Windows 10: Every time i try to open the Microsoft store it automatically closes. When i try to reset...

Discus and support Every time i try to open the Microsoft store it automatically closes. When i try to reset... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When i try to reset the cache use wreset.exe it shows ms-windows-storePurgeCaches File system error -2147219195I also tried to rest and repair it and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by duck Duck2, May 25, 2024.

1. Every time i try to open the Microsoft store it automatically closes. When i try to reset...

When i try to reset the cache use wreset.exe it shows ms-windows-storePurgeCaches File system error -2147219195I also tried to rest and repair it and it did nothing. I tried to redownload it using wreset -i and it downloaded it but it just kept closing automatically.

:)

duck Duck2, May 25, 2024

2. Windows 10 Store opens for no reason by it's self.

Hi,

To resolve the issue with your Windows Store, we suggest that you reset it by following the steps listed:

• Press Windows Key + R to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe, and click OK.

It will show a command prompt window which is blank, but it is clearing the cache. Just wait for the Store to close and open automatically.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Angela Pun, May 25, 2024
  3. Tesses Win User
    store closes automatically after opening

For some reason my microsoft store close automatically after opening. I can't play my games which requires opening the store since it close itself automatically. Any fix?

Tesses, May 25, 2024
  4. Every time i try to open the Microsoft store it automatically closes. When i try to reset...

when i open my store it automatically get closed .

We appreciate your response. For this case, we suggest that you try resetting your Windows Store. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Close the Store app, if it is running.
    • Click Windows logo, and type Apps & features.
    • Look for the Store entry; then, click on the same to see
      Advanced options
      link.
    • Click the Advanced options link to see the Reset button.
    • Hit the Reset button, and then click the Reset button again when you see a dialog box with “This will permanently delete the app’s data on this device, including your preferences and sign-in details” to reset Windows 10
      Store.
    • Once completed, you will see a check sign next to the Reset button.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, May 25, 2024
Thema:

Every time i try to open the Microsoft store it automatically closes. When i try to reset...

1. Every time i try to open the Microsoft store it automatically closes. When i try to reset... - Similar Threads - Every try open

2. Every time i try to open the Microsoft store it automatically closes. When i try to reset...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time i try to open the Microsoft store it automatically closes. When i try to reset...: When i try to reset the cache use wreset.exe it shows ms-windows-storePurgeCaches File system error -2147219195I also tried to rest and repair it and it did nothing. I tried to redownload it using wreset -i and it downloaded it but it just kept closing automatically....
  3. Every time i try to open the Microsoft store it automatically closes. When i try to reset...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every time i try to open the Microsoft store it automatically closes. When i try to reset...: When i try to reset the cache use wreset.exe it shows ms-windows-storePurgeCaches File system error -2147219195I also tried to rest and repair it and it did nothing. I tried to redownload it using wreset -i and it downloaded it but it just kept closing automatically....
  4. Microsoft App Store closes automatically when trying to access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft App Store closes automatically when trying to access: I am operating on Windows 11 and the Microsoft store app keeps closing automatically every time I try to run it. I get the prompt to view more details about the error and it directs me to the below link about fixing the .NET Framework application. I've gone through all the...
  5. Microsoft App Store closes automatically when trying to access

Microsoft App Store closes automatically when trying to access: I am operating on Windows 11 and the Microsoft store app keeps closing automatically every time I try to run it. I get the prompt to view more details about the error and it directs me to the below link about fixing the .NET Framework application. I've gone through all the...
  6. When I open my Microsoft store it immediately closes and I tried everything.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    When I open my Microsoft store it immediately closes and I tried everything.: I have tried everything including using Windows Powershell commands, date and time, terminate and reset which caused the problem, repairing/reinstalling windows 10. The only thing solution I could think of is using the recovery from the settings which removes my apps but not...
  7. When I open my Microsoft store it immediately closes and I tried everything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I open my Microsoft store it immediately closes and I tried everything.: I have tried everything including using Windows Powershell commands, date and time, terminate and reset which caused the problem, repairing/reinstalling windows 10. The only thing solution I could think of is using the recovery from the settings which removes my apps but not...
  8. When I open my Microsoft store it immediately closes and I tried everything.

9. When ever i try to download something Microsoft store closes automatically

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    When ever i try to download something Microsoft store closes automatically: So,I upgraded my pc to windows 10 and i was using Microsoft store to download some things...but when ever i press on a app/game it just closes Microsoft store automatically.....I tried all solutions like resetting microsoft store clearing catch etc. But it just doesn't work...
  10. The "Settings" window got automatically closed every time I tried to open it

in Windows 10 Customization
    The "Settings" window got automatically closed every time I tried to open it: When I open "Settings", the "Settings" window open, and after 1 second, it was automatically closed! I tried many method using Admin Powershell from online forum, but doesn't help... I tried the windows restore, but restore to all previous timepoints failed... Do I have...