Windows 10: every time I restart my computer there is a file created

Discus and support every time I restart my computer there is a file created in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I try to delete those files but when I restart it again, it appears again, It created an Extention in every browser on my computer, is this a virus?the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by horan2333, Aug 31, 2021.

1. horan2333 Win User

every time I restart my computer there is a file created

I try to delete those files but when I restart it again, it appears again, It created an Extention in every browser on my computer, is this a virus?the extension looks like this

:)

horan2333, Aug 31, 2021

2. computer randomly restarts multiple times

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Let me help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

• When does the system exactly restart? Please elaborate.

• How did you upgraded to Windows 10 through Windows update or Windows 10 ISO?
    Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps. Follow the below steps.

Method 1.

I suggest you to check the settings, if the automatic restart is set on the system.

• Open file explorer and click on Computer on the top pane.

• Click on System properties and click on
      Advanced system settings.

• Now click on Advanced tab and click on
      Settings
      button on Startup and Recovery option.

• Uncheck on Automatically restart.
    If the issue still persist try the below methods.

Method 2.

I suggest you to boot the system in Clean boot state and check if the issue still persist.
    Clean boot process will help you determine which third party program/app that is causing this issue. It could be some other application or programs, which runs on the computer at the background, leading to this issue. Please visit the below link
    on how to perform Clean boot.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Disclaimer: Please go through the section: How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot of the Kb article to boot the computer in normal startup after fixing the issue.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Aug 31, 2021
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    Computer Not Working

Hi,

Failure to access the Start menu and missing icons can be caused by a corrupted user profile. To isolate your concern, we suggest that you perform the following steps to trigger
    Safe Mode through the Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) option and create a new user account. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Improper shutdown process
      • Turn on your computer. When the Windows logo is visible, unplug the power source of your computer. Perform this step three times.
      • On the fourth time that you turn on your computer, just simply wait for the
        Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) window to appear.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings and click
      Restart.
    • Once your computer restarts, you will see a list of options. Press the
      F4
      key to start your computer in Safe Mode.

Once you were able to access Safe Mode, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to create a local user or administrator
    account in Windows 10. By doing this, we may identify if this is an account related issue. The link also contains all the necessary information including the step on how to set up a new account in Windows 10.

Give us an update with the outcome.

Sher Amo, Aug 31, 2021
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond every time I restart my computer there is a file created :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 31, 2021
Thema:

1. every time I restart my computer there is a file created - Similar Threads - every restart computer

2. Every time I restart the computer, it forgets the time.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every time I restart the computer, it forgets the time.: Always after restarting when I look at the time, it shows a completely different time. I set the computer to synchronize with the time zone, but it still doesn't show me the correct time. What should i do?...
  3. Every time I restart the computer, it forgets the time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I restart the computer, it forgets the time.: Always after restarting when I look at the time, it shows a completely different time. I set the computer to synchronize with the time zone, but it still doesn't show me the correct time. What should i do?...
  4. My "wuauserv" registry is deleted every time I restart my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My "wuauserv" registry is deleted every time I restart my computer.: I have already managed to get it to fix the problem temporarily, each time I restart my computer the "wuauserv" registry gets deleted, I scanned my computer multiple times using my antivirus and it doesn't find a problem....
  5. My "wuauserv" registry is deleted every time I restart my computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My "wuauserv" registry is deleted every time I restart my computer.: I have already managed to get it to fix the problem temporarily, each time I restart my computer the "wuauserv" registry gets deleted, I scanned my computer multiple times using my antivirus and it doesn't find a problem....
  6. Skyrim has to be repaired every time I restart my computer.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Skyrim has to be repaired every time I restart my computer.: I recently got a copy of Skyrim: Pc Special Edition for windows 10 from the Microsoft store. I installed the program to an external hard drive because I don’t have enough space on my C drive but whenever I restart my laptop and go to start Skyrim, it says that I have to...
  7. Every time I Restart my Computer, the desktop resets itself

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Every time I Restart my Computer, the desktop resets itself: This is a problem that has been occurring to me for about 2 days now. I usually leave my computer on sleep mode so that it is easy to continue my work the following day. Yesterday, my computer hanged while i was doing my work and was not functioning at all. having no other...
  8. My computer seems to restart every time I turn it on.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer seems to restart every time I turn it on.: My computer had already been acting slower than usual and there were occasional freezes, but other than that it was totally fine. One day, I had pressed update and shut down on my computer as I was about to go to bed. When I woke up, my computer had lost all its file...
  9. Application Install Warning every time I restart my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Application Install Warning every time I restart my computer: [ATTACH] I previously was a tutor for this platform and installed their software as required. I resigned and uninstalled all of their material but I keep getting this warning after every restart of my computer....
  10. My Keyboard Locks Every Time the Computer Restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Keyboard Locks Every Time the Computer Restarts: Hello. I have a very frustrating issue that I need resolved. My keyboard locks every. single. time. my computer shuts down, restarts, and sleeps. By this I mean the keyboard clearly works, it lights up and the enter & esc keys work... but all the other keys are locked.This...