Windows 10: Every time I reboot windows 10 issue.

Discus and support Every time I reboot windows 10 issue. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When I get windows updates or have to reboot my pc it looks like my profile is reset. What I mean by this is that I start outlook and it asks me to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DenisLacasseRQ, Oct 20, 2020.

1. Every time I reboot windows 10 issue.

When I get windows updates or have to reboot my pc it looks like my profile is reset. What I mean by this is that I start outlook and it asks me to re-enter my password considering that the remember password is check in the outlook configuration. Also same issue with one drive where it used to sign in right away at boot up but now I have to re-enter the password to get it to login and sync.

1- Yes I have a login profile to secure my computer and the admin profile is local.

Also I noticed when using edge and starting Yahoo it prompt me to accept some legals thing once I click yes and use it it is fine when I reboot the system the same old legals pops up on the screen as if edge would had flush the setting. Never had this before.

Any thoughts or suggestions on this. It is a first since I switch to windows 10 about 5 years now.

Thanks

:)

DenisLacasseRQ, Oct 20, 2020
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Oct 20, 2020
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Oct 20, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Every time I reboot windows 10 issue.

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 20, 2020
Thema:

Every time I reboot windows 10 issue.

1. Every time I reboot windows 10 issue. - Similar Threads - Every reboot issue

2. Windows 11 stuck in restarting for 5 minutes every time i reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 stuck in restarting for 5 minutes every time i reboot: Ever since I downloaded Windows 11, the shutdown and reboot time took 5minutes. I somehow found an online solution and shutting down works fine, but if the computer restarts, it stays on restarting screen for 5min. Can anyone please help with this?...
  3. Ethernet turns off every time i hibernate/reboot.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet turns off every time i hibernate/reboot.: Hello, I have windows 10 and recently started using an Ethernet connection.I keep my cable plugged in, but everytime i hibernate or restart my PC, the ethernet is not detected.The only way to get the ethernet connection working again is to physically remove the cable and plug...
  4. Windows 10 Rebooting Every Night

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Rebooting Every Night: Hello, I am hoping someone can help me detect why my version of Windows 10 is rebooting every night and discern how to stop it. It is very frustrating! Some information about my system:Windows SpecificationsEdition: Windows 10 ProVersion: 1909Installed on: 2019-11-09OS Build:...
  5. Every time I reboot...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Every time I reboot...: Every single time I reboot, my laptop resets itself to the default Windows 10 settings and logs me out of OneDrive, I have to set up my Outlook accounts all over again, I have to change all of my default apps, etc.Help, I'm going crazy with this....
  6. Router reboots every time I connect ethernet cord to Windows 10 Tower

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Router reboots every time I connect ethernet cord to Windows 10 Tower: I've been having trouble with my Windows 10 Tower computer making my Router reboot every time it connects to the Internet. I don't know if it's because of something being out-dated. But I can't even download an update without losing connection. I'd very much appreciate the...
  7. Windows Displays Wrong time after every reboot

Windows Displays Wrong time after every reboot: Hi there, I just got a new laptop, the setup went smoothly and mostly everything works correctly, except for one thing. The clock displays time exactly 6 hours ahead of my local time. I've changed the time zone to the correct time zone and it seems to display the proper...
  8. Every time I reboot Windows 10 it forgets all default apps and file associations.

Every time I reboot Windows 10 it forgets all default apps and file associations.: Every time I restart my computer, all Default Apps (in Settings) and all file extension associations (in the right click -> Open With menu) are reset to their defaults. I really want Windows to remember these settings across reboots. It's really irritating to keep having to...
  9. Audio issues upon every reboot.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio issues upon every reboot.: Just as the titles states; why is it that every time I reboot with windows 10; it wipes out my sound? Its making me nuts!!! this once again is on a sound blaster x-fi titanium pci express sound card. Why is it so frigging hard for creative to get their **it in gear and once...
  10. Windows 10, every other reboot ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10, every other reboot ?: I've installed Windows 10 just fine, with the latest Nvidia Win 10 driver, however when I reboot my system nothing works, not the start menu, not the apps, they do nothing, can't shut down except for a hard shutdown, after the hard shutdown the start menu and apps work fine...