Windows 10: every time i try to back up my system i get an error code failed to back up debug file.

Discus and support every time i try to back up my system i get an error code failed to back up debug file. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Every time i try to back up my system i get a error failed to back up debug file. just started happing. how do i get rid of the debug file.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by arthurbenoit1, Jan 21, 2021.

1. every time i try to back up my system i get an error code failed to back up debug file.

Every time i try to back up my system i get a error failed to back up debug file. just started happing. how do i get rid of the debug file.

:)

arthurbenoit1, Jan 21, 2021
  2. meloneum Win User

BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Jan 21, 2021
  3. Debug Assertion failed

Hello Vaibhav,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community and providing us with the detailed description about the issue.

As per the description, I understand that you are experiencing issue with “Debug Assertion Failed” error in the system.

I certainly understand your concern and will try my best to help you.

I would like to inform you that Debug builds contain many assertion checks to help you discover bugs in your code as soon as it runs. You made some kind of invalid call into a Microsoft library.

When this happens study the debugger stack window to find out how it got to the assertion from your code, and study the function that contains the assertion. You can click on the line that corresponds to your code in the stack,
    then use the debugger to examine variables, parameters, etc. at that point.

I would suggest you to refer to the steps given below and check if that helps.

How to use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files, please follow the steps in the link provided below.

https://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833?wa=wsignin1.0

Note: System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. This article describes how
    to run the System File Checker tool (SFC.exe)to
    scan your system files and to repair missing or corrupted system files in Windows 8.1 or Windows 8.
    If a Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected.

The above steps holds good for Windows 10 as well.

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant Gupta, Jan 21, 2021
  4. Haynesk Win User

every time i try to back up my system i get an error code failed to back up debug file.

DLL FILE DEBUG

For some reason I cannot register a .dll file. I've verified the file path but it fails. What steps to debug the file??

Haynesk, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

every time i try to back up my system i get an error code failed to back up debug file.

1. every time i try to back up my system i get an error code failed to back up debug file. - Similar Threads - every try system

2. I can't preform a file system back up and I have tried everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't preform a file system back up and I have tried everything: Every time I try to back up my files from my laptop on to a USB hard drive an error code will come up when I look at the history of the file back up after it failing to even start the back up. The error code is...
  3. I can't preform a file system back up and I have tried everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't preform a file system back up and I have tried everything: Every time I try to back up my files from my laptop on to a USB hard drive an error code will come up when I look at the history of the file back up after it failing to even start the back up. The error code is...
  4. system back-up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    system back-up: how can I create a system back-up on a thumb drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-back-up/de14e33e-9227-4f7e-90c7-a16156eb2ad1
  5. System back up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    System back up: When I do a backup up on my computer does it back up the programs as well as files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-back-up/e40763d3-5467-4b8f-b4e6-51d81a45f873
  6. Back Up System Image Failed

Back Up System Image Failed: When I try to backup the System Image to an external hard drive, I get the following error: "Windows backup encountered an error when accessing the remote shared file. Please retry the operation after making sure that the remote shared file is available and accessible...
  7. Backing up my files

Backing up my files: My files don't back up completely. Shows error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backing-up-my-files/9e68f775-d136-4d4d-89ad-c5a790628bb5
  8. back up system

back up system: I need to back up files so that I can send my laptop to HP for issues. They asked that I backup my files. Now that I am ready to do this, I am questioning: do I just back up all files? How do I know I have them ALL? Do I need to back up Office since I purchased this...
  9. System image back up error

in Windows 10 Support
    System image back up error: [img] Please help me about this, i try to create a backup image on another HDD portable and I found this error 112531
  10. Back up failed, error code: 0x8078012D

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Back up failed, error code: 0x8078012D: Hello, I recently received a message on my laptop saying my Hard Drive was failing so I proceeded to buy a brand new external hard drive to back up all my files. When I am backing it up, it gets all the way to 97% and then it ends saying it wasn't successful with the Error...