Windows 10: Every time I get a Windows 10 update (by the way the updates are automatic), my PC slows down more,

Discus and support Every time I get a Windows 10 update (by the way the updates are automatic), my PC slows down more, in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Every time I get a Windows 10 update (by the way the updates are automatic), my PC slows down more, gets blue screens, aggravating blue circles that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by pamboyd2u, Jul 4, 2018.

1. pamboyd2u Win User

Every time I get a Windows 10 update (by the way the updates are automatic), my PC slows down more,

Every time I get a Windows 10 update (by the way the updates are automatic), my PC slows down more, gets blue screens, aggravating blue circles that last for a while, apps appear that I do not select, Google is sometimes slow. Sometimes I have a hard time getting Cortana to shut down computer. can't backup to disc. How can I fix this?

I have an HP PC that is approximately 2 and 1/2 years old.

:)

pamboyd2u, Jul 4, 2018
  2. bigscale Win User

windows automatic updates

i have some questions about the windows automatic updates in windows xp pro w sp/2. ive got about forty updates they recommend , mostly for security but i only installed two today. after installing them i found them in my add/remove programs in the control panel, if i add all these updates that is a lot of space on my hd almost 1 gig. i thought that updates just updated files and not created new programs. should i innore all these update suggestions from microsoft?

bigscale, Jan 29, 2020
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jan 29, 2020
  4. Drone Win User

Every time I get a Windows 10 update (by the way the updates are automatic), my PC slows down more,

[Guide] Disabling Windows 10 Automatic updates and "spyware"

Hide Windows Updates or driver updates

Your Windows 10 PC gets the latest updates automatically. In rare cases, a driver or update might cause issues with your PC. To keep the update from reinstalling automatically, download this troubleshooter, it will let you hide the problematic updates.

Drone, Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Every time I get a Windows 10 update (by the way the updates are automatic), my PC slows down more, - Similar Threads - Every update updates

2. My PC is overall good but every single time it updates it gets horribly slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is overall good but every single time it updates it gets horribly slow: So, I have a custom build PC with specs:AMD Ryzen 320016gb ram4tb hard drive where windows is installed + 1tb hard drive.I've been running into A LOT of problems.BasicallyI made a fresh install of Windows 10, weeks later it made automatic updates, and after that my user...
  3. My PC is overall good but every single time it updates it gets horribly slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC is overall good but every single time it updates it gets horribly slow: So, I have a custom build PC with specs:AMD Ryzen 320016gb ram4tb hard drive where windows is installed + 1tb hard drive.I've been running into A LOT of problems.BasicallyI made a fresh install of Windows 10, weeks later it made automatic updates, and after that my user...
  4. My PC is overall good but every single time it updates it gets horribly slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Update slows down my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update slows down my pc: Hi, I am an old user of windows 10, I updated my pc from win10 version 1909 to 20H2 in the month of March. The update was successful and my pc was normal as beforeupdating, but when I check for updates in the windows update settings page the available updates takes nearly 6-8...
  6. Windows updates slow my PC down

Windows updates slow my PC down: So today I was going to record a YouTube video, when I noticed something wasn't right, the fps boost client was getting 50% less fps then normal, and when I tried running the recorder, when I hit record the entire recording app crashed.I checked task manager to see what was...
  7. Will updating to Windows 10 20H2 slow down my pc?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Will updating to Windows 10 20H2 slow down my pc?: Its as the title says...will it? submitted by /u/Wanyabe [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kzreci/will_updating_to_windows_10_20h2_slow_down_my_pc/
  8. Windows update slowed down PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows update slowed down PC: After a recent windows update, my PC is unbearably slow. Applications take significantly longer to open and CPU usage is often well above the norm 70+% using windows explorer It affects all applications. I've now tried a system restore and a PC reset, but the pc is still...
  9. Automatic Updates Slow Computer Down

Automatic Updates Slow Computer Down: Hi and thank you for helping. I can find my way around my computer as well as anyone else who self taught just by necessity, but have nowhere near the depth of knowledge I have seen in responses to other questions. My problem is that the Automatic Updates for Windows slow...
  10. Every time I update my PC, I get stuck in a login loop. Every. Time.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Every time I update my PC, I get stuck in a login loop. Every. Time.: Every time I update my PC to install updates, I get stuck in this weird login loop. It gets to the wake up screen, I’ll press a key to go to the login screen, I login, wait a couple seconds, then it boots me back to the wake up screen. I do use themes. I created 2 backups...