Windows 10: every time i press to render on sony vegas pro 18 it closes, what can i do?

Discus and support every time i press to render on sony vegas pro 18 it closes, what can i do? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; every time i press to render on sony vegas pro 18 it closes, what can i do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by felipeDE assis, Apr 20, 2021.

1. every time i press to render on sony vegas pro 18 it closes, what can i do?

[COLOR=rgba32, 33, 36, 1]every time i press to render on sony vegas pro 18 it closes, what can i do?[/COLOR]

:)

felipeDE assis, Apr 20, 2021
  2. SPS828 Win User

Sony Vegas Pro 12 Crashing on Launch

On my PC (running build 10049), when I try to open Sony Vegas Pro 12 it closes when it gets to "Creating Windows". It was working fine a few days ago and I haven't installed any updates. It also works fine on my SP3 running the same build.

SPS828, Apr 20, 2021
  3. Sony Vegas Pro 12 64 bit shown as incompatible when upgrading to Windows 10 from 7

Hi Richard,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is compatibility issue with the program.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Sony Vegas Pro 12 from the link below. Check if it helps.

Step 1: First I recommend you download Vegas Pro 12 software from the website.

VEGAS Pro 18 - Customisable Workflow for Professional Video Editing

Step 2: Then I suggest you to uninstall the Vegas Pro from the computer.

Step 3: I recommend you to reinstall the software in compatibility mode.

1. Right-click on the program or software setup file and click on ‘Properties’'.

2. Click on the ‘Compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select
    Windows 7, 8/8.1 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Please get back to us with an update on opening Sony Vegas Pro software, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Apr 20, 2021
  4. entak Win User

every time i press to render on sony vegas pro 18 it closes, what can i do?

Question regarding the 7970 and Sony Vegas Rendering

Can you render using OpenCL with Sony Vegas Pro 12 and a Radeon 7970?

Everywhere I read says OpenCL/GPU doesnt work in Sony Vegas when using a 7970. Can anyone confirm this or tell me that it in fact works? If it does work for you, what are your render times?

If you dont render with the GPU could you test that for me? It would really help.

entak, Apr 20, 2021
Thema:

every time i press to render on sony vegas pro 18 it closes, what can i do?

1. every time i press to render on sony vegas pro 18 it closes, what can i do? - Similar Threads - every press render

2. Computer crashes while rendering with Vegas Pro 19.0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes while rendering with Vegas Pro 19.0: My computer never crashes, only while rendering videos for long times using Vegas Pro 19.0 40mins+, it never crashed with less than 40min, an editing software. Everything freezes for 20secs, and then the computer shuts off and restarts.What leaves me intrigued is that temps...
  3. Computer crashes while rendering with Vegas Pro 19.0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crashes while rendering with Vegas Pro 19.0: My computer never crashes, only while rendering videos for long times using Vegas Pro 19.0 40mins+, it never crashed with less than 40min, an editing software. Everything freezes for 20secs, and then the computer shuts off and restarts.What leaves me intrigued is that temps...
  4. MSFS crashing every time i press "fly"

MSFS crashing every time i press "fly": I have recently bought the MSFS 40th ann. game and everything went okay until i hit the fly button. The loafing bar loads up to around 80%, and the game just shuts down after that. No error message, no black screen, just straight to the desktop with the game turned off.I have...
  5. Sony Vegas Pro 18 travando - Erro Unmanaged Exception 0xe0434352 - [Solução]

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sony Vegas Pro 18 travando - Erro Unmanaged Exception 0xe0434352 - [Solução]: Sony vegas ao clicar em renderizar simplesmente trava erro abaixo. A solução é bem simples!!! 1º Abra o gerenciador de dispositivos: Vá em adaptadores de vídeo; Desinstale-o intel graphics 4000 no meu caso; Reinicie o PC; Teste seu programa pra mim funcionou; Boa...
  6. Sony Vegas and .NET framework

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sony Vegas and .NET framework: I have downloaded Sony Vegas 17.0 and when I try to open for the first time all I get is Failed to Initialize .NET runtime. I have downloaded .NET framework and have tried to turn it on in turn windows features on or off but still Vegas does not work I really need help here....
  7. DLL SONY VEGAS

in Windows 10 Customization
    DLL SONY VEGAS: I have a DLL error, I downloaded and put the DLL that the program sony vegas says is missing and still the error remains, I have already canceled and installed the program and continue =/...
  8. Slow PC after installing Sony Vegas Pro 17

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow PC after installing Sony Vegas Pro 17: Hello, I recently purchased and installed software to do video editing on my PC. Sony Vegas Pro 17 that I boughthere. During installing, Visual C++ 10.0 CRT x64 was installed. Upon completion of installation, I opened program to use. The first screen that appeared asked...
  9. how to i really Add AVI support to sony vegas?

how to i really Add AVI support to sony vegas?: For years ive used sony vegas editing video/audio tool but the lack of extension support is keeping if from being the only tool i use. but long story short i need to add AVI support to sony vegas, I deal with a lot of avi files and vegas cant ust those files. I would normally...
  10. Sony Vegas Pro 12 Crashing on Launch

Sony Vegas Pro 12 Crashing on Launch: On my PC (running build 10049), when I try to open Sony Vegas Pro 12 it closes when it gets to "Creating Windows". It was working fine a few days ago and I haven't installed any updates. It also works fine on my SP3 running the same build. 5552

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sony vegas pro setup for windows 10