Windows 10: Every Time I Close My Laptop And Open It, It Shows "No Internet, Secured" Message

Discus and support Every Time I Close My Laptop And Open It, It Shows "No Internet, Secured" Message in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I'm using Windows 10 on my Acer Swift 3 laptop. I usually make my laptop sleep overnight, and in the morning when I open the laptop, the internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Muhlis Gursoy, Feb 15, 2020 at 1:12 AM.

1. Every Time I Close My Laptop And Open It, It Shows "No Internet, Secured" Message

Hi,

I'm using Windows 10 on my Acer Swift 3 laptop. I usually make my laptop sleep overnight, and in the morning when I open the laptop, the internet shows "No internet, secured" message, which means it's connected to the modem but not to the internet. Every time it shows this message, I should disconnect and reconnect it. Sometimes it's also happening within 1-2 minute sleep.

How do I fix it? It's not a critical issue but annoying.

Thanks.

:)

Muhlis Gursoy, Feb 15, 2020 at 1:12 AM

2. suggest best internet security/antivirus for windows 7

Hello,

I m using HP envy 3090nr laptop having windows 7 home premium.

I was using norton internet security previously which was very good, no virus problem so far.

But i want to know any other internet security which is better or similar and free?

Give your suggestions for best free as well as best paid internet security.

Also give your opinion for microsoft security essentials.

Thanks.

freebird_9924, Feb 15, 2020 at 1:13 AM
  3. Laptop won't show list of available networks

We suggest checking the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your laptop.

Please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Then Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi radio button is On.
    • Select Show available networks, then you'll be able to see the list of available Wi-Fi networks.

Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

4. Every Time I Close My Laptop And Open It, It Shows "No Internet, Secured" Message

Windows 10 shows incorrect time

Hi,

As you said that on your PC internet clock is showing the right time. So I suggest you to Synchronize with internet clock. Please follow the below steps to fix the issue.

1. At the bottom of the time and date window,

a. Select Change date and time settings.

b. In the Date and Time settings window, click the Internet Time tab

c. Then select Change Settings.

d. In the Internet Time Settings window, make sure that the box for Synchronize with an Internet time server is checked.

e. Now you can now select one of the provided time servers from the drop-down list.

2. Click Update Now to initiate a synchronization. Internet connection and the selected server is online, the synchronization process should just take a few seconds. Once Windows report that “The clock was successfully synchronized.” click OK to close the
    open windows.

Hope it helps, if you have any further queries we will be glad to help you.

Thank you

Krishna Priya V, Feb 15, 2020 at 1:13 AM
Thema:

Every Time I Close My Laptop And Open It, It Shows "No Internet, Secured" Message

1. Every Time I Close My Laptop And Open It, It Shows "No Internet, Secured" Message - Similar Threads - Every Close Laptop

2. Whenever I close my laptop and then open it again, the wifi gets disconnected and it shows...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Whenever I close my laptop and then open it again, the wifi gets disconnected and it shows...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/V_HarishSundar [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/epgbcx/whenever_i_close_my_laptop_and_then_open_it_again/
  3. The "Settings" window got automatically closed every time I tried to open it

in Windows 10 Customization
    The "Settings" window got automatically closed every time I tried to open it: When I open "Settings", the "Settings" window open, and after 1 second, it was automatically closed! I tried many method using Admin Powershell from online forum, but doesn't help... I tried the windows restore, but restore to all previous timepoints failed... Do I have...
  4. Windows 10 shows an error dialog box every time i boot my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 shows an error dialog box every time i boot my laptop: [IMG] I recently downloaded a software onto my laptop from the web. as soon as i attempted to install it, my OS hung, followed by a number of bloatwares being automatically installed. i then forced restart while it was processing and ever since this dialog box keeps popping...
  5. No Internet, secured message

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No Internet, secured message: We are losing Wifi on our PCs, receiving the message No Internet, Secured. We have connected an ethernet cable to one of the WIFI modems and it still cuts out, no internet. This problem has been occurring for about 3 weeks. We uninstalled and reinstalled all network...
  6. Windows security waring message every time the system is booted, Error message: Window...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows security waring message every time the system is booted, Error message: Window...: Hi all, I have a windows security popup screen every time I start my pc as shown in the picture. The issue is, I have no idea what driver is being installed. How to find out what driver is the security risk in question? thank you. [ATTACH] ***Modified Title from:...
  7. every time i open a ms program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    every time i open a ms program: i get this message and have to go through 4 windows to dismiss... how to stop???? Your data, controlled by you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-open-a-ms-program/6847ba59-9fdf-498a-a079-d1fe04485b40"
  8. Windows 10 task manager closes every time I open it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 task manager closes every time I open it.: Today my task manager started closing every time I try to open it. It has an icon in the task tray area for each time I try to open it, but when I open the task tray they all disappear. I used to have a more detailed view but for the brief moment I can see the task manager...
  9. AdBlock is closing EVERY app that i open.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AdBlock is closing EVERY app that i open.: Yesterday, I downloaded AdBlocker because I was getting to many ads. Since then, every app developed by Microsoft closes. e.g. Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Store etc....
  10. My internet connection shows open..Does not show secured. How do I get my connection...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My internet connection shows open..Does not show secured. How do I get my connection...: Internet connection UNSECURED....It was secured forever and now it has just dropped off and says OPEN>..Heelppp..Thank you...Don...