Windows 10: Every time I log into any computer with my email or PIN, the computer continually chimes

Discus and support Every time I log into any computer with my email or PIN, the computer continually chimes in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; What can I do to stop the chiming noise every time I am on a computer. I have turned off all chime notifications and the computer only does this when... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by FrancesSmith5, Nov 13, 2020.

1. Every time I log into any computer with my email or PIN, the computer continually chimes

What can I do to stop the chiming noise every time I am on a computer. I have turned off all chime notifications and the computer only does this when I am the one signed into the computer. It even started doing it on my brand new laptop. All of the operating systems are windows 10 and windows 10 Professional.

Is my microsoft account hacked with something that is causing it to ceate chimes when I am logged into any computer and if so, how do I fix this please. If not, then how can I fix this please.

Please help me with this. I have to keep my sound turned off in order to be able to operate on the computer.

Thank you so very much.

:)

FrancesSmith5, Nov 13, 2020

2. Computer log-in results in chime going off after logging in

A friend has a computer that has just been updated to Windows 10. When she enters her Microsoft password to enter Windows 10, the close chimes go off intermittently. It continues on and off until she shuts the computer off. It is really very strange
    and annoying. The chime is the same one as the close chime sound. Any idea what is happening? More importantly, what is the fix? Thank you for any ideas!

Pete_Glaser19, Nov 13, 2020
  3. Chiming computer

When turning on my windows 10 computer it starts chiming, this goes on for approximately 1 minute, screen is black during the chime and stays black until it finally goes into windows this is when it stops chiming as well, what does this mean, this computer
    is approximately 2 years old.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup.

TraceyGrogan, Nov 13, 2020
  4. panwasa Win User

Every time I log into any computer with my email or PIN, the computer continually chimes

Computer log-in results in chime going off after logging in

Hi

I have spent a few weeks with this problem on my Surface 3 both with windows 8.1 and win 10

The problem persists with the keyboard attached or not so I have ruled out the keyboard

Also I have tried out your helpful advice with no luck

During the chiming I closed the back flap of the surface rather firmly which stopped the chiming for a while usually about 5 mins and restarts chiming

The opening and closing of the back flap appears to work in muting the chiming so would suggest a mechanical problem in the Surface 3

Hope this is of help and can you please advise

Robert Heath

panwasa, Nov 13, 2020
Thema:

Every time I log into any computer with my email or PIN, the computer continually chimes

1. Every time I log into any computer with my email or PIN, the computer continually chimes - Similar Threads - Every log computer

2. My computer freezes every time I turn it on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer freezes every time I turn it on: Hello,I have an Acer Aspire E1-572G laptop. When I turn on the PC, it freezes and becomes unresponsive I checked Task Manager and ı saw Disk usage or CPU usage reaches 100%. In my opinion, the problem is with Windows because I have Linux software installed as well, and it is...
  3. My computer freezes every time I turn it on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer freezes every time I turn it on: Hello,I have an Acer Aspire E1-572G laptop. When I turn on the PC, it freezes and becomes unresponsive I checked Task Manager and ı saw Disk usage or CPU usage reaches 100%. In my opinion, the problem is with Windows because I have Linux software installed as well, and it is...
  4. My computer freezes every time I turn it on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I can't lock my computer. Every time I lock it, my computer will automatically logged back in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't lock my computer. Every time I lock it, my computer will automatically logged back in.: Hi, I just got one problem here.In short: I can't lock my computer. Every time I lock it, my computer will automatically logged back in.In Long: I click on Start Menu, and then click on the Account icon, the "Lock" option is available. I click it. It did lock my computer. But...
  6. I can't lock my computer. Every time I lock it, my computer will automatically logged back in.

I can't lock my computer. Every time I lock it, my computer will automatically logged back in.: Hi, I just got one problem here.In short: I can't lock my computer. Every time I lock it, my computer will automatically logged back in.In Long: I click on Start Menu, and then click on the Account icon, the "Lock" option is available. I click it. It did lock my computer. But...
  7. My Computer Resets every time I start it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Computer Resets every time I start it: So every time I start my computer and log in my backgrounds, some of my apps, and everything I downloaded the last time I used it is deleted. Some apps stays like AVG antivirus after I starts it again. All settings I editet is also gone. When I start it always says Preparing...
  8. My Computer Resets every time I start it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer Resets every time I start it: So every time I start my computer and log in my backgrounds, some of my apps, and everything I downloaded the last time I used it is deleted. Some apps stays like AVG antivirus after I starts it again. All settings I editet is also gone. When I start it always says Preparing...
  9. My Computer Resets every time I start it

10. I cannot log into my computer. It is asking for PIN

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cannot log into my computer. It is asking for PIN: I cannot log into my computer. It is asking for PIN how do i reset a pin if i m not logged in and cannot go to settings [ATTACH] * Moved from Windows Essentials/WLM * OS not specified...