Windows 10: Every time I open something or when I start my computer the screen res changes plz help

Discus and support Every time I open something or when I start my computer the screen res changes plz help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Help submitted by /u/Gamingbrorandom [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Gamingbrorandom, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Every time I open something or when I start my computer the screen res changes plz help

/u/Gamingbrorandom, Jul 27, 2020

2. My screen saver has to be reset every time I turn my computer on

Hi Linda,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing currently. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would like to inform you that the issue may arise if you have changed the power plan settings. I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R keys on the keyboard to open Run command.

• Type powercfg.cpl to open the power settings.

• Change the current power plan settings, click on your current plan settings.

• Change the Turn off the display and
      Put the computer to sleep to Never
    Now try to change the screen saver settings and check if it helps.

To change the screen saver settings, try the following steps:

• Click on Start and click on
      Settings

• Click on Personalization.

• Click on Lock Screen in the
      left pane

• Click on Screen Saver settings in the
      right pane.

• You may choose the required settings for screen saver.
    Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Jul 27, 2020
  3. Sumgie Win User
    Windows 10 help page opens every time I boot!

Why? For the last two weeks my computer has opened chrome to the Windows 10 help page every time I've booted it. I have no idea why. It isn't in the startup list... or listed as a home page in my browser, or anything like that. I've looked everywhere I know to look to figure out why, and can't find anything. Just seems that my computer wants me to get some help with windows 10. The browser closes as you'd expect, but then reopens on the next boot. I haven't noticed any issues with the way it runs during use. It's driving me nuts!

Anyone know why my computer would suddenly start insisting that I have to get some help?

Sumgie, Jul 27, 2020
  4. Victor49 Win User

Every time I open something or when I start my computer the screen res changes plz help

Computer Start Up Help

I need help plz. sometimes i start my computer up it only shows a blank screen and doesnt move on it seems like it does read the hard drive or something and it makes a different noise than when it starts up right....i dont know what to do so can someone help me plz? if u need more info just ask*Confused Every time I open something or when I start my computer the screen res changes plz help :confused:

Victor49, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

Every time I open something or when I start my computer the screen res changes plz help

1. Every time I open something or when I start my computer the screen res changes plz help - Similar Threads - Every open something

2. Every time I press the windows button or open the start menu, it starts loading something.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I press the windows button or open the start menu, it starts loading something.: This has kept happening for a couple of days now and it would mean the world for someone to fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-press-the-windows-button-or-open-the/c1ea8bc6-5876-47e5-aa0e-9a0e65fe67a7
  3. Every time I press the windows button or open the start menu, it starts loading something.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every time I press the windows button or open the start menu, it starts loading something.: This has kept happening for a couple of days now and it would mean the world for someone to fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-press-the-windows-button-or-open-the/c1ea8bc6-5876-47e5-aa0e-9a0e65fe67a7
  4. Every time I press the windows button or open the start menu, it starts loading something.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. My Computer Resets every time I start it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Computer Resets every time I start it: So every time I start my computer and log in my backgrounds, some of my apps, and everything I downloaded the last time I used it is deleted. Some apps stays like AVG antivirus after I starts it again. All settings I editet is also gone. When I start it always says Preparing...
  6. My Computer Resets every time I start it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer Resets every time I start it: So every time I start my computer and log in my backgrounds, some of my apps, and everything I downloaded the last time I used it is deleted. Some apps stays like AVG antivirus after I starts it again. All settings I editet is also gone. When I start it always says Preparing...
  7. My Computer Resets every time I start it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. My Start Screen Apps change location every time I restart my computer.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Start Screen Apps change location every time I restart my computer.: I move my apps where I want them to appear on my start screen. However, every time I restart my computer they are in a different position. How can I have them stay where I want them to be?...
  9. Screen Res change

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen Res change: Hello. I am wondering if I am able to write a line of code that will change my screen resolution when I open Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I have tried QRes but I couldn’t quite figure it out, any suggestions? submitted by /u/CoolKidSylas [link] [comments]...
  10. Why is Powerpoint starting every time I start my computer?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is Powerpoint starting every time I start my computer?: I have never asked it to be a startup program. Such option does not seem to be in the Powerpoint Options. It is not present on the Startup tab of Task Manager. It is not present in Settings startup. It is not present in the startup folder when I run shell:startup. It is not...