Windows 10: Every time chrome is overloaded! Please help

Discus and support Every time chrome is overloaded! Please help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NibBesh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ii1fvj/every_time_chrome_is_overloaded_please_help/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NibBesh, Aug 28, 2020.

1. Every time chrome is overloaded! Please help

/u/NibBesh, Aug 28, 2020

2. Chrome glitch

Hello Ralph,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description on one of the three users Chrome is not working.
    I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• The account on which you are facing issue with Chrome, does it have the administrator permission?
    • Have you check with other browser? Was the result same?
    • Is the issue specific to only one application or facing issue with other application too?

First, I would suggest you to use Internet Explorer and see if it brings any difference.
    Here are the steps through which you can use Internet Explorer.

• Press the Windows key.

• Type Internet Explorer in the search box.

• Right click on Internet Explorer
      (Desktop app).

• Select Pint to task bar.

• Try to use Internet Explorer from there and see if it brings any difference.

If you still want to use Chrome then I would suggest you to open the application Chrome in administrator mode and see if it brings any difference. Here are the steps through which you can open Chrome in Administrator mode.

• Press the Windows key or click on Start icon.
    • Type Google Chrome.
    • Right click on Google Chrome and select the option to Run As Administrator.
    • If everything works fine by running chrome in administrator mode then you may pin it to the task bar.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Aug 28, 2020
  3. Need Advice on Everything!

Take a step back

What is your budget ?
    What are you going to use it for?

TPU members will probly overload you with suggestions

CAPSLOCKSTUCK, Aug 28, 2020
  4. Every time chrome is overloaded! Please help

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 28, 2020
Thema:

Every time chrome is overloaded! Please help

1. Every time chrome is overloaded! Please help - Similar Threads - Every chrome overloaded

2. SearchFilterHost is overloading my pc. I Suspect a virus-miner. Please Help.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SearchFilterHost is overloading my pc. I Suspect a virus-miner. Please Help.: As you can see Its actually Search Filter Host and Search Protocol Host. I downloaded some files from different sites and i think i got a virus-miner. Virustotal didnt detected anything, but something fishy is going on. The red and orange colors are energy usage and maybe CPU...
  3. BSOD several times. Please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD several times. Please help!: Recently, my friend helped me upgrade my cpu from an old i5-3570 to i5-10400. First couple of days went smoothly but yesterday, my pc started getting different bsod. Stop codes includes "ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY" twice, "IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL",...
  4. Multiple BSOD, different causes every time, please help.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple BSOD, different causes every time, please help.: Hello, I have multiple BSOD that are completely random in time I can get one in a month, several in a week, etc.. Here is the .log in my WhoCrashed so you can see my problem: On Thu 29/10/2020 12:39:59 your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file:...
  5. Chrome help please!!!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chrome help please!!!!: I have searched online, but its not working. I use google chrome on my HP laptop. This afternoon when I went on, It opened for about 2 seconds. I saw the my etensions and the search bar, but after 1-2 seconds it just force closes the app. I have tried restarting my computer...
  6. BSOD every time I boot windows, software related. Please help!

BSOD every time I boot windows, software related. Please help!: Gpu: Radeon Rx 5700xt Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900x Ram: 16gb DDR4 G.skill Trident Z 3200Mhz Motherboard: Gigabyte x570 gaming x Psu: Powerspec PSX 860GFM SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 1tb Was getting a BSOD as soon as I logged into windows, and then system would restart itself instantly and go...
  7. Happens every time chrome gets overloaded!

Happens every time chrome gets overloaded!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NibBesh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ii1gao/happens_every_time_chrome_gets_overloaded/
  8. CPU Overload

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CPU Overload: Hi there, My CPU reaches near 100% whenever I open a browser, regardless of the browser. It opens up a dozen or so processes and slows the system down. I've followed the various wikis on MS Answers, and have ran a trace. In the wiki, it mentions uploading the Trace report...
  9. Constant BSOD and chrome crashes - help please?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSOD and chrome crashes - help please?: Hello from New Zealand! Intel i7 920 cpu Gigabyte GA EX58 Mobo EVGA 750w psu Nvidia GTX970 gpu Starts on 2 ssd's and runs 4 hds Had my computer show nothing but black screen before the weekend. I have managed to get it back up and running after changing the power...
  10. Time Different error Please help!

in Windows 10 Support
    Time Different error Please help!: so example my time is 6:54 PM on WINDOWS taskbar ^Real time but on facebook and Steam its 3:53AM what? how to fix this please [img] 85476