Windows 10: Every time I start up the computer I recieve an alert card cage fan failure and have to...

Discus and support Every time I start up the computer I recieve an alert card cage fan failure and have to... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dell Precision T3500 running Windows 10 Version 10.0.17763 Build 17763 I've had this problem on and off for about a year. I have not replaced the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by M4C4R0, Apr 27, 2019.

1. M4C4R0 Win User

Every time I start up the computer I recieve an alert card cage fan failure and have to...

Dell Precision T3500 running Windows 10 Version 10.0.17763 Build 17763

I've had this problem on and off for about a year. I have not replaced the fan, it simply runs at full speed, I assume because the operating system does not detect the hardware and therefore defaults the fan to full on. This issue is severely limiting my use of this computer, and I am considering replacing it if this does not change.

:)

M4C4R0, Apr 27, 2019
  2. Norr Win User

Asus - Computer fan too noisy

The board reaching those temperatures is not normal. It's likely that even with the fan replacement it is working as hard as it can to cool the CPU, thus the noise. I don't think your issue was related to a bad fan.

I'd suggest sending that in for warranty repair again, that is some serious hardware failure.

3. Billy Med Win User
    Emergency Alerts

Hi Stephanie,

Just to confirm, is this the same thing that you tried on your phone, in order to turn off Amber Alerts?

• Open Settings.
    • Tap on System.
    • Tap on Messaging.
    • Tap on the Change emergency alert settings link.
    • Turn on or off the emergency alerts you want.

Let us know if this was the same thing that you tried.

We would also suggest to reset your phone after doing these steps to ensure that the changes on your phone's settings will be refreshed.

Simply press and hold the Power and Volume down button for 15 seconds and then release your hold afterwards.

Billy Med, Apr 27, 2019
  4. Every time I start up the computer I recieve an alert card cage fan failure and have to...

N95 not alerting when message recieved

Hi all, I've had my N95 for like 8 to 10 months and have never had a problem until now. One day I realised I hadn't recieved a message all day and when I went into the inbox there were 17 messages and I hadn't been alerted. My friend figured it out today.
    I have a 4gb mmc in my phone and it's nearing capacity. My messages save to the memory card so what is happening is the memory card is refusing the message but sending it onto the inbox without alerting. All you have to do is go into message settings and save
    messages to phone, then go out and get a bigger memory card and go back to message settings and save back to memory card.

mikesyd---01, Apr 27, 2019
Thema:

Every time I start up the computer I recieve an alert card cage fan failure and have to...

1. Every time I start up the computer I recieve an alert card cage fan failure and have to... - Similar Threads - Every start computer

2. I get this weird error every time i start up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get this weird error every time i start up.: let me know if anyone knows a fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-this-weird-error-every-time-i-start-up/fa9f96ce-b7b0-4430-9392-dc97abf4221f
  3. I get this weird error every time i start up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I get this weird error every time i start up.: let me know if anyone knows a fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-this-weird-error-every-time-i-start-up/fa9f96ce-b7b0-4430-9392-dc97abf4221f
  4. My Computer Resets every time I start it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Computer Resets every time I start it: So every time I start my computer and log in my backgrounds, some of my apps, and everything I downloaded the last time I used it is deleted. Some apps stays like AVG antivirus after I starts it again. All settings I editet is also gone. When I start it always says Preparing...
  5. My Computer Resets every time I start it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer Resets every time I start it: So every time I start my computer and log in my backgrounds, some of my apps, and everything I downloaded the last time I used it is deleted. Some apps stays like AVG antivirus after I starts it again. All settings I editet is also gone. When I start it always says Preparing...
  6. My Computer Resets every time I start it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Have to sign into Edge profile every time I start the computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Have to sign into Edge profile every time I start the computer: hey guys, Every time I launch into Windows from Bootcamp and launch Edge, I have to sign into the browser to sync my stuff like bookmarks, extensions etc. I should not have to do that so anyone got any ideas?...
  8. Dell Inspiron 15 3000 Screen telling me I have a Fan Failure appears at start up, not every...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell Inspiron 15 3000 Screen telling me I have a Fan Failure appears at start up, not every...: Fan Failure screen appears on start up about one in three times. Have run all the Dell recommended tests and get a clean bill of health every time. Is this a scam somehow or do I have a real problem? All appears to be working well and my laptop is not getting any hotter than...
  9. Windows 10: Computer Repairs Harddrive Every time I start it up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10: Computer Repairs Harddrive Every time I start it up: Every time I start my computer up it goes through and says it is fixing my E: drive, it finishes in at most 30 minutes each time but when my computer starts up it says that the hard drive still needs to be fixed and following the methods to fix it do not work, any...
  10. Card cage alert fan failure, press F1 to continue, Dell Precision T3500

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Card cage alert fan failure, press F1 to continue, Dell Precision T3500: Dell Precision T3500 running Windows 10 Version 10.0.17763 Build 17763 I've had this problem on and off for about a year. I have not replaced the fan, it simply runs at full speed, I assume because the operating system does not detect the hardware and therefore defaults...