Windows 10: Every time I launch Windows, I have to wait several minutes before launching an...

Discus and support Every time I launch Windows, I have to wait several minutes before launching an... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Basically what the title says. I turn my computer on and log into my Windows. If I don't wait for several minutes (5-6 minutes at least), any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ANON3o3, Mar 1, 2021.

1. Every time I launch Windows, I have to wait several minutes before launching an...

Basically what the title says. I turn my computer on and log into my Windows. If I don't wait for several minutes (5-6 minutes at least), any application I launch will cause a freeze and then a restart. I believe launching system apps such as settings interface won't cause an issue.

I don't believe this is a hardware issue, as I have a dual boot Ubuntu, which runs without issues.

Also note that this problem existed way before I installed Ubuntu, so that cannot be the cause either.

As a side note, my Windows loads in around 20 seconds, where it used to load in around 6 seconds when I first started using this computer. Can I decrease the load time somehow?

I did not try formatting the computer, as I would rather search for any other possible solutions first.

submitted by /u/ANON3o3
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ANON3o3, Mar 1, 2021

2. Launching games

Hi Wesley,

Windows 10 is gamer-friendly by design. If an issue like being unable to launch a game happens, it can be caused by outdated display driver or other factors that cause conflict when launching the app. For us to better assist you, we'd like to ask for additional
    information. Please answer the following:

• What build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Are you getting an error message when launching the game?
    • Have you made any changes to the settings or installed updates prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • What specific games are you having issues with?

We will wait for your response.

Jennifer Cha, Mar 1, 2021
  3. Settings won't launch

Hello Jen,

If you're having issue launching Settings from Start menu, we highly suggest performing the troubleshooting steps posted by Rohit Siddegowda in this
    thread. Lots of Community user found his suggestions helpful.

Let us know if that worked out for you.

Michelle Vil, Mar 1, 2021
  4. AndySteck Win User

Every time I launch Windows, I have to wait several minutes before launching an...

Windows Phone 8 - how to quickly launch kids corner?

• How do I launch Kids Corner on my Windows Phone 8, without going through the settings menu every time?
    Maybe I'm just missing something but if I want to launch Kids Corner this is how I do it....

• Launch settings app
    • Select Kid's Corner
    • Launch Kid's Corner

Surely there's a way to launch the Kid's Corner from the main screen.

AndySteck, Mar 1, 2021
Thema:

Every time I launch Windows, I have to wait several minutes before launching an...

1. Every time I launch Windows, I have to wait several minutes before launching an... - Similar Threads - Every launch wait

2. Mailto app is being automatically launched multiple times every minute

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mailto app is being automatically launched multiple times every minute: I did a fresh install of Windows 11 and see a bizarre error. The mailto app is being launched constantly launched again and again. I am not able to tell what is causing this behavior. I tried following the process tree to see what launched the app but the process tree ends at...
  3. Mailto app is being automatically launched multiple times every minute

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mailto app is being automatically launched multiple times every minute: I did a fresh install of Windows 11 and see a bizarre error. The mailto app is being launched constantly launched again and again. I am not able to tell what is causing this behavior. I tried following the process tree to see what launched the app but the process tree ends at...
  4. Regsvr32 error - every time I launch Division 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regsvr32 error - every time I launch Division 2: Hey there!I had trouble with Regsvr in the past, and microsoft guys helped me fix it. Now I'm still having the error pop up every time I launch Division 2 - the ubisoft game. Can we make it go away?Thx...
  5. Regsvr32 error - every time I launch Division 2

Regsvr32 error - every time I launch Division 2: Hey there!I had trouble with Regsvr in the past, and microsoft guys helped me fix it. Now I'm still having the error pop up every time I launch Division 2 - the ubisoft game. Can we make it go away?Thx...
  6. Regsvr32 error - every time I launch Division 2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows Taskbar is frozen every time I launch my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Taskbar is frozen every time I launch my pc: HelloRecently i have been running into an issue on windows 10 where the taskbar is frozen it has been happening on and off for a month i have tried resetting and closing windows explorer though the task manager but that dose not work. i also tried to use the CMD to use the...
  8. Windows Taskbar is frozen every time I launch my pc

Windows Taskbar is frozen every time I launch my pc: HelloRecently i have been running into an issue on windows 10 where the taskbar is frozen it has been happening on and off for a month i have tried resetting and closing windows explorer though the task manager but that dose not work. i also tried to use the CMD to use the...
  9. Windows Taskbar is frozen every time I launch my pc

10. Application Risosscan crashed every time I launched it

Application Risosscan crashed every time I launched it: Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files x86\Risoescan\RisoeScan 1.03.exe Creation Time: 22/12/2020 01:42:42 Problem: Fonctionnement arrêté Status: Rapport envoyé Problem signature Problem Event Name: BEX Nom de l’application: RisoeScan...