Windows 10: every time i open a ms program

Discus and support every time i open a ms program in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i get this message and have to go through 4 windows to dismiss... how to stop???? Your data, controlled by you... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PaulGeorge4, May 10, 2019.

1. every time i open a ms program

i get this message and have to go through 4 windows to dismiss... how to stop????

Your data, controlled by you

:)

PaulGeorge4, May 10, 2019
  2. dark2099 Win User

Program to open non MS standard CAB files?

There is a list of programs at the bottom that you might want to try.

dark2099, May 10, 2019
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, May 10, 2019
  4. kormath Win User

every time i open a ms program

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done every time i open a ms program :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, May 10, 2019
Thema:

every time i open a ms program

1. every time i open a ms program - Similar Threads - every open program

2. I cant open MS programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant open MS programs: Hi, I am using apple and cant open WORD, Excel and PPT programs on my Mac. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-ms-programs/54fbfe70-e7cc-47c9-b79c-9a9b95d09097
  3. I cant open MS programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant open MS programs: Hi, I am using apple and cant open WORD, Excel and PPT programs on my Mac. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-ms-programs/54fbfe70-e7cc-47c9-b79c-9a9b95d09097
  4. Program asks for UAC admin credentials every time it opens.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Program asks for UAC admin credentials every time it opens.: I have a computer lab where there is a program that when it launches, every time it asks for admin credentials. The weird thing is that the user can just click the x to close and the program launches fine. This is a local account on windows 10. All other programs do not need...
  5. Program asks for UAC admin credentials every time it opens.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Program asks for UAC admin credentials every time it opens.: I have a computer lab where there is a program that when it launches, every time it asks for admin credentials. The weird thing is that the user can just click the x to close and the program launches fine. This is a local account on windows 10. All other programs do not need...
  6. Asks me for my pin every time I open a program Every time I try to open a program on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asks me for my pin every time I open a program Every time I try to open a program on windows 11: Every time I try to open a program that prompts the "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?" message, it NOW asks me to enter my pin every time, instead of just confirming it. I have no idea how this happened or how to change it back. im using windows...
  7. Asks me for my pin every time I open a program Every time I try to open a program on windows 11

Asks me for my pin every time I open a program Every time I try to open a program on windows 11: Every time I try to open a program that prompts the "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?" message, it NOW asks me to enter my pin every time, instead of just confirming it. I have no idea how this happened or how to change it back. im using windows...
  8. Why is it that, every time I start the MS Photos app, I get an "Installation Programs"...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why is it that, every time I start the MS Photos app, I get an "Installation Programs"...: Windows 10 Home Version 21H1 OS Build 19043.1151 with all available updates appliedMicrosoft Photos version 2021.21070.22007.0 Installed just moments ago.I'm so confused and hope someone can help me "fix" what may need fixing.When I start the Photos app, a folder structure...
  9. Asks me for my pin every time I open a program

Asks me for my pin every time I open a program: Every time I try to open a program that prompts the "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?" message, it NOW asks me to enter my pin every time, instead of just confirming it. I have no idea how this happened or how to change it back....
  10. DriverAgent is putting a desktop icon every time I open program

DriverAgent is putting a desktop icon every time I open program: I'm having a tiny problem where the DriverAgent.com program is putting a desktop icon whenever I run the program. I delete the previous one and a new one pops up. Is there any way to get this to stop? There is no option to turn it off in the app as far as I can tell. Any help...