Windows 10: Every time I reboot...

Discus and support Every time I reboot... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Every single time I reboot, my laptop resets itself to the default Windows 10 settings and logs me out of OneDrive, I have to set up my Outlook... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Wanda A., Apr 30, 2021.

1. Wanda A. Win User

Every time I reboot...

Every single time I reboot, my laptop resets itself to the default Windows 10 settings and logs me out of OneDrive, I have to set up my Outlook accounts all over again, I have to change all of my default apps, etc.Help, I'm going crazy with this.

:)

Wanda A., Apr 30, 2021
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Every time I reboot... :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Apr 30, 2021
  3. Windows 10 first time Start-up fail

We appreciate your update. If that's the case, we suggest performing the suggestions below:

• Disable your WiFi or unplug your network cable.
    • Remove any USB device, keyboard, mouse, printer, USB drive, etc.
    • Then, reboot your computer.

Let us know of performing the steps makes any difference.

Let us know if that worked out for you.

Michelle Vil, Apr 30, 2021
  4. Karen Her Win User

Every time I reboot...

reboot

Hi,

This could occur due to corrupted or missing system files. To further assist you with your concern, please answer the following:

• Can you please give more information on what you are trying to download? Are you referring to the Windows 10 update?
    • Are you getting an error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest you to try to boot into the recovery environment, then perform a Startup Repair. Here are the steps:

• Turn your PC on and off three times.
    • After the third time, Windows will boot into diagnostics mode.
    • Once the recovery screen appears, click Advanced options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Go to Advanced options.
    • Click Startup Repair.

Update us with the outcome.

Karen Her, Apr 30, 2021
Thema:

Every time I reboot...

1. Every time I reboot... - Similar Threads - Every reboot

2. my moniter refresh rate rturn to 60 Hz after every reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my moniter refresh rate rturn to 60 Hz after every reboot: every time i change the refresh rate to 120 Hz its return automatically to 60 Hz after every restart. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-moniter-refresh-rate-rturn-to-60-hz-after-every/9e8420c2-f82c-4e83-9edf-3d1a73aca76d
  3. my moniter refresh rate rturn to 60 Hz after every reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my moniter refresh rate rturn to 60 Hz after every reboot: every time i change the refresh rate to 120 Hz its return automatically to 60 Hz after every restart. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-moniter-refresh-rate-rturn-to-60-hz-after-every/9e8420c2-f82c-4e83-9edf-3d1a73aca76d
  4. Idk what to do bc every time I reboot my pc it says to restart it and it keeps loading for...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Idk what to do bc every time I reboot my pc it says to restart it and it keeps loading for...: It’s just booting up going to automatic repair and says restart and I did it’s been 4hrs and done nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/idk-what-to-do-bc-every-time-i-reboot-my-pc-it/a7f1a19f-d55d-47ac-976f-d26e0c91647b
  5. Idk what to do bc every time I reboot my pc it says to restart it and it keeps loading for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Idk what to do bc every time I reboot my pc it says to restart it and it keeps loading for...: It’s just booting up going to automatic repair and says restart and I did it’s been 4hrs and done nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/idk-what-to-do-bc-every-time-i-reboot-my-pc-it/a7f1a19f-d55d-47ac-976f-d26e0c91647b
  6. Idk what to do bc every time I reboot my pc it says to restart it and it keeps loading for...

7. Computer rebooting every night

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer rebooting every night: In the event viewer I find this...The process wininit.exe 127.0.0.1 has initiated the restart of computer HEATHER on behalf of user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM for the following reason: Legacy API shutdown Reason Code: 0x80070000 Shutdown Type: restart Comment: Details ------------...
  8. Computer rebooting every night

Computer rebooting every night: In the event viewer I find this...The process wininit.exe 127.0.0.1 has initiated the restart of computer HEATHER on behalf of user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM for the following reason: Legacy API shutdown Reason Code: 0x80070000 Shutdown Type: restart Comment: Details ------------...
  9. Xbox and Microsoft store keeps reinstalling the same 3 applications on every system reboot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox and Microsoft store keeps reinstalling the same 3 applications on every system reboot.: I recently installed a clean copy of Windows 11 on my computer and used the license linked to my account to activate windows. I ran into an issue where the Xbox application/Microsoft store would reinstall a copy of Jurassic world Evolution 2, Halo infinite and Forza...
  10. Xbox and Microsoft store keeps reinstalling the same 3 applications on every system reboot.

Xbox and Microsoft store keeps reinstalling the same 3 applications on every system reboot.: I recently installed a clean copy of Windows 11 on my computer and used the license linked to my account to activate windows. I ran into an issue where the Xbox application/Microsoft store would reinstall a copy of Jurassic world Evolution 2, Halo infinite and Forza...