Windows 10: Every time i start watching playlists this happens. In Spotify too so its not browser's...

Discus and support Every time i start watching playlists this happens. In Spotify too so its not browser's... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/cheburaska13 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/cheburaska13, Aug 23, 2020.

1. Every time i start watching playlists this happens. In Spotify too so its not browser's...

/u/cheburaska13, Aug 23, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Listen to Music You Love with All-New Free on Spotify

Source: Spotify - Personalized Discovery: Listen to Music You Love with All-New Free on Spotify

Brink, Aug 23, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Listen to Music You Love with All-New Free on Spotify

Source: Spotify - Personalized Discovery: Listen to Music You Love with All-New Free on Spotify

Brink, Aug 23, 2020
  4. pepanee Win User

Every time i start watching playlists this happens. In Spotify too so its not browser's...

Alt-F4 produces playlists

Hmh.. strangely enough, there actually is a playlist on Spotify named "alt F4": alt F4 on Spotify

But anywho, you wouldn't happen to have some sort of macro program open? Macro programs allow certain key functions to do other behaviors. For example, Alt+F4 can be redirected to do other functions (such as creating a new playlist).
    I use Macro Express and have it running all the time.

pepanee, Aug 23, 2020
Thema:

Every time i start watching playlists this happens. In Spotify too so its not browser's...

1. Every time i start watching playlists this happens. In Spotify too so its not browser's... - Similar Threads - Every start watching

2. Spotify intergration with Windows 10 and downloading playlists

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spotify intergration with Windows 10 and downloading playlists: Hi,Whilst this may not be a direct microsoft or windows question I thought that someone in the community may be able to advise.I am a spotify premium member and I am looking to download TWO of the playlists not the songs, unless they come along with it in spotify.I have read...
  3. Spotify intergration with Windows 10 and downloading playlists

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spotify intergration with Windows 10 and downloading playlists: Hi,Whilst this may not be a direct microsoft or windows question I thought that someone in the community may be able to advise.I am a spotify premium member and I am looking to download TWO of the playlists not the songs, unless they come along with it in spotify.I have read...
  4. Spotify intergration with Windows 10 and downloading playlists

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Sometimes a BSOD happens, but it's not so frequent. It happens one or two times every week,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sometimes a BSOD happens, but it's not so frequent. It happens one or two times every week,...: This has happened 3 times. Here there are the informations I got with BlueScreenViewer. They're all caused by the same driver ntoskrnl.exe, but I'm not an expert and i don't know what to do. 1 bsod: BSOD1 2 bsod: BSOD2 3 bsod: BSOD3 I have windows 10 pro. Here's also a...
  6. This happens every time I log in

This happens every time I log in: [IMG]what is this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-happens-every-time-i-log-in/250d28af-f914-46b0-a7fb-891f6fdbaed2
  7. Every time I start my computer, this happens. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Every time I start my computer, this happens. How do I fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/STiSubies [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/excfwh/every_time_i_start_my_computer_this_happens_how/
  8. So I was watching a show on all4 on chrome when this happens.

So I was watching a show on all4 on chrome when this happens.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/idek_anymre [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e7twbz/so_i_was_watching_a_show_on_all4_on_chrome_when/
  9. Spotify is so laggy!!

Spotify is so laggy!!: I have this probleme since a week ago and its killing me. When I try to increase or decrease the volueme it takes so long ,same when i try to change the music. Its happening on windows app and spotify .exe Please help submitted by /u/byaminx [link] [comments]...
  10. BSOD crash every time I watch Youtube.

BSOD crash every time I watch Youtube.: Every time I load a video on Youtube it will give me an BSOD Crash. It was at first only for Youtube but now it can happen for random websites. The last error code it gave me was: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA. Twitch however is not affected. Has had about 5 or so BSOD crashes...