Windows 10: Every Time I Try a Video Editing Software It Crashes

Discus and support Every Time I Try a Video Editing Software It Crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Every time I try to edit in a video editing software it will crash, and I can't get anywhere with any videos because it is crashing so much. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Solomon_17, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Every Time I Try a Video Editing Software It Crashes

Every time I try to edit in a video editing software it will crash, and I can't get anywhere with any videos because it is crashing so much. I have tried multiple softwares including: hitfilm express Davinci Resolve and shotcut. Please someone help.

:)

Solomon_17, Dec 2, 2020
  2. lolcocks Win User

Software to edit frames of a video?

Hi, can anyone suggest me a software for editing frames of a video?

lolcocks, Dec 2, 2020
  3. Fourstaff Win User
    Video Editing Software

While that's true, OP can get a free software for child AND get something else for him, win-win, don't you think? (Given that most decent Video editing software costs more than a proper rig)

Fourstaff, Dec 2, 2020
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

Every Time I Try a Video Editing Software It Crashes

Video Editing Software?

I have a friend who's getting into recording video games and posting videos on youtube. He needs some video editing software to work with. Shouldn't need anything too fancy, something simple and easy to work with. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thema:

Every Time I Try a Video Editing Software It Crashes

1. Every Time I Try a Video Editing Software It Crashes - Similar Threads - Every Try Video

2. Windows crashes every time trying to print

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows crashes every time trying to print: Hello community supporters, I wonder if anybody had a similar issue after the latest update:2024-02 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 23H2 for x64 KB50344672024-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems...
  3. Windows crashes every time trying to print

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows crashes every time trying to print: Hello community supporters, I wonder if anybody had a similar issue after the latest update:2024-02 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 23H2 for x64 KB50344672024-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems...
  4. Graphics Settings crashes every time I try to open it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics Settings crashes every time I try to open it.: Hello, I have restarted my pc, reset my pc but every time I try to open it, it would still crash. The whole settings works fine it's just the graphics settings that just doesn't work. Please help....
  5. Graphics Settings crashes every time I try to open it.

Graphics Settings crashes every time I try to open it.: Hello, I have restarted my pc, reset my pc but every time I try to open it, it would still crash. The whole settings works fine it's just the graphics settings that just doesn't work. Please help....
  6. Hello, I came here because every time I try to start a Windows software, it crashes. Kindly...

Hello, I came here because every time I try to start a Windows software, it crashes. Kindly...: Hi,Except setting every windows app I am trying to launch its getting crashedOS: Windows 11Version: 22H2 OS build 22621.755 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-came-here-because-every-time-i-try-to/e24d4796-8f21-4a51-8bc2-9e9682b4e5c1
  7. Freezing and crashing my video editing software!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Freezing and crashing my video editing software!: Anytime a run my video editing software 2 different programs my computer either freezes or crashes for no apparent reason. It's happened before periodically but now I can't use either of them at all. My specs are higher than the recommended specs. I have plenty of disk space....
  8. Every time I try to update my printer's software using the Epson Software Updater software,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Every time I try to update my printer's software using the Epson Software Updater software,...: Every time I try to update my printer's software using the Epson Software Updater software, I receive a Runtime Error message. I was wondering how this could be fixed....
  9. Software to edit frames of a video?

Software to edit frames of a video?: Hi, can anyone suggest me a software for editing frames of a video? 28090
  10. Trouble with Video Editing software

in Windows 10 Support
    Trouble with Video Editing software: I'm coming to the end of my rope here. Win8.1 32bit OS. My audio/video editing needs are relatively simple, yet I only seem to find programs which are insultingly simplistic and don't offer the functions I need; needlessly overly complicated, or they do not work just right...