Windows 10: Every time i try to search anything, this comes up. i have rebuilt the search index

Discus and support Every time i try to search anything, this comes up. i have rebuilt the search index in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DankCatMemer [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DankCatMemer, Feb 5, 2021.

1. Every time i try to search anything, this comes up. i have rebuilt the search index

/u/DankCatMemer, Feb 5, 2021
  2. Jan Del Win User

Windows 10 indexing / search

Hi Erik,

System conflict is one of the possible reasons why the index built will not function properly. We suggest running the Search and Indexing troubleshooter by following these steps to resolve your issue:

• Open Control Panel.
    • In the search box, type troubleshooting.
    • Click on Troubleshooting.
    • Click on View all.
    • Select Search and Indexing and select the proper scenario that you are experiencing on indexing and click
      Next for the troubleshooting to begin.
    Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Feb 5, 2021
  3. Windows Search indexing never completes

The search results for "My stuff" always comes back with this message:

"These results may be incomplete, search is still indexing your stuff."

Apparently this is a common complaint, and I have tried the most frequently suggested fix: I went into Indexing Options, and deleted and rebuilt the search index. That took only a couple of hours, but I waited three days just to make sure everything was indexed. Unfortunately, the issue still persists. Are there any other solutions I can try?

VelcroFace, Feb 5, 2021
  4. Arul_D Win User

Every time i try to search anything, this comes up. i have rebuilt the search index

Windows 10 search not indexing Outlook 2013, no search results

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in using Windows 10.

Let's diagnose the issue by referring to the following suggestion and check if that helps you.

First of all, I would suggest you to check if the
    Windows Search
    Service is running in Automatic mode under the list of Windows services. You can follow the steps to check and start the
    Windows Search again:

• Press Windows+R keys to open Run. Type “servces.msc” without quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • From the list of services, locate the Windows Search Support Service
      and Windows Search Service.
    • Right click on the Windows Search Service
      and then click on Properties.
    • Check if the service is running. If not, start the service and change the
      Startup type to Automatic.
    • Follow the same steps to start the Bluetooth service
      and change the startup type to Automatic.
    You can also try the following suggestion.

Run the Search and Indexing troubleshooter. Follow the steps mentioned below.

• Press “Windows key + W”.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Search box and hit enter.
    • Select “View all” option from the left panel.
    • Select “Search and Indexing”.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    Hope this information helps you. Please do let us know if you need further assistance.

Arul_D, Feb 5, 2021
Thema:

Every time i try to search anything, this comes up. i have rebuilt the search index

1. Every time i try to search anything, this comes up. i have rebuilt the search index - Similar Threads - Every try search

2. Windows Search Index rebuild time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Search Index rebuild time: Microsoft Windows Search Indexer was taking up unusually high CPU and power output on my windows 11 laptop. On an online forum, I read that if restarting the service doesn't work the best way is to rebuild the entire index.Now it's been almost 3 days since the search index...
  3. Windows Search Index rebuild time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Search Index rebuild time: Microsoft Windows Search Indexer was taking up unusually high CPU and power output on my windows 11 laptop. On an online forum, I read that if restarting the service doesn't work the best way is to rebuild the entire index.Now it's been almost 3 days since the search index...
  4. search indexing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    search indexing: i cannot able to on search indexing and when i try to off or on the search indexing it is not connecting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-indexing/4dfc976c-6238-4bd2-9da5-e390b5e5cbb3
  5. search indexing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    search indexing: i cannot able to on search indexing and when i try to off or on the search indexing it is not connecting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-indexing/4dfc976c-6238-4bd2-9da5-e390b5e5cbb3
  6. every time i try to type in google search bar it keeps entering it and searching it after i...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    every time i try to type in google search bar it keeps entering it and searching it after i...: title submitted by /u/NINJAMASTEREPICNESS [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k4a70b/every_time_i_try_to_type_in_google_search_bar_it/
  7. Search wasn't returning certain programs. I rebuilt the index, now barely ANYTHING is returned.

Search wasn't returning certain programs. I rebuilt the index, now barely ANYTHING is returned.: What should I do here? The problem is even worse than before. submitted by /u/InsidAero [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j33lyb/search_wasnt_returning_certain_programs_i_rebuilt/
  8. This happens every time I try to go into Search > Searching Windows. In windows search it...

This happens every time I try to go into Search > Searching Windows. In windows search it...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/JigTheFig [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fneesz/this_happens_every_time_i_try_to_go_into_search/
  9. This happens every time I try to go into Search > Searching Windows. In windows search it...

This happens every time I try to go into Search > Searching Windows. In windows search it...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/JigTheFig [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fneesz/this_happens_every_time_i_try_to_go_into_search/
  10. search index not working rebooted, rebuilt, what do I try next?

in Windows 10 Support
    search index not working rebooted, rebuilt, what do I try next?: I couldn't find any tutorial or help in the search utility can anyone help me? 18007