Windows 10: Every time I log in, this error shows

Discus and support Every time I log in, this error shows in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Every time I log in, this errorshows Whenever I log in I get this error showing up. after I press ok, this appears again but the second time i close... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Jabir_AH, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Jabir_AH Win User

Every time I log in, this error shows

Every time I log in, this errorshows

Whenever I log in I get this error showing up.​

after I press ok, this appears again but the second time i close it, it closes.

Other than that I have a few issues with my windows defender and app installed through microsoft store.

As I don't know why this happened, I can not give any specific details. If you know why this happened I will tell the details as you request.

Every time I log in, this error shows [​IMG]

Check this for my Apps from microsoft store related problem: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...art-menu/7a122d27-95bd-4181-ba2b-70818e7f55ae

And this for my Windows defender related problem go to the comment section and look for my reply on October 16, 2020: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-limited/a89be20c-fb0d-4e0f-b934-1f098d977e59

Hope someone can fix my problems, regards

Jabir_AH

:)

Jabir_AH, Oct 16, 2020

2. Error Log Reading

Hi ankurshaswat.

Sorry I can't tell from logs but all data appears to be very old. Like September. Here is a list of quick fixes that can help from an MS article.
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-gb/win...dy_UpgradeTips
    Quick fixes The following steps can resolve many Windows upgrade problems.

• Remove nonessential external hardware, such as docks and USB devices.
    • Check all hard drives for errors and attempt repairs. To automatically repair hard drives, open an elevated command prompt, switch to the drive you wish to repair, and type the following command. You will be required to reboot the computer if the hard drive being repaired is also the system drive.
      • chkdsk /F
    • Attempt to restore and repair system files by typing the following commands at an elevated command prompt. It may take several minutes for the command operations to be completed. For more information, see Repair a Windows Image.
      • DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
      • sfc /scannow
    • Update Windows so that all available recommended updates are installed, and ensure the computer is rebooted if this is necessary to complete installation of an update.
    • Uninstall non-Microsoft antivirus software.
      • Use Windows Defender for protection during the upgrade.
      • Verify compatibility information and re-install antivirus applications after the upgrade.
    • Uninstall all nonessential software.
    • Update firmware and drivers.
    • Ensure that "Download and install updates (recommended)" is accepted at the start of the upgrade process.
    • Verify at least 16 GB of free space is available to upgrade a 32-bit OS, or 20 GB for a 64-bit OS.

Once you done all of the above could I suggest you follow this tutorial to install the upgrade. While non destructive I would recommend backing up all data off device.

Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade

Then repost the logs please.

Caledon Ken, Oct 16, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Every time I log in, this error shows :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 16, 2020
  4. Every time I log in, this error shows

Windows 10 Startup Reset log in showing "preparing Windows" for long time

Since yesterday, Windows 10 Os' s taking longer time than usual to open, and on first screen of log in showing "preparing Windows" for long time and then goes directly to set up pin screen. After I skip the step, it takes to Microsoft password verification
    screen, then opens the desktop as reset and refreshed (i.e., no saved files in desktop, only few installed programs are there). After working and shutting down the PC, it again resets and shows as above to give pin and a new desktop. The computer is responding
    very slowly. Please suggest what steps to be taken to repair it. I don't want to reformat the pc.

Nadhiha Parveen, Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

Every time I log in, this error shows

1. Every time I log in, this error shows - Similar Threads - Every log error

2. My laptop is showing bsod errors. It shows an error within every 3-4hrs. And every time it...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop is showing bsod errors. It shows an error within every 3-4hrs. And every time it...: I am learning coding and from the past week my laptop is showing bsod errors. I tried updating my drivers and updated my windows but still it's not working. It shows a new bsod error every time. Pls help.My laptop is Elite book 8460p and is running windows 10...
  3. My laptop is showing bsod errors. It shows an error within every 3-4hrs. And every time it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is showing bsod errors. It shows an error within every 3-4hrs. And every time it...: I am learning coding and from the past week my laptop is showing bsod errors. I tried updating my drivers and updated my windows but still it's not working. It shows a new bsod error every time. Pls help.My laptop is Elite book 8460p and is running windows 10...
  4. My laptop is showing bsod errors. It shows an error within every 3-4hrs. And every time it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. "Select an App to Open 'UserName'" Shows Every Time I Log In

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Select an App to Open 'UserName'" Shows Every Time I Log In: Every time I login, the select an app dialog shows up. The title at the top of the window reads "Select an app to open 'Username'". This can be reproduced by running '%AppData%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup' in the run toolbar. Since this behaviour started...
  6. "Select an App to Open 'UserName'" Shows Every Time I Log In

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Select an App to Open 'UserName'" Shows Every Time I Log In: Every time I login, the select an app dialog shows up. The title at the top of the window reads "Select an app to open 'Username'". This can be reproduced by running '%AppData%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup' in the run toolbar. Since this behaviour started...
  7. No wallpaper option for "Change every time I log on"?

in Windows 10 Customization
    No wallpaper option for "Change every time I log on"?: I mean, somebody bothered to include an option for "Change every 1 minute", but nobody had the presence of mind to add, "Change every time I log on"? I mean, even Apple has the option. Not like I'd ever accuse Microsoft of being detached from not only the consumer, but...
  8. This happens every time I log in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    This happens every time I log in: [IMG]what is this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-happens-every-time-i-log-in/250d28af-f914-46b0-a7fb-891f6fdbaed2
  9. Log in every time

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Log in every time: Hi, I have a windows 10 desktop. I have been able to log into my accounts without any trouble. Recently I have had to have someone call or send me a text with a password so I can log on. It gets to be a pain. These are sites I use every day, and I am the only one who uses...
  10. Unusual sign in activity every time I log on

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unusual sign in activity every time I log on: So every time I log onto my laptop I get an e-mail from Microsoft telling me that there has been some unusual activity on my account. It happens directly after I've logged in. The thing is, I live in Indonesia and the Microsoft notification says the log in was from Madrid,...