Windows 10: every time I try to sign into a medical portal in my e mail the site simply closes my e...

Discus and support every time I try to sign into a medical portal in my e mail the site simply closes my e... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have an e mail portal for my healthcare office. when I try to create an account the e mail just shuts down when I start typing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RANDOLPHFREYTAG, Oct 8, 2019.

1. every time I try to sign into a medical portal in my e mail the site simply closes my e...

I have an e mail portal for my healthcare office. when I try to create an account the e mail just shuts down when I start typing

:)

RANDOLPHFREYTAG, Oct 8, 2019

2. Can the Mail Live Tile simply show the number of unread e-mails?

Hi,

This Mail Live Tile problem has bugged me for years... Unlike my phone icon which shows a number indicating the number of unread e-mails in my inbox (very straightforward), this Window app seems to insist on showing the number of newly arrived and unread e-mails since I last opened the app.

So I did a little experiment:

If I open one of the newly arrived e-mails with another device (thus making it 'read'), the live tile count will in fact decrease by 1.

But then I open another unread e-mail with that same device, but this e-mail has already arrived last time I used the Windows Mail app (are you still with me?), this time the live tile count remains unchanged.

Very confusing if u ask me. Can I do anything to let the live tile simply show the total number of unread e-mails period?

seemebreakthis, Oct 8, 2019
  3. Exporting & Importing to new e-mail account

I am closing an e-mail account that I have been using for many years. I am not worried about e-mails, the ones I need, I have copied to my new e-mail account. What has me stuck is getting all my contacts into my new e-mail account. I have tried exporting and importing without any success. There is a lot of information in my contacts and it would take way too long to enter all the information manually.

Any suggestions? Please have some suggestions!

alkaufmann, Oct 8, 2019
  4. every time I try to sign into a medical portal in my e mail the site simply closes my e...

Rearranging the Order of E-Mail Accounts

I have six e-mail accounts established in my Windows 10 Mail. It appears the accounts are listed in the order they were created. However, I just had to add another e-mail account and it is at the bottom of the list. Is there any way to rearrange the list? In Windows 8.1 you could move the accounts up and down in the order that you wanted them listed. The procedure used in Windows 8.1 does not work in Windows 10.

StevenTodd, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

every time I try to sign into a medical portal in my e mail the site simply closes my e...

1. every time I try to sign into a medical portal in my e mail the site simply closes my e... - Similar Threads - every try sign

2. Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail: Just an FYI. I recently signed up for a new account through my child's school, I am using a Mac and I am using Google products at the moment. I do have a separate Microsoft account but I don't use it that often. The following day this e-mail was sent to me claiming it is from...
  3. Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail: Just an FYI. I recently signed up for a new account through my child's school, I am using a Mac and I am using Google products at the moment. I do have a separate Microsoft account but I don't use it that often. The following day this e-mail was sent to me claiming it is from...
  4. Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I can't sign-in my Microsoft account and e-mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign-in my Microsoft account and e-mail: I can't login using my Microsoft account and add my e-mail. I go to Your info on my laptop settings to sign-in with my Microsoft account and it won't allow me to. I go to email & accounts to add my Hotmail account and it loads for a sec and doesn't work. I go online and I can...
  6. I can't sign-in my Microsoft account and e-mail

I can't sign-in my Microsoft account and e-mail: I can't login using my Microsoft account and add my e-mail. I go to Your info on my laptop settings to sign-in with my Microsoft account and it won't allow me to. I go to email & accounts to add my Hotmail account and it loads for a sec and doesn't work. I go online and I can...
  7. I can't sign-in my Microsoft account and e-mail

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. sign-in e-mail removed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sign-in e-mail removed: My son has a microsoft account with an old e-mail address that does not exist any more, and no phone numbers or other sign-in options.When I tried to change that old e-mail address to his current one, a cod was sent to the non-existing address.After that did not work, any...
  9. sign-in e-mail removed

sign-in e-mail removed: My son has a microsoft account with an old e-mail address that does not exist any more, and no phone numbers or other sign-in options.When I tried to change that old e-mail address to his current one, a cod was sent to the non-existing address.After that did not work, any...
  10. Pasting into my e-mail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pasting into my e-mail: Why can't I cut, or copy and paste a photo into my e-mail. I used to be able to do this but no more. It shows up for a second and goes away. It's not just photos either, it's any snippet photo or even a copied text....