Windows 10: Every time I press the semi-colon button, it changes the keyboard language.

Discus and support Every time I press the semi-colon button, it changes the keyboard language. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a problem about the keyboard. For example, I switch language to the Swedish or German. In German language when I try to type the letter o-umlaut... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by สุทธิพัฒน์ สุวรรณจินดา, Jan 23, 2021.

1. Every time I press the semi-colon button, it changes the keyboard language.

I have a problem about the keyboard. For example, I switch language to the Swedish or German. In German language when I try to type the letter o-umlaut ö, which is the same key with semi-colon key on a US keyboard layout, it switches to the next language, which in my keyboard is Greek. In contrast, when I click on the same key semi-colon but in some language like English, Thai or Greek, it is still fine and the language doesn't change at all.

Or when on the Spanish keyboard I click on the semi-colon key which in Spanish it is the letter ñ, it switches to the next language which in my computer is Portuguese.

And this problem only appears in some languages that use Latin script like German, Swedish, Spanish Portuguese etc. or maybe other scripts too but I didn't notice and I don't know why.

It is very annoying. How can I fix this problem? Does anyone has a way to solve this problem?

Note: the letters that I type in this message. I didn't type them but copy and paste, which is very exhausting and irritating.

Every time I press the semi-colon button, it changes the keyboard language. 4e77ddba-ca69-4e9b-8243-0d0c10359202?upload=true.png

:)

สุทธิพัฒน์ สุวรรณจินดา, Jan 23, 2021
  2. Time Lady Win User

Remove semi colon on email address.

Is the semi colon on the email address under the contacts app?

If you add another email address after the problem one is the email received by the second recipient?

Is the semi colon added to any other email address entered?

If you click the right arrow on your keyboard then click backspace does that remove the character?

Time Lady, Jan 23, 2021
  3. semi colon at end of email address

how do i get rid of the semi colon at the end of email address it wont send my mail like this

lauraquilietti, Jan 23, 2021
  4. Every time I press the semi-colon button, it changes the keyboard language.

Remove language from the keyboard

Hi,

I follow all the steps listed here. However, the "Remove" button is not active

How can I activate the button?

Step 1: System
    Settings window.

1. Press Windows logo + I keys on the keyboard to open
      Settings
      page.
    2. Click on Time & language from the options and select
      Region & language
      from the left side panel of the window.
    3. Click on the keyboard language you want to remove under Languages and click on
      Remove.
    4. Close the window and check if the changes are effective.

גדיאלוני, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

Every time I press the semi-colon button, it changes the keyboard language.

1. Every time I press the semi-colon button, it changes the keyboard language. - Similar Threads - Every press semi

2. I press every button of the keyboard, it hits several times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I press every button of the keyboard, it hits several times: HelloLately my system has been having problemsI press every button, it is typed several times very quickly, for example, Computer writes Ccommpputter like thisIn the game, it is quite clear that the buttons are disconnected and connected, for example, I want to walk, as if...
  3. I press every button of the keyboard, it hits several times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I press every button of the keyboard, it hits several times: HelloLately my system has been having problemsI press every button, it is typed several times very quickly, for example, Computer writes Ccommpputter like thisIn the game, it is quite clear that the buttons are disconnected and connected, for example, I want to walk, as if...
  4. My keyboard presses random buttons at times.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keyboard presses random buttons at times.: I have confirmed its not a hardwarekeyboard issue by checking multiple different keyboards, including buying a new one. Device manager shows they are 2 keyboards plugged in when there is only one. How do I fix this...
  5. My keyboard presses random buttons at times.

My keyboard presses random buttons at times.: I have confirmed its not a hardwarekeyboard issue by checking multiple different keyboards, including buying a new one. Device manager shows they are 2 keyboards plugged in when there is only one. How do I fix this...
  6. Windows language keyboards changing every day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows language keyboards changing every day: Hi,I have installed Windows 11 with two language packs - English Canada and Bulgarian, because I need two keyboards layouts - "English Canada - US" and "Bulgarian - Bulgarian Phonetic Traditional". The issue I see is that some days, after I start Windows, I see these two...
  7. Windows language keyboards changing every day

Windows language keyboards changing every day: Hi,I have installed Windows 11 with two language packs - English Canada and Bulgarian, because I need two keyboards layouts - "English Canada - US" and "Bulgarian - Bulgarian Phonetic Traditional". The issue I see is that some days, after I start Windows, I see these two...
  8. Remove semi colon on email address.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove semi colon on email address.: How do I remove the semi colon at the end of an email address? It will not let me delete it without removing the entire address. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-semi-colon-on-email-address/689a3377-3350-4c2f-a5a8-f99ecabec7c3
  9. Time colon(:) problem

Time colon(:) problem: In time of task bar a small box is showing instead of colon(:)...plz reply any solution[ATTACH]same box as in this picture https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_taskbar/time-colon-problem/f777c3ea-b2cd-4c40-8e4b-95d8a928d593
  10. semi colon at end of email address

semi colon at end of email address: how do i get rid of the semi colon at the end of email address it wont send my mail like this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/semi-colon-at-end-of-email-address/e47a7a31-1c32-4bd1-99f8-5bf0da7d27e7