Windows 10: every time i plug my xbox elite controller to my computer I can't open the search and the...

Discus and support every time i plug my xbox elite controller to my computer I can't open the search and the... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The only fix i found is unplugging the controller and restarted my pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MrWharf, Jun 21, 2021.

1. MrWharf Win User

every time i plug my xbox elite controller to my computer I can't open the search and the...

The only fix i found is unplugging the controller and restarted my pc

:)

MrWharf, Jun 21, 2021

2. Bluetooth Pairing - Xbox One Elite Controller

Hi Brad,

Let us try the below troubleshooting steps to pair the Xbox One Elite Controller and check if it helps.

Step 1: If the device is not detected run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the article below, try the troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

All about the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing Xbox One Elite Controller for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 21, 2021
  3. Xbox elite controller app

Hi,

There are two ways to download the Xbox Accessories app for your Xbox Elite Controller. To download the app from the Windows Store website, you may click on this

link
    . You can also launch the Windows Store app on your computer and search for
    Xbox Accessories to download it from the store.

For more information on how to use the Xbox Accessories app to configure your Xbox Elite Controller, you may refer to this

link

If you need further assistance, you can reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jun 21, 2021
  4. every time i plug my xbox elite controller to my computer I can't open the search and the...

Xbox Elite controller is not recognized in Xbox accessories app

I just spent four hours trying to get my new XBOX ELITE 2 CONTROLLER to be recognized by the WINDOWS 10 XBOX ACCESSORIES APP and it refuses.

The computer recognizes the controller but the XBOX ACCESSORIES APP does not. A thread from last year on the same topic was closed without resolution so lets try again (Xbox Elite controller is not recognized in Xbox accessories app.).

What needs to be done for my WINDOWS 10 PC that is 100% up to date to be able to detect the XBOX ELITE 2 CONTROLLER with the XBOX ACCESSORIES APP? This should be a plug and play exercise and yet I've wasted half a day on it already.

Details:

windows 10 pro: 10.0.18363 Build 18363

xbox app: 48.48.7001.0

xbox accesories app: 300.1911.100.1.0

xbox elite 2 driver: 10.0.18362.1

yoursoftwareisterrible, Jun 21, 2021
Thema:

every time i plug my xbox elite controller to my computer I can't open the search and the...

1. every time i plug my xbox elite controller to my computer I can't open the search and the... - Similar Threads - every plug xbox

2. This pop ups every time I open my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This pop ups every time I open my computer: Every time I open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-pop-ups-every-time-i-open-my-computer/a793a15b-2efb-4680-87aa-a416c0edc2fc
  3. This pop ups every time I open my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This pop ups every time I open my computer: Every time I open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-pop-ups-every-time-i-open-my-computer/a793a15b-2efb-4680-87aa-a416c0edc2fc
  4. This pop ups every time I open my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Xbox Controller "allow this device to wake the computer" is reactivated every time I plug...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Controller "allow this device to wake the computer" is reactivated every time I plug...: Every time I plug my controller in it activates "allow this device to wake the computer," which I don't want. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-controller-allow-this-device-to-wake-the/993fd7c1-8625-4ba1-9343-2b3ef3dc9c5b
  6. Xbox Controller "allow this device to wake the computer" is reactivated every time I plug...

Xbox Controller "allow this device to wake the computer" is reactivated every time I plug...: Every time I plug my controller in it activates "allow this device to wake the computer," which I don't want. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-controller-allow-this-device-to-wake-the/993fd7c1-8625-4ba1-9343-2b3ef3dc9c5b
  7. Should I shut down my computer every time I plug in my scanner?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should I shut down my computer every time I plug in my scanner?: Should I shut down my computer to plug in my scanner? I tend to do it to protect both items and historically, powering up the scanner 'with' the computer avoided twain error but I'm wondering if it's still necessary since I have to unplug my scanner and so therefore shut down...
  8. Should I shut down my computer every time I plug in my scanner?

Should I shut down my computer every time I plug in my scanner?: Should I shut down my computer to plug in my scanner? I tend to do it to protect both items and historically, powering up the scanner 'with' the computer avoided twain error but I'm wondering if it's still necessary since I have to unplug my scanner and so therefore shut down...
  9. Should I shut down my computer every time I plug in my scanner?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. My computer crashes every time I plug my headphones in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer crashes every time I plug my headphones in: So basically, I have a Lenovo PC with windows 10, and I don't know much about computers. So in the past week or so, I'll I plug in my headphones to my computer, then it will wait a couple minutes before freezing for 1-2 minutes, and then blue screening. I can only tell it's...