. I have tried everything. Can anyone give an answer to this problem please. AlanLane5...
  6. Normal startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Normal startup: While in System Configuration, I can't get me Windows 10 to stay on "normal" startup. It keeps reverting back to "selective" Please help. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/normal-startup/4f6396b2-e858-451a-a30a-d6a780ea6c47
  7. Crashing every time after startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crashing every time after startup: Hello Tenforums. Every time I start my computer its crashes 10 minutes afterwards, and it also did it back when i was using windows 7. I have uploaded my debug zip file to this thread. Attachment 30608 - Morten Abrahamsen 15444
  8. what is normal bios time?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    what is normal bios time?: windows task manager says last BIOS time was 8.9 seconds Is this normal? windows 10 pro x64 SSD 8 gb ram i-5 skylake 43376
  9. AHCI installation every time on startup?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    AHCI installation every time on startup?: While running Win7 (before upgrading) I was using IDE for disks and manually switched to AHCI and installed it in Windows, but now there is an extra loading screen on every bootup that takes 15-20 secs with "AHCI is installed" at the end, is this extra loading process normal...
  10. Startup not normal

in Windows 10 Support
    Startup not normal: Hi, Just installed new version of Win 10 Pro. Often -but not always- from a cold restart get a pretty picture and only 3 icons in bottom right of screen : 1) Connect to Internet , 2) Ease of Access and 3) Shutdown. Rebooting brings system back to normal. Can't seem to...