Windows 10: Every time i start up my pc i get this error

Discus and support Every time i start up my pc i get this error in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Matt7531 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ii92eu/every_time_i_start_up_my_pc_i_get_this_error/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Matt7531, Aug 28, 2020.

1. Every time i start up my pc i get this error

/u/Matt7531, Aug 28, 2020
  2. Groggubus Win User

Network PC Win10 1903 issue Error Code 0x80070035

i followed these steps, but no matter what, i couldnt stop network list services.

"windows could not stop the network list service on local computer. error 1061: the service cannot accept control messages at this time".

also, which pc am i meant to be running this fix on? both PC's reported error 1061.

Groggubus, Aug 28, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Aug 28, 2020
  4. Every time i start up my pc i get this error

slow start up * 6 times slower

Hi Ali,

The slow start up on your computer may be caused by the update you installed. However, for us to fully identify the root cause, we need to gather additional information. Kindly answer the following:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • are you getting any error messages when starting up your computer? If so, can you send us a screenshot? Make sure that you remove all personal information.
    • What is the current version and build number of your computer? To get the information, kindly follow the steps below:
      • Click on the Start menu.
      • Type winver.
      • Press Enter.
    In the meantime, we suggest that you boot the computer in Safe Mode. This will start your Windows in a basic state, using a limited set of files and drivers. Please follow the steps provided on this

link
    . Once in Safe Mode, kindly check if you will still experience the same issue.

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Charianne Per, Aug 28, 2020
Thema:

Every time i start up my pc i get this error

1. Every time i start up my pc i get this error - Similar Threads - Every start error

2. Every time i log in i get this error popping up on my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every time i log in i get this error popping up on my screen: Script: C:/Users/Touch/AppData/Local/Updates/Run.vbsLine: 31Char: 1Error: The system cannot find the file specified Code: 80070002Source: null...
  3. every time I start up my PC, I can’t access windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    every time I start up my PC, I can’t access windows: Every time I start up my PC, I cannot access windows. It takes me to the advanced options does not give me the chance to reset and it takes me to the advanced options immediately all of the advanced options do not work I don’t know what to do Please help!!...
  4. every time I start up my PC, I can’t access windows

every time I start up my PC, I can’t access windows: Every time I start up my PC, I cannot access windows. It takes me to the advanced options does not give me the chance to reset and it takes me to the advanced options immediately all of the advanced options do not work I don’t know what to do Please help!!...
  5. I get this weird error every time i start up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get this weird error every time i start up.: let me know if anyone knows a fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-this-weird-error-every-time-i-start-up/fa9f96ce-b7b0-4430-9392-dc97abf4221f
  6. I get this weird error every time i start up.

I get this weird error every time i start up.: let me know if anyone knows a fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-this-weird-error-every-time-i-start-up/fa9f96ce-b7b0-4430-9392-dc97abf4221f
  7. How to fix this and/or speed it up? Every time I start up my pc it gets to this lock screen...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to fix this and/or speed it up? Every time I start up my pc it gets to this lock screen...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/z76101 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mani88/how_to_fix_this_andor_speed_it_up_every_time_i/
  8. Getting a command prompt every time I start my PC

Getting a command prompt every time I start my PC: Whenever I start or restart my PC, I get a cmd and black screen. Then, I have to type "explorer" on the cmd and then everything loads. Then, I have to close the cmd. Any way to skip this process? submitted by /u/I_love_emoji [link] [comments]...
  9. Getting a command prompt every time I start my PC

Getting a command prompt every time I start my PC: Whenever I start or restart my PC, I get a cmd and black screen. Then, I have to type "explorer" on the cmd and then everything loads. Then, I have to close the cmd. Any way to skip this process? submitted by /u/I_love_emoji [link] [comments]...
  10. Getting a cmd every time I start my PC

Getting a cmd every time I start my PC: Whenever I start or restart my PC, I get a cmd and black screen. Then, I have to type "explorer" on the cmd and then everything loads. Then, I have to close the cmd. Any way to skip this process? submitted by /u/I_love_emoji [link] [comments]...