Windows 10: Every time I start my computer (Windows 10 Home) it goes back to Flight mode.

Discus and support Every time I start my computer (Windows 10 Home) it goes back to Flight mode. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I never turn Flight mode on, and it is not on when I shut down. Its back on when I reboot though. Seems like a bug that I just can't fix. Never saw... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PeterStephenson1, May 11, 2019.

1. Every time I start my computer (Windows 10 Home) it goes back to Flight mode.

I never turn Flight mode on, and it is not on when I shut down. Its back on when I reboot though. Seems like a bug that I just can't fix. Never saw this with my other two Windows 10 computers...though they were running Windows 10 PRO. Any ideas?

:)

PeterStephenson1, May 11, 2019

2. flight mode

Hi,

It seems that your phone's software is corrupted, that's why the Flight mode goes back to on every time. Just to know more about this, please answer the following questions:

• Which Windows version is currently running on your phone?
    • Are you getting an error message or code?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Looking forward for your response.

Rommel Diw, May 11, 2019
  3. Nokia Lumia 520- Automatically restarts and goes in flight mode

Hi,

My Nokia Lumia 520, bought yesterday automatically restarts itself and goes into flight mode. I then have to remove the battery and restart (normal restart doesnt work) to make it correct. It has happened atleast 10 times since yesterday.

Any suggestions or would i have to get it replaced?

ShreshthTandon, May 11, 2019
  4. Every time I start my computer (Windows 10 Home) it goes back to Flight mode.

Windows 10 keeps starting in flight mode!

Windows 10 keeps starting in flight mode! Does anyone know how to solve this? Thank you in advance.

hollyoaks777, May 11, 2019
Thema:

Every time I start my computer (Windows 10 Home) it goes back to Flight mode.

1. Every time I start my computer (Windows 10 Home) it goes back to Flight mode. - Similar Threads - Every start computer

2. Goes into tablet mode and back every time I start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Goes into tablet mode and back every time I start: Every time I open up my laptop it goes into tablet mode and then back again it takes a minute https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/goes-into-tablet-mode-and-back-every-time-i-start/6388ff57-da43-4b77-90c8-ded4ba881a46
  3. Goes into tablet mode and back every time I start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Goes into tablet mode and back every time I start: Every time I open up my laptop it goes into tablet mode and then back again it takes a minute https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/goes-into-tablet-mode-and-back-every-time-i-start/6388ff57-da43-4b77-90c8-ded4ba881a46
  4. Every time i install anything my computer goes bluescreen

Every time i install anything my computer goes bluescreen: I have no clue how to fix it but i know sorta whats causing it the code i ended up getting when it blue screened wasStop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONif anyone could help that would be awesome please and thank you...
  5. My Computer Resets every time I start it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Computer Resets every time I start it: So every time I start my computer and log in my backgrounds, some of my apps, and everything I downloaded the last time I used it is deleted. Some apps stays like AVG antivirus after I starts it again. All settings I editet is also gone. When I start it always says Preparing...
  6. My Computer Resets every time I start it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer Resets every time I start it: So every time I start my computer and log in my backgrounds, some of my apps, and everything I downloaded the last time I used it is deleted. Some apps stays like AVG antivirus after I starts it again. All settings I editet is also gone. When I start it always says Preparing...
  7. My Computer Resets every time I start it

8. Windows crashes every time the computer goes into sleep mode.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows crashes every time the computer goes into sleep mode.: The past two days any time my computer enters sleep mode it will get the blue screen and crash. Over the past two days it has happened 5 or 6 times and I have the mini dump files for all of them. Going to windows support had me run the sfc /scannow command but that did not...
  9. Every time I restart my computer, Windows 10 reverts back to light mode, and I have to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Every time I restart my computer, Windows 10 reverts back to light mode, and I have to...: Has anyone else experienced this issue? How can I solve it? submitted by /u/doeraymefa [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kdulfq/every_time_i_restart_my_computer_windows_10/
  10. BSOD every time my computer goes to sleep?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD every time my computer goes to sleep?: My computer has been getting BSOD every time it goes to sleep for the last month and I don't know what to do. I have updated drivers, but nothing seems to work. I attached a MSinfo export and the last three minidumps. There were no changes made to the computer the day the...