Windows 10: Every time I delete these in any way they come back. Please help this is infuriating

Discus and support Every time I delete these in any way they come back. Please help this is infuriating in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/zeppy457 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/zeppy457, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Every time I delete these in any way they come back. Please help this is infuriating

/u/zeppy457, Aug 3, 2020
  2. Steve_809 Win User

Unknown User Account created after upgrading to windows 10. It comes back if I delete it.

Original Title: Unknown User Account

Hello,

Since I upgraded to Windows 10 I am seeing an account that I did NOT create. So I deleted it by going into Control Panel > All Control Panel Items > User Accounts > Manage Accounts then I click on the unknown user account and delete it. That said.... It
    comes back. I have also followed the below suggestions from other posts and still does not seem to work.

Let’s try simple steps and check if the user account is detecting and try removing it.

• Press Windows key + R, type netplwiz and press Enter.

• Check if the user account is appearing on the list.

• Click on user account and click on Remove. (If user account appear on the list).
    Please advise.

Thank you

Steve_809, Aug 3, 2020
  3. profile user comes back after deleted

Hi Aimee,

I do appreciate your efforts and time.

Do not worry, will assist you with the issue.

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Window key + X and select Control Panel.
    • Click on User accounts.
    • Click on Manage another account and then select the user account that you want to delete.
    • Click on “delete the account”.
    • Depending on whether you want to “Keep the files” or “Delete the files” choose the appropriate option.
    • You can delete the other accounts similarly. Restart the computer.
    Note: Once deleted, the user accounts cannot be recovered. Make sure you back up any data if required.

To check how many accounts are preset on the system, try to open User accounts.

Open Run (Type run in Search or press Windows Logo Key+X. Click on Run). Type netplwiz and Click OK.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Aug 3, 2020
  4. bestellen Win User

Every time I delete these in any way they come back. Please help this is infuriating

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Every time I delete these in any way they come back. Please help this is infuriating

1. Every time I delete these in any way they come back. Please help this is infuriating - Similar Threads - Every delete Please

2. Every time I shut down my pc and come back to it, it resets itself.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I shut down my pc and come back to it, it resets itself.: This problem started yesterday morning. I turned off my computer and came back to it. When I came back I noticed the Lock Screen background was set to default. I put in my password and noticed my desktop wallpaper background was also set to default and my folders where not...
  3. Every time I shut down my pc and come back to it, it resets itself.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Every time I shut down my pc and come back to it, it resets itself.: This problem started yesterday morning. I turned off my computer and came back to it. When I came back I noticed the Lock Screen background was set to default. I put in my password and noticed my desktop wallpaper background was also set to default and my folders where not...
  4. How to automatically delete a file every time it comes back?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to automatically delete a file every time it comes back?: I just want to choose a specific file that will be automatically deleted each and every times it comes back. Any way to do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-automatically-delete-a-file-every-time-it/71a6b170-ed14-4215-87ef-fc18f376e93d
  5. Every time that I come back to Windows the windows loses their position and size

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Every time that I come back to Windows the windows loses their position and size: I use a single 4K display with windows separated through it, and every time that the screen turns off, when I turn it back on again, all the windows are on the top left of the screen and diminished. I use a DisplayPort cable. Can I stop this from happening? submitted by...
  6. Every time chrome is overloaded! Please help

Every time chrome is overloaded! Please help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NibBesh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ii1fvj/every_time_chrome_is_overloaded_please_help/
  7. Infuriating Screen Time

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Infuriating Screen Time: I have a huge issue with Screen Time not working correctly. I have my 12 year old sons laptop locked down so he can only logon between 9am-4pm weekdays. Huge issues with him getting up at 2,3,4,5am and logging on that led to this. The issue i have is screen time either turns...
  8. Device comes back every time I remove it.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device comes back every time I remove it.: So I installed a game from microsoft store on to my friends laptop by logging into my microsoft account on it and ever since I did that, his device has been showing up on my account. Every time I try to remove it however, it pops back on my devices section after about a week...
  9. Is there a way to stop this coming up every time I open the Xbox app?

Is there a way to stop this coming up every time I open the Xbox app?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/ciqlgcg1ovq41.png?width=345&format=png&auto=webp&s=86f9500d2432ad4030dffa888afc1b8b74bbcf9c submitted by /u/aubreyholmesyt [link] [comments]...
  10. deleted files come back

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    deleted files come back: I have two folders that I need to delete. Every time I delete them they re-appear after maybe 30 mins to 1 hour. I even delete them permanently from the recycle bin, but they still re-appear. Please can someone help. It's driving me mad! Thanks Mike...