Windows 10: Every time ffter KB4589212 is installed, system stop loading at boot time.

Discus and support Every time ffter KB4589212 is installed, system stop loading at boot time. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Every time update KB4589212 is installed on my Windows 10 Home, system crashes during loading after restart - it freezes with Bios logo, no further... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Wojciech Pokrzepa, Apr 9, 2021.

1. Every time ffter KB4589212 is installed, system stop loading at boot time.

Every time update KB4589212 is installed on my Windows 10 Home, system crashes during loading after restart - it freezes with Bios logo, no further loading. Then I need to manually recover system using F2 or F8 on system Boot, in order to rollback update. But after few day, this update is automatically installed again, and I need to repeat that procedure. I have been forced to do it ~4 times last month. Please help how can I solve it or where to find Microsoft support for that issue.

Best Regards,
    WP

:)

Wojciech Pokrzepa, Apr 9, 2021

2. query about speed of boot time

Hello,

Please be informed that, if there are many startup items on the desktop, it will take time to boot up to the desktop screen. It is the ideal time to boot up.

Also, suggest you to run the system maintenance troubleshooter.

Its a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with system.

Refer these steps:

1. Press Windows key +X, select
    Control panel.

2 . Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

3. Click on troubleshooting and click on the
    view all option on the left panel.

4. Run the System Maintenance troubleshooter.

Do let us know the status of your concern. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Apr 9, 2021
  3. DanielYX Win User
    Long Loading Time for Lock Screen

Hello Pawan, thank you for the reply!

I've tried all of the steps that you've given me. Unfortunately, none of them made a difference except for the clean boot step. It didn't completely solve the problem, however I did notice a
    slightly faster load time for the lock screen. However, it still takes an unusually long time to load it. Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Daniel

DanielYX, Apr 9, 2021
  4. GLD
    GLD Win User

Every time ffter KB4589212 is installed, system stop loading at boot time.

Boot Times WTF

Excuse me if I suggest something already mentioned in the thread. I was having real slow boot times with my system. I unchecked NCQ for my hdd(s) in the device manager and it solved my problem.

Also, your ide primary/secondary, master slave settings correct?

Thema:

Every time ffter KB4589212 is installed, system stop loading at boot time.

1. Every time ffter KB4589212 is installed, system stop loading at boot time. - Similar Threads - Every ffter KB4589212

2. Windows 11 not loading every time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 not loading every time: It was a helpful experience. I still have an issue with my computer because Windows 11 is not always loading error message and I have to force it to close and try again to start it. How do I fix this?...
  3. Windows 11 not loading every time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 not loading every time: It was a helpful experience. I still have an issue with my computer because Windows 11 is not always loading error message and I have to force it to close and try again to start it. How do I fix this?...
  4. rEFInd won't load at boot time :(

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    rEFInd won't load at boot time :(: I successfully installed rEFInd in Windows 10 in my IdeaPad Flex 5. But it won't work in my desktop pc also with Windows 10. Both devices dual-boot with Pop! OS. I disabled Fast Boot in my desktop just in case to no avail. I believe Secure Boot is also disabled. I am able to...
  5. boot time loading slow.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    boot time loading slow.: I am facing the following problems while using my Dell laptop for the past few weeks : 1 The boot time loading of the laptop has become very slow due to unknown causes. 2 The opening of files,folders, and softwares also takes a considerable amount of time during...
  6. Every time I boot up...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Every time I boot up...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/drums-and-percussian [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/egd2ot/every_time_i_boot_up/
  7. BitLocker asking for Key every time I boot the system

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    BitLocker asking for Key every time I boot the system: After a Dual Boot, every time I boot the system the BitLocker ask me for a key recover. I have already the key, but I don't know how I can desativate this message....
  8. Slow load time in system and in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow load time in system and in games: Hi So i have a problem that my pc is slow to load things in system and maps in games. Very rare it works normally but almost always slow. I need help. Pc is pretty new i want to add. Here are my pc specs: Mobo: gigabyte b360m ds3h cpu: i3 8100 gpu: msi gtx 1050ti psu: 600w...
  9. System Restore Fails Every Time

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System Restore Fails Every Time: Hi Guys, Here is a weird one. On Win 10 Pro, 1803, Build 17134.48. Every system restore fails on my machine, with the error as in attachment. [img] If I try booting from Windows 10 setup USB boot and select Repair, then go to System Restore, I get this message: To use...
  10. systeminfo "System Boot Time"

in Windows 10 Support
    systeminfo "System Boot Time": I have just noticed that systeminfo "System Boot Time" gives the time of the last reboot, not the last cold startup as I believe it used to do. This applies to the other methods such as "C:> NET STATISTICS SERVER" too. e.g. Yesterday (30/10/2016) evening at 23:00 I did a...