Windows 10: Every time I boot up...

Discus and support Every time I boot up... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/drums-and-percussian [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/egd2ot/every_time_i_boot_up/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/drums-and-percussian, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Every time I boot up...

/u/drums-and-percussian, Dec 27, 2019

2. query about speed of boot time

Hello,

Please be informed that, if there are many startup items on the desktop, it will take time to boot up to the desktop screen. It is the ideal time to boot up.

Also, suggest you to run the system maintenance troubleshooter.

Its a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with system.

Refer these steps:

1. Press Windows key +X, select
    Control panel.

2 . Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

3. Click on troubleshooting and click on the
    view all option on the left panel.

4. Run the System Maintenance troubleshooter.

Do let us know the status of your concern. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Dec 27, 2019
  3. ram93 Win User
    laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Dec 27, 2019
  4. GNJha Win User

Every time I boot up...

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

Every time I boot up...

1. Every time I boot up... - Similar Threads - Every boot

2. BSOD "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" every time I boot up my pc for the past 2 days....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" every time I boot up my pc for the past 2 days....: Hi all, This error has been happening for the past 1-2 day every time I start up my pc at first. After it runs into error, it auto restarts and resolves by itself, but when I start it up the next time, it does the same thing again auto restart then resolves by itself, just...
  3. BSOD "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" every time I boot up my pc for the past 2 days....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" every time I boot up my pc for the past 2 days....: Hi all, This error has been happening for the past 1-2 day every time I start up my pc at first. After it runs into error, it auto restarts and resolves by itself, but when I start it up the next time, it does the same thing again auto restart then resolves by itself, just...
  4. Keeps running into "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" error every time I boot up my pc...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keeps running into "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" error every time I boot up my pc...: Hi all, This error has been happening for the past 1-2 day every time I start up my pc at first. After it runs into error, it auto restarts and resolves by itself, but when I start it up the next time, it does the same thing again auto restart then resolves by itself, just...
  5. Keeps running into "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" error every time I boot up my pc...

Keeps running into "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" error every time I boot up my pc...: Hi all, This error has been happening for the past 1-2 day every time I start up my pc at first. After it runs into error, it auto restarts and resolves by itself, but when I start it up the next time, it does the same thing again auto restart then resolves by itself, just...
  6. Default PDF handler changes to Edge on every boot or login to Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Default PDF handler changes to Edge on every boot or login to Windows: Hi there,I have around 30 people in our org who since last week have started to see that Edge is defaulting to the be the default PDF handler over Adobe Acrobat whenever they boot the machine or log out and log back into Windows. Nothing has changed from us IT to cause this...
  7. Default PDF handler changes to Edge on every boot or login to Windows

Default PDF handler changes to Edge on every boot or login to Windows: Hi there,I have around 30 people in our org who since last week have started to see that Edge is defaulting to the be the default PDF handler over Adobe Acrobat whenever they boot the machine or log out and log back into Windows. Nothing has changed from us IT to cause this...
  8. Every time I boot into my device I get a blue screen error with error code...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I boot into my device I get a blue screen error with error code...: Whenever I start my laptop bsod is visible and then it tries to automatically repair itself . Sometimes it works , if it doesn't then it asks to restore to a previous time. So I have to always wait at least 20-30mins every time I start my deviceI have tried updating all the...
  9. Every time I boot into my device I get a blue screen error with error code...

Every time I boot into my device I get a blue screen error with error code...: Whenever I start my laptop bsod is visible and then it tries to automatically repair itself . Sometimes it works , if it doesn't then it asks to restore to a previous time. So I have to always wait at least 20-30mins every time I start my deviceI have tried updating all the...
  10. I do not stop getting BSOD's no matter what I do I get one every single 5 seconds on boot,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I do not stop getting BSOD's no matter what I do I get one every single 5 seconds on boot,...: I can't do anything I've tried resetting it it won't even finish that process without bluescreening, I don't get it, it won't stop its completely unusable, got a $4000 paperweight...