Windows 10: Every Time I connect my Bluetooth Headset with my Laptop, I always get...

Discus and support Every Time I connect my Bluetooth Headset with my Laptop, I always get... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dear Sir/Ma'am Whenever I turn on my Laptop's Bluetooth and connect my headphone to it, In within half an hour I get this error called DPC Watchdog... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RhythmAgrawal, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Every Time I connect my Bluetooth Headset with my Laptop, I always get...

Dear Sir/Ma'am

Whenever I turn on my Laptop's Bluetooth and connect my headphone to it, In within half an hour I get this error called DPC Watchdog Violation Error, and my system starts restarting.
    I searched about this error, I found that it is usually because of Low RAM storage. So I deleted all my apps that were using my RAM storage.
    Now my RAM Storage is in control, I saw that in Task Manager.
    But that watchdog violation error is still coming.
    I realized in days that I am getting that error only when I have connected to my Bluetooth headphones.
    My Laptop has Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth 4.0
    And My headphones have Bluetooth 5.0 on it.
    I am providing you my laptop's windows specifications

Edition Windows 10 Pro
    Version
    20H2
    Installed on
    ‎23-‎11-‎2020
    OS build
    Experience
    Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.31.0

:)

RhythmAgrawal, Nov 28, 2020

2. bluetooth headset?

Hello,

Can you sugegst me which bluetooth headset i shd buy for any mobile? (at present i'm using nokia 5800)

jabra,plantronics,nokia,samsung,bluedio,other??

Code: http://shop.ebay.in/Bluetooth-Headsets-/119502/i.html[/quote] Plz check above eBay India listing and tell some good options within 1000/- INR.

thx..

freebird_9924, Nov 28, 2020
  3. WIndows 10 cannot connect to a bluetooth headset.

Hello Mike,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your headset and Bluetooth dongle?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps posted on this article
    to resolve Bluetooth connection issues in Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Nov 28, 2020
  4. Every Time I connect my Bluetooth Headset with my Laptop, I always get...

Can I connect wireless headsets and earphone both at a time?

Hello,I want to know if I can connect my wireless Bluetooth headset as well as earphone both at a time to my laptop/tablet, so two person at a time can watch movie during travelling on single laptop/Tablet.

freebird_9924, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

Every Time I connect my Bluetooth Headset with my Laptop, I always get...

1. Every Time I connect my Bluetooth Headset with my Laptop, I always get... - Similar Threads - Every connect Bluetooth

2. connecting my bluetooth headset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    connecting my bluetooth headset: So recently my headphones broke, so I decided to use a wireless pair; the only problem there was that it wasn't connecting or even showing up to be able to connect. I looked in to see any related problems to see no results, I turned on my bluetooth setting, I had my device...
  3. This happens every time I move my cursor when I connect my hdmi cable from my laptop to my...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This happens every time I move my cursor when I connect my hdmi cable from my laptop to my...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RossMckay572 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jd400f/this_happens_every_time_i_move_my_cursor_when_i/
  4. Every time I connect my Bluetooth receiver it always defaults to 62, is there a way to...

Every time I connect my Bluetooth receiver it always defaults to 62, is there a way to...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/wozmatic [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j8ysh1/every_time_i_connect_my_bluetooth_receiver_it/
  5. Getting a cmd every time I start my PC

Getting a cmd every time I start my PC: Whenever I start or restart my PC, I get a cmd and black screen. Then, I have to type "explorer" on the cmd and then everything loads. Then, I have to close the cmd. Any way to skip this process? submitted by /u/I_love_emoji [link] [comments]...
  6. Every time I restart my laptop, I get logged out of my account from almost every app.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Every time I restart my laptop, I get logged out of my account from almost every app.: Every time I restart my HP Pavilion laptop I see that I have been logged out of my account from almost every app and browser. My email address shows there but I have to sign with my password again. And its not only one app or browser so there must be something wrong with my...
  7. I have to calibrate my display every time i turn on my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have to calibrate my display every time i turn on my laptop: When i start my laptop, things go well but after a few minutes the screen starts turning orange and gets more and more reddish with time. I calibrate my display and it makes the screen go natural, when i restart my device the same problem arises. Sometimes, lets say i have...
  8. I keep getting this screen every time I turn on my laptop and it takes long time to go...

I keep getting this screen every time I turn on my laptop and it takes long time to go...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/zalem-11 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gjbvcx/i_keep_getting_this_screen_every_time_i_turn_on/
  9. Bluetooth: I can't connect my Airpods to my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth: I can't connect my Airpods to my laptop: I can't connect my Airpods to my laptop. The General instructions are not working, and it does not show give my the option to turn Bluetooth on. Is there anyone who knows how to fix this?...
  10. Every time I update my PC, I get stuck in a login loop. Every. Time.

Every time I update my PC, I get stuck in a login loop. Every. Time.: Every time I update my PC to install updates, I get stuck in this weird login loop. It gets to the wake up screen, I’ll press a key to go to the login screen, I login, wait a couple seconds, then it boots me back to the wake up screen. I do use themes. I created 2 backups...