Windows 10: Every time I boot my PC, my bluetooth driver crashes immedietely

Discus and support Every time I boot my PC, my bluetooth driver crashes immedietely in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello All, Every time I boot my W10 PC, my bluetooth driver is crashing and I can't seem to figure out the issue. I uninstall it from device manager... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ZHowe, Jun 2, 2020.

1. ZHowe Win User

Every time I boot my PC, my bluetooth driver crashes immedietely

Hello All,

Every time I boot my W10 PC, my bluetooth driver is crashing and I can't seem to figure out the issue. I uninstall it from device manager after it has had an error and then scan for hardware changes to make the PC notice it and reinstall. It reinstalls properly except now it has an issue with "Bluetooth Hands-free Audio" and "Bluetooth remote control" where they both come up saying that

"This device cannot start. Code 10

{Access Denied}

A process has requested access to an object, but has not been granted those access rights."

I have to do this process every time I boot my PC and even after install both the remote control function and the bluetooth hands free function still have code 10.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

X64

W-version: 10.0.18363

build: 18363

:)

ZHowe, Jun 2, 2020

2. Bluetooth crashes a lot of times

Hi all,

I am getting Bluetooth crashes in Windows 10 Pro 64, even without using it!

Every time I boot my PC, my bluetooth driver crashes immedietely [​IMG]

Can anyone help me to sort this out, please.
    Thanks

Jorge Martins, Jun 2, 2020
  3. Bluetooth not existing after format of PC.

Hi,

If your Bluetooth hardware is missing after resetting your PC, this can be a result of a corrupted, outdated, or missing driver. As an initial step to get Bluetooth working, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this

link
    . Click the drop-down arrow for the Bluetooth doesn't appear and there are no unknown devices listed in Device Manager section to view the appropriate steps.

Let us know should you need further assistance.

Darwin Dim, Jun 2, 2020
  4. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

1. Every time I boot my PC, my bluetooth driver crashes immedietely - Similar Threads - Every boot bluetooth

2. Windows Defender disabling every time I boot my PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender disabling every time I boot my PC.: Unfortunately I caught a virus called Bearfoos.After I got this virus Windows Defender stopped working, giving me the "No provider found" message in the "Virus and Threats Protecton" page.In safe mode I managed to get it working again by scanning my PC with Malwarebytes and...
  3. Windows Defender disabling every time I boot my PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender disabling every time I boot my PC.: Unfortunately I caught a virus called Bearfoos.After I got this virus Windows Defender stopped working, giving me the "No provider found" message in the "Virus and Threats Protecton" page.In safe mode I managed to get it working again by scanning my PC with Malwarebytes and...
  4. Windows Defender disabling every time I boot my PC.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. debug.log shows up every time i boot my pc up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    debug.log shows up every time i boot my pc up: it says "[1028/175139.863:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc43] FindFirstFile: The system cannot find the path specified. 0x3"every time i boot my pc up, any tips?...
  6. every time i boot up my PC it goes to into repair mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    every time i boot up my PC it goes to into repair mode: my pc is relativly old 4 years, i have followed all tutorials on how to boot up pc, but the same thing keeps happening. I launch my pc, and it goes into the windows repair mode always says "pc didnt launch properly", i tried numerus commands in cmd cant get it to work, also...
  7. windows disk checking every time I boot up my PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows disk checking every time I boot up my PC: this started like a week ago and every day i let it do disk checking with the hopes that it wont do the same thing the next day but boy was i wrong and now I'm so annoyed i don't know how to make it stop doing disk checking every time i boot up my pc. please please help would...
  8. GameInput Redistributable - Every time my PC crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    GameInput Redistributable - Every time my PC crashes: So anytime I try to play a game, my PC crashes. I get a black screen and have to totally switch off power to reboot. What is happening and how can i fix it? Every time this happens I am noticing this in the reliability log. Description Windows Installer reconfigured...
  9. win10 BSOD every time I open my bluetooth driver.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    win10 BSOD every time I open my bluetooth driver.: I am using windows10 with bootcamp on a MacbookPro 2018 15inch. About 2 weeks ago I encountered a BSOD after switching back from macos to windows, which stated that it was Page fault in non paged area caused by BTHport.sys. After going into the safe mode and disabling the...
  10. BSOD every time i boot my PC IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD every time i boot my PC IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Every time i turn on my Laptop, the computer throws a BSOD and then boots properly. Things i have done so far: - CMD Sfc /Scannow looking for any corrupted file. - Update all my drivers (using Driver Booster) - Update Windows (Windows update) - System restore...