Windows 10: Every time I refresh my computer and do an udate my sound disapears

Discus and support Every time I refresh my computer and do an udate my sound disapears in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How can I get my input output sound devices back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Judy Doolittle, May 17, 2020.

1. Every time I refresh my computer and do an udate my sound disapears

How can I get my input output sound devices back

:)

Judy Doolittle, May 17, 2020

2. Windows 10 Sound Volume Disapeared

Hi Kilonn,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

This issue may occur due to the audio driver is out dated. Try the below steps and check.

Method 1.

I would suggest you to run sound audio troubleshooter, it will automatically detect the problem and fix it. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + R and click on
      Control Panel

• Click on View by: category and click on
      Small icon.

• Now click on troubleshooting and click on
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on Playing Audio and Click on Next button.
    If the issue still persist try the below steps:

Method 2.

I suggest you to update the audio driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager

• Now click on Audio input and output and right click on it and
      update the driver.
    Hope this helps. Post us with status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, May 17, 2020
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Every time I refresh my computer and do an udate my sound disapears :p

cadaveca, May 17, 2020
  4. fireberd Win User

Every time I refresh my computer and do an udate my sound disapears

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, May 17, 2020
Thema:

Every time I refresh my computer and do an udate my sound disapears

1. Every time I refresh my computer and do an udate my sound disapears - Similar Threads - Every refresh computer

2. buzzing sound every time I connect my keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    buzzing sound every time I connect my keyboard: every time i connect my keyboard my audio starts making a buzz noise and the only way i can make the sound stop is disconnecting my keyboard but if I connect it back again it goes back to making noises...
  3. buzzing sound every time I connect my keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    buzzing sound every time I connect my keyboard: every time i connect my keyboard my audio starts making a buzz noise and the only way i can make the sound stop is disconnecting my keyboard but if I connect it back again it goes back to making noises...
  4. My computer freezes every time I turn it on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer freezes every time I turn it on: Hello,I have an Acer Aspire E1-572G laptop. When I turn on the PC, it freezes and becomes unresponsive I checked Task Manager and ı saw Disk usage or CPU usage reaches 100%. In my opinion, the problem is with Windows because I have Linux software installed as well, and it is...
  5. My computer freezes every time I turn it on

My computer freezes every time I turn it on: Hello,I have an Acer Aspire E1-572G laptop. When I turn on the PC, it freezes and becomes unresponsive I checked Task Manager and ı saw Disk usage or CPU usage reaches 100%. In my opinion, the problem is with Windows because I have Linux software installed as well, and it is...
  6. My computer freezes every time I turn it on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My Computer Resets every time I start it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Computer Resets every time I start it: So every time I start my computer and log in my backgrounds, some of my apps, and everything I downloaded the last time I used it is deleted. Some apps stays like AVG antivirus after I starts it again. All settings I editet is also gone. When I start it always says Preparing...
  8. My Computer Resets every time I start it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer Resets every time I start it: So every time I start my computer and log in my backgrounds, some of my apps, and everything I downloaded the last time I used it is deleted. Some apps stays like AVG antivirus after I starts it again. All settings I editet is also gone. When I start it always says Preparing...
  9. My Computer Resets every time I start it

10. I get a virus on my computer but it automaticallly disapeared

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I get a virus on my computer but it automaticallly disapeared: hi everyone (sorry for my english i speak french) So this morning, I downloaded a virus Your file is ready.exe. It automatically disapeared. I don’t know why. I didn’t open it. Maybe it’s google chrome or my 360 days subscription of mcafee who destroy it. But I want to know...