Windows 10: every time I try opening a file it deletes it even though I have real time protection off...

Discus and support every time I try opening a file it deletes it even though I have real time protection off... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; As the title says I tried everything but nothing seems to work. Maybe it has something to do with a setting? Any help will be appreciated thank you!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by You trashLol, Aug 14, 2020.

1. every time I try opening a file it deletes it even though I have real time protection off...

As the title says I tried everything but nothing seems to work. Maybe it has something to do with a setting? Any help will be appreciated thank you!

:)

You trashLol, Aug 14, 2020
  2. adonis08 Win User

Windows Defender Real Time Protection

I did all the step and delete the MsMpEng.exe but still it doesn't turn on Real Time Protection any suggestion please??

adonis08, Aug 14, 2020
  3. adonis08 Win User
    Windows Defender Real Time Protection

I did all the step and delete the MsMpEng.exe but still it doesn't turn on Real Time Protection any suggestion please??

adonis08, Aug 14, 2020
  4. every time I try opening a file it deletes it even though I have real time protection off...

real time protection

thanks for the suggestions. after I scanned and rebooted, the real time protection is on and working fine. thanks. Jk

JacobKottackal, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

every time I try opening a file it deletes it even though I have real time protection off...

1. every time I try opening a file it deletes it even though I have real time protection off... - Similar Threads - every try opening

2. I can't turn off real time protection.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't turn off real time protection.: I have real-time protection enabled on my device and I can't turn it off. I can't even turn it off. I have tried multiple solutions like editing registry, power shell commands, and editing policy group but nothing worked. There is no third-party antivirus installed as well. I...
  3. I can't turn off real time protection.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't turn off real time protection.: I have real-time protection enabled on my device and I can't turn it off. I can't even turn it off. I have tried multiple solutions like editing registry, power shell commands, and editing policy group but nothing worked. There is no third-party antivirus installed as well. I...
  4. Defender Real-Time protection, stop deleting files?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender Real-Time protection, stop deleting files?: I have this folder with files and every time I use these files, real-time protections is turned back on (automatically) after a couple minutes or hours and then later when ONLY I run the file, it'll delete what's it deems "necessary" and then I have to go deep into the...
  5. How can i keep real time protection OFF?

How can i keep real time protection OFF?: I have this game which ran fine for a year on W7. Then i upgraded to W10 and it no longer worked. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling but every time it would give me an error and not start. I googled it and found the issue is the system will not allow a certain file and...
  6. real-time protection

real-time protection: Hello there, Disabling real time protection is only temporary as we know and is referred to as snoozed state in the events log , is there a way to increase the time of the snooze through registry, group policy or something else ? ps : i know its not recommended to disable it...
  7. Real Time Protection

in Windows 10 Customization
    Real Time Protection: How do I turn it off? it is making it so I cant play one of my games(terraria) as it is blocking the mod I use called TmodLoader, I have exempted terraria.exe from the windows defender and it still wont work I tried using a command in powershell run on administrator yet...
  8. Real Time Protection

in Windows 10 Customization
    Real Time Protection: Windows, why does your programs/developers continue to turn on real time protection every time I turn it off? My computer already has real time protection and cannot handle two (2) applications running real time protection simultaneously. Never fails every day I go in and...
  9. Real time protection

Real time protection: real time protection is disabled although it is on in setting when I put it of and turn it on again, it says it is blocked by group policy. please help[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. real time protection

real time protection: could not run the real time protection, why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_start-windows_10/real-time-protection/bedcb5fd-b40b-4557-92a3-5b9d423d260e