Windows 10: Every time I start my PC it seems to be updating

Discus and support Every time I start my PC it seems to be updating in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi every time i start my Pc indoors it seems to be updating every time can you help me to resolve this please * Moved from Community Participation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by valeriehorsted, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Every time I start my PC it seems to be updating

Hi every time i start my Pc indoors it seems to be updating every time can you help me to resolve this please

* Moved from Community Participation Center

* Original title: Switch pc on

:)

valeriehorsted, Feb 9, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Every time I start my PC it seems to be updating :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 9, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Feb 9, 2020
  4. malware Win User

Every time I start my PC it seems to be updating

Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

Every time I start my PC it seems to be updating

1. Every time I start my PC it seems to be updating - Similar Threads - Every start seems

2. Im having this issue every time I start my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im having this issue every time I start my pc: there was a virus but the antivirus removed it but since then im getting this error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-this-issue-every-time-i-start-my-pc/5457edf3-8612-44ea-87d2-3dd1446259b4
  3. Im having this issue every time I start my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Im having this issue every time I start my pc: there was a virus but the antivirus removed it but since then im getting this error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-this-issue-every-time-i-start-my-pc/5457edf3-8612-44ea-87d2-3dd1446259b4
  4. PC needs to be started twice every time.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC needs to be started twice every time.: Hello!I have a problem since a windows update in December. Somehow when I try to start my PC, it only shows a black screen with an underscore in the top left corner. I need to press the power button of my PC sp that i shuts down. When I start it up then, it will start up...
  5. Getting a command prompt every time I start my PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Getting a command prompt every time I start my PC: Whenever I start or restart my PC, I get a cmd and black screen. Then, I have to type "explorer" on the cmd and then everything loads. Then, I have to close the cmd. Any way to skip this process? submitted by /u/I_love_emoji [link] [comments]...
  6. Getting a command prompt every time I start my PC

Getting a command prompt every time I start my PC: Whenever I start or restart my PC, I get a cmd and black screen. Then, I have to type "explorer" on the cmd and then everything loads. Then, I have to close the cmd. Any way to skip this process? submitted by /u/I_love_emoji [link] [comments]...
  7. Getting a cmd every time I start my PC

Getting a cmd every time I start my PC: Whenever I start or restart my PC, I get a cmd and black screen. Then, I have to type "explorer" on the cmd and then everything loads. Then, I have to close the cmd. Any way to skip this process? submitted by /u/I_love_emoji [link] [comments]...
  8. Every time i start up my pc i get this error

Every time i start up my pc i get this error: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Matt7531 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ii92eu/every_time_i_start_up_my_pc_i_get_this_error/
  9. My computer seems to restart every time I turn it on.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer seems to restart every time I turn it on.: My computer had already been acting slower than usual and there were occasional freezes, but other than that it was totally fine. One day, I had pressed update and shut down on my computer as I was about to go to bed. When I woke up, my computer had lost all its file...
  10. Every time I update my PC, I get stuck in a login loop. Every. Time.

Every time I update my PC, I get stuck in a login loop. Every. Time.: Every time I update my PC to install updates, I get stuck in this weird login loop. It gets to the wake up screen, I’ll press a key to go to the login screen, I login, wait a couple seconds, then it boots me back to the wake up screen. I do use themes. I created 2 backups...