Windows 10: Every time I boot up my pc this appears, how do I get rid of it?

Discus and support Every time I boot up my pc this appears, how do I get rid of it? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Triagonal_Earth [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Triagonal_Earth, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Every time I boot up my pc this appears, how do I get rid of it?

/u/Triagonal_Earth, Feb 29, 2020

2. query about speed of boot time

Hello,

Please be informed that, if there are many startup items on the desktop, it will take time to boot up to the desktop screen. It is the ideal time to boot up.

Also, suggest you to run the system maintenance troubleshooter.

Its a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with system.

Refer these steps:

1. Press Windows key +X, select
    Control panel.

2 . Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

3. Click on troubleshooting and click on the
    view all option on the left panel.

4. Run the System Maintenance troubleshooter.

Do let us know the status of your concern. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Feb 29, 2020
  3. ram93 Win User
    laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Feb 29, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Every time I boot up my pc this appears, how do I get rid of it?

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Every time I boot up my pc this appears, how do I get rid of it? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

Every time I boot up my pc this appears, how do I get rid of it?

1. Every time I boot up my pc this appears, how do I get rid of it? - Similar Threads - Every boot appears

2. Every time I boot up my PC it freezes on the login screen. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I boot up my PC it freezes on the login screen. How do I fix this?: Hello,I built this PC one month ago and it has been working great. The last couple days however, my pc would not open settings. I attempted to fix settings using commands given online. None of the options were working. When I went to restart my computer, after using code in...
  3. Every time I boot up my PC it freezes on the login screen. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every time I boot up my PC it freezes on the login screen. How do I fix this?: Hello,I built this PC one month ago and it has been working great. The last couple days however, my pc would not open settings. I attempted to fix settings using commands given online. None of the options were working. When I went to restart my computer, after using code in...
  4. I get this pop up every time i boot my pc, and maybe every 30 min.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get this pop up every time i boot my pc, and maybe every 30 min.: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.Data.Entity.Core.EntityException: The underlying provider failed on Open. ---> System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: A...
  5. I get this pop up every time i boot my pc, and maybe every 30 min.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I get this pop up every time i boot my pc, and maybe every 30 min.: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.Data.Entity.Core.EntityException: The underlying provider failed on Open. ---> System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: A...
  6. debug.log shows up every time i boot my pc up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    debug.log shows up every time i boot my pc up: it says "[1028/175139.863:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc43] FindFirstFile: The system cannot find the path specified. 0x3"every time i boot my pc up, any tips?...
  7. debug.log shows up every time i boot my pc up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    debug.log shows up every time i boot my pc up: it says "[1028/175139.863:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc43] FindFirstFile: The system cannot find the path specified. 0x3"every time i boot my pc up, any tips?...
  8. Each time I boot up I get this popup. What is it? How do I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Each time I boot up I get this popup. What is it? How do I get rid of it?: Each time I boot up I get this popup. What is it? How do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/each-time-i-boot-up-i-get-this-popup-what-is-it/c60e77c9-af94-4a83-bf62-c377923ca638
  9. Does anyone know how I can get rid of this? It appears every time I start up the PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know how I can get rid of this? It appears every time I start up the PC: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SHX21BZaq [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gdpf4n/does_anyone_know_how_i_can_get_rid_of_this_it/
  10. Every time I boot up...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Every time I boot up...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/drums-and-percussian [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/egd2ot/every_time_i_boot_up/