Windows 10: Every time i boot up my computer this Error shows up can someone help?

Discus and support Every time i boot up my computer this Error shows up can someone help? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This error is starting to get annoying can someone help me out?? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FabianSilva3, May 2, 2020.

1. Every time i boot up my computer this Error shows up can someone help?

This error is starting to get annoying can someone help me out??

Every time i boot up my computer this Error shows up can someone help? 55fb14df-8528-4e74-90b3-14576023de82?upload=true.png

:)

FabianSilva3, May 2, 2020

2. Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

Every time i boot up my computer this Error shows up can someone help? partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, May 2, 2020
  3. Unable to boot the computer.

Hi Samid,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Before we proceed, we would require more information to assist you further.

• What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you check if you are able to boot into Windows Recovery Environment using installation media. Follow the steps provided below and check.

• Insert the installation USB and boot Windows 10 from it.
      • In the ‘Windows setup’ page select the ‘language to install’, ‘Time and currency format’ and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on ‘next’.
      • Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select ‘Troubleshoot’.
    Check if you are able to boot to this window. If you are unable to boot to this window, I suggest you to contact the manufacturer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. Reply us with this information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, May 2, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Every time i boot up my computer this Error shows up can someone help?

Time computer takes to boot up

Hi,

It is possible that it takes too long to boot up after the update because the Fast Startup is disabled. To efficiently assist you, we'd like to know what troubleshooting steps you've done so far.

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to enable Fast Startup. This helps start your computer faster after shutdown:

• Open Control Panel and go to Power Options.
    • Click on the Choose what the power buttons do link on the left side.
    • Click on the Change settings that are currently unavailable link at the top.
    • If prompted by UAC, then click on Yes.
    • Ensure that Turn on Fast Startup is checked.
    • Restart the computer.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, May 2, 2020
Thema:

Every time i boot up my computer this Error shows up can someone help?

1. Every time i boot up my computer this Error shows up can someone help? - Similar Threads - Every boot computer

2. debug.log shows up every time i boot my pc up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    debug.log shows up every time i boot my pc up: it says "[1028/175139.863:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc43] FindFirstFile: The system cannot find the path specified. 0x3"every time i boot my pc up, any tips?...
  3. debug.log shows up every time i boot my pc up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    debug.log shows up every time i boot my pc up: it says "[1028/175139.863:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc43] FindFirstFile: The system cannot find the path specified. 0x3"every time i boot my pc up, any tips?...
  4. debug.log shows up every time i boot my pc up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. can someone help me with my computer that is messing up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can someone help me with my computer that is messing up?: pc is messed upso my computer has been running into some problems and i don’t know what to do. 1. cannot open file explorer, the window goes white and it says not responding 2. when i open an app, the window also turns white3. my screen flashes black for about 10 seconds and...
  6. can someone help me with my computer that is messing up?

can someone help me with my computer that is messing up?: pc is messed upso my computer has been running into some problems and i don’t know what to do. 1. cannot open file explorer, the window goes white and it says not responding 2. when i open an app, the window also turns white3. my screen flashes black for about 10 seconds and...
  7. Why does this show up every time I turn on my computer?

Why does this show up every time I turn on my computer?: Why does this show up every time I turn on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-this-show-up-every-time-i-turn-on-my/cfe7f492-dc3a-40c5-b8e2-88f068356455
  8. Can somebody help me? Every time I turn on my computer this happens. I can’t boot up to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can somebody help me? Every time I turn on my computer this happens. I can’t boot up to...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/reflexwym [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/krffgu/can_somebody_help_me_every_time_i_turn_on_my/
  9. NEED HELP- BSOD every time I restart and boot up my computer. I am able to boot up in safe...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NEED HELP- BSOD every time I restart and boot up my computer. I am able to boot up in safe...: I have had the on going issue of BSOD for about a year now and it only happens if I restart my PC. I believe this is a driver issue as I have tried almost everything else. I just got new RAM and the same issue persists so it is not a RAM issue. I need help in finding the...
  10. Every time I boot up...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Every time I boot up...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/drums-and-percussian [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/egd2ot/every_time_i_boot_up/