Windows 10: Every time I turn on my computer, it displays "element not found"

Discus and support Every time I turn on my computer, it displays "element not found" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-turn-on-my-computer-it-displays/2cc898f8-ad5e-4781-aa71-77272a85f9fb Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by YuTsing-Fung, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Every time I turn on my computer, it displays "element not found"

What should I do?

:)

YuTsing-Fung, Feb 3, 2020
  2. cobrasl Win User

External Hard Drive (WD Elements) is visible in PW but not in explorer

followed steps..

the partition displayed as below...

Every time I turn on my computer, it displays "element not found" [​IMG]

as advised I selected "list".. and for a long time it was like this..

Every time I turn on my computer, it displays "element not found" [​IMG]

cobrasl, Feb 3, 2020
  3. jorog(2) Win User
    Display does not turn off when pc is idle

Just did all the suggestions. Did not work. Display does not turn off.

This issue was from the beginning when I downloaded Win 10. I had Win 8.1 and the display always turned off as I set it.

My pc is HP Pavilion Touchsmart 23 all-in-one. According to "checking for updated drivers on display and monitors", I always get the response that the drivers currently installed are the correct ones.

jorog(2), Feb 3, 2020
  4. Every time I turn on my computer, it displays "element not found"

Display won't turn off after specified time

Hi Sergio,

There is an option in the Windows operating system to manage the display settings so you can put the display to sleep. To do this, follow these steps:

• Click Start, type power options and press
      Enter
    • Click Change plan settings of your current preferred plan.
    • Select your preferred time under Turn off the display and click
      Save changes.
    Let us know if you have any other questions.

Kristoffer Abs, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

Every time I turn on my computer, it displays "element not found"

1. Every time I turn on my computer, it displays "element not found" - Similar Threads - Every turn computer

2. explorer.exe Element not found

in Windows 10 Customization
    explorer.exe Element not found: "explorer.exe - Element not found" error appears in Windows 10 after login to Microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/explorerexe-element-not-found/dba7eaae-7cfe-45b3-b3ce-09b08afdc637
  3. My computer seems to restart every time I turn it on.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer seems to restart every time I turn it on.: My computer had already been acting slower than usual and there were occasional freezes, but other than that it was totally fine. One day, I had pressed update and shut down on my computer as I was about to go to bed. When I woke up, my computer had lost all its file...
  4. du.centennial element not found

in Windows 10 Customization
    du.centennial element not found: Any idea what this is? Pops up every now & again. Vijay. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ducentennial-element-not-found/f6b8ab3a-f7af-4d36-96d2-e425ce97f9f2
  5. Windows computer boots to the BIOS every time I turn it on

in Windows 10 News
    Windows computer boots to the BIOS every time I turn it on: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Some of the users have told us that their Windows computer boots to the BIOS automatically every time they turn it on. Even if they exit the BIOS and restart, it again boots into the BIOS. In this post, we [...] This post Windows computer boots to the BIOS...
  6. even though I hibernate, my computer restarts every time i turn it on - windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    even though I hibernate, my computer restarts every time i turn it on - windows 10: I have always hibernated my computer when I am done using it during the day or at night. Since the 1809 update, every time I hibernate my computer when I'm done with it, when I reboot it later it automatically goes through a lengthy restart and does not go back to where I...
  7. Computer works on updates every time it is turned on

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer works on updates every time it is turned on: Every time I turn my laptop on, it says it is working on updates and works on this for a while before turning on. It does this everytime the computer is turned on and online I can only really find suggestions that say to turn automatic updates off which I have always had off,...
  8. Element Not Found.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Element Not Found.: Hi, I have problems with my file system 2018-12 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1809 for x64-based Systems (KB4483235). Whenever I try to delete something from my Visual Studio 2017 Community Edition I get Error deleting file 'file name'. Element not found....
  9. element not found

element not found: I don't have any sound on my computer . I have mute sign and read " No audio output device is installed " on my sound icon . It happened right after Microsoft windows 10 automatic update . I tried everything suggested and finally restored from a system restore point . It...
  10. BSOD every time i turn my pc on

BSOD every time i turn my pc on: my pc has been giving me bsod ever since i installed win10 on it, it happens with every boot, sometimes it displays a bsod, and other times just a black screen when windows starts to load, after that, it restarts on it's own or simply shuts down. After booting it for the 2nd...