Windows 10: Every time I turn on my computer I get a blue screen to choose my operator. How do I make...

Discus and support Every time I turn on my computer I get a blue screen to choose my operator. How do I make... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/focusinframe [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/focusinframe, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Every time I turn on my computer I get a blue screen to choose my operator. How do I make...

/u/focusinframe, Oct 29, 2019

2. Getting a blue screen with "choose an operation system" message.

Hi,

The issue that you’ve encountered regarding the behavior of your Windows 10
    computer may be caused by some configuration or the device driver is outdated. To sort out your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps provided in this article on how to
    troubleshoot blue screen errors. Once you’re on the page,
    you may proceed with the steps under the When did you get the error section, and then complete the process. After completing the steps, you may check if the issue persists.

Keep us updated about your concern for additional assistance.

Joseph Ban, Oct 29, 2019
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Every time I turn on my computer I get a blue screen to choose my operator. How do I make...

Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Every time I turn on my computer I get a blue screen to choose my operator. How do I make...

1. Every time I turn on my computer I get a blue screen to choose my operator. How do I make... - Similar Threads - Every turn computer

2. I get a 'run time' error every time I turn on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get a 'run time' error every time I turn on my computer: When ever I turn on my computer a window pops up saying 'Run Time Error 68 - Device Unavailable' ,I have a two drives on my computer a T and a S drive that I then have to manually go into files and 'wake up' . As I have a program on my computer that utilizes files from these...
  3. I get a 'run time' error every time I turn on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I get a 'run time' error every time I turn on my computer: When ever I turn on my computer a window pops up saying 'Run Time Error 68 - Device Unavailable' ,I have a two drives on my computer a T and a S drive that I then have to manually go into files and 'wake up' . As I have a program on my computer that utilizes files from these...
  4. I get a 'run time' error every time I turn on my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I get a 'run time' error every time I turn on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get a 'run time' error every time I turn on my computer: When ever I turn on my computer a window pops up saying 'Run Time Error 68 - Device Unavailable' ,I have a two drives on my computer that I then have to manually go into files and 'wake up' due to this. As I have a program on my computer that utilizes files from these drives...
  6. I get a 'run time' error every time I turn on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I get a 'run time' error every time I turn on my computer: When ever I turn on my computer a window pops up saying 'Run Time Error 68 - Device Unavailable' ,I have a two drives on my computer that I then have to manually go into files and 'wake up' due to this. As I have a program on my computer that utilizes files from these drives...
  7. I get a 'run time' error every time I turn on my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. I keep getting the BSOD every time I turn on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting the BSOD every time I turn on my computer: Every time I turn on my computer it says "Getting windows ready, Don't turn off your computer." But the updating process abruptly stops and gets to the BSOD. At the bottom of the screen it says "Stop code: System service exception" As far as I know after the BSOD the computer...
  9. I keep getting the BSOD every time I turn on my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I keep getting the BSOD every time I turn on my computer: Every time I turn on my computer it says "Getting windows ready, Don't turn off your computer." But the updating process abruptly stops and gets to the BSOD. At the bottom of the screen it says "Stop code: System service exception" As far as I know after the BSOD the computer...
  10. Blue screen every time I shutdown my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen every time I shutdown my computer: I got bkue screen every time i shutdown the pc, some days before that i realize some drivers are uodated with no reason, i was working normally and i heard sounds of disconnected device, brightness control doesn't work and now the blue screen is shown. Another thing, the pc...