Windows 10: Every time I try doing a command on cmd it shows “System error 5 has occurred access is...

Discus and support Every time I try doing a command on cmd it shows “System error 5 has occurred access is... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So I was watching a YouTube tutorial and it said to disable all wifi connection and hold shift and restart to turn on safe mode to uninstall my drivers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by s k y1, Nov 23, 2022.

1. s k y1 Win User

Every time I try doing a command on cmd it shows “System error 5 has occurred access is...

So I was watching a YouTube tutorial and it said to disable all wifi connection and hold shift and restart to turn on safe mode to uninstall my drivers but my computer went to the log in to account page so then i tried logging in but I found out I couldn’t log into my account because I needed wifi connection.Luckily my sister had a account on my pc that only needed a pin to log in to so I tried to enable my wifi again on her account so I could log back in to my main account but then I found out that my sisters account wasn’t a administrator so it showed “To continue, enter an admin user name a

:)

s k y1, Nov 23, 2022
  2. zvit Win User

System error 5 has occurred even as admin - (cmd) Windows 10

My system is Windows 10 Pro x64, with the latest updates applied.

When I try to execute any "net" command in cmd (eg: net stop TeamViewer, net users, etc') I get the error "System error 5 has occurred. Access is denied."

I have researched for hours and did every possible solution I saw mentioned anywhere but still no luck.
    Here are a few facts:

1. I opened the cmd with admin rights (see screenshot below)
    2. I am the sole PC user with full admin rights.
    3. This happens even if I disable Windows Firewall.
    4. My UAC is disabled and in the registry, EnableLUA is set to 0.
    5. Created a new administrator account and tested it there. Same issue.
    6. Also in Windows Built-in administrator account, the issue happens.

How can I give myself access to run net commands?

Every time I try doing a command on cmd it shows “System error 5 has occurred access is... [​IMG]

3. System error 5 has occurred even as admin - (cmd) Windows 10

I have just successfully run Net Users without administrative privileges.

Matthew Wai, Nov 23, 2022
  4. zvit Win User

Every time I try doing a command on cmd it shows “System error 5 has occurred access is...

System error 5 has occurred even as admin - (cmd) Windows 10

Did that this morning. Install was not successful.

Every time I try doing a command on cmd it shows “System error 5 has occurred access is... [​IMG]

Thema:

1. Every time I try doing a command on cmd it shows “System error 5 has occurred access is... - Similar Threads - Every try doing

2. Every time I try doing a command on cmd it shows “System error 5 has occurred access is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I try doing a command on cmd it shows “System error 5 has occurred access is...: So I was watching a YouTube tutorial and it said to disable all wifi connection and hold shift and restart to turn on safe mode to uninstall my drivers but my computer went to the log in to account page so then i tried logging in but I found out I couldn’t log into my account...
  3. Every time I try doing a command on cmd it shows “System error 5 has occurred access is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every time I try doing a command on cmd it shows “System error 5 has occurred access is...: So I was watching a YouTube tutorial and it said to disable all wifi connection and hold shift and restart to turn on safe mode to uninstall my drivers but my computer went to the log in to account page so then i tried logging in but I found out I couldn’t log into my account...
  4. System error 5 has occurred, Access is denied in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    System error 5 has occurred, Access is denied in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]This post covers different workarounds you can try if you come across System error 5 has occurred, Access is denied in Windows 11/10. The System Error 5 occurs when you try to execute a command in Command Prompt without having administrative privileges. To be very...
  5. net user administrator / active: yes System error 5 has occurred. Access is denied.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    net user administrator / active: yes System error 5 has occurred. Access is denied.: My Goal: Not to ever have to login to my home computer again. MS login ruining my life.Going through the normal recommended steps for this I must have unconsciously messed with admin rights option somewhere because now I never can actually get to step 1 because when doing...
  6. net user administrator / active: yes System error 5 has occurred. Access is denied.

in Windows 10 Customization
    net user administrator / active: yes System error 5 has occurred. Access is denied.: My Goal: Not to ever have to login to my home computer again. MS login ruining my life.Going through the normal recommended steps for this I must have unconsciously messed with admin rights option somewhere because now I never can actually get to step 1 because when doing...
  7. Every time I log in, this error shows

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Every time I log in, this error shows: Every time I log in, this errorshows Whenever I log in I get this error showing up. after I press ok, this appears again but the second time i close it, it closes. Other than that I have a few issues with my windows defender and app installed through microsoft store....
  8. System error 5 has occurred even as admin - (cmd) Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    System error 5 has occurred even as admin - (cmd) Windows 10: My system is Windows 10 Pro x64, with the latest updates applied. When I try to execute any "net" command in cmd (eg: net stop TeamViewer, net users, etc') I get the error "System error 5 has occurred. Access is denied." I have researched for hours and did every possible...
  9. Error occurs every time I try to lig into Windows Store (Windows 10)

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error occurs every time I try to lig into Windows Store (Windows 10): Hi! I've been trying to log into Microsoft Store on my pc, and I receive the same error every time, which is shown below. [ATTACH] I've gone through the forums dozens of times, I tried to get assistance from Microsoft Virtual Agent, but that kept me going around in...
  10. System error 5 Access denied

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    System error 5 Access denied: Hello, When setting up a user account for my wife, which works fine, however I now cannot access my account which had administrator rights. I do not show up as an option. I tried using the default administer account via command prompt and I get a "system error 5" "Access...