Windows 10: Every time I turn on my computer it says: "You have try your password too many times"

Discus and support Every time I turn on my computer it says: "You have try your password too many times" in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft, Why every time I turn my computer on it says: that my password is incorrect or that I have try it too many times? I have reset my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RichardMalachowski, May 17, 2020.

1. Every time I turn on my computer it says: "You have try your password too many times"

Hi Microsoft,

Why every time I turn my computer on it says: that my password is incorrect or that I have try it too many times? I have reset my password and works for that session, but if I turn it of and on again it blocks me again.

I can access my account Outlook from other devices but can use my computer.

Why is this happening? Is my computer hijacked?

Thanks

:)

RichardMalachowski, May 17, 2020

2. Computer works on updates every time it is turned on

Every time I turn my laptop on, it says it is working on updates and works on this for a while before turning on. It does this everytime the computer is turned on and online I can only really find suggestions that say to turn automatic updates off which
    I have always had off, so any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

jamesblack5, May 17, 2020
  3. Change password required every time I log in

Hi,

my laptop asks me to change my user password every time i startup my laptop. When it gets to the username password screen, i type my password then it gives a message..

1. "The user's password must be changed before signing in"
    2. It pops up the new password and confirm password box
    3. then i can enter the same or new password
    4. It says changing password, then your password has been updated.
    5. it then logs me on.
    However, i have to go through this process every time i start.

The 5 steps in your message do not work as when i get to the advanced tab it says this option is not available and to go to control panel and change user passwords there. In control panel, settings, accounts,
    sign in options i have changed the Require sign-in to Never but it still asks me next time i shutdown and turn on.

chadfoster1, May 17, 2020
  4. Every time I turn on my computer it says: "You have try your password too many times"

Long boot time and passwords missing

The only reason I mention the account is that a Windows update recently was causing people to be signed into a temporary account, your password manager may be installed for all users but the list of passwords would be user specific, therefore the blank password list suggests a different account. *Smile

Pejole2165, May 17, 2020
Thema:

Every time I turn on my computer it says: "You have try your password too many times"

1. Every time I turn on my computer it says: "You have try your password too many times" - Similar Threads - Every turn computer

2. My computer freezes every time I turn it on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer freezes every time I turn it on: Hello,I have an Acer Aspire E1-572G laptop. When I turn on the PC, it freezes and becomes unresponsive I checked Task Manager and ı saw Disk usage or CPU usage reaches 100%. In my opinion, the problem is with Windows because I have Linux software installed as well, and it is...
  3. My computer freezes every time I turn it on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer freezes every time I turn it on: Hello,I have an Acer Aspire E1-572G laptop. When I turn on the PC, it freezes and becomes unresponsive I checked Task Manager and ı saw Disk usage or CPU usage reaches 100%. In my opinion, the problem is with Windows because I have Linux software installed as well, and it is...
  4. i tried my password and failed too many times now it tells me incorrect password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i tried my password and failed too many times now it tells me incorrect password.: i tried the password too many times now it says incorredt password when its the right one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-tried-my-password-and-failed-too-many-times-now/cf02c779-9301-4965-84a5-42ab2dc7f04e
  5. i tried my password and failed too many times now it tells me incorrect password.

i tried my password and failed too many times now it tells me incorrect password.: i tried the password too many times now it says incorredt password when its the right one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-tried-my-password-and-failed-too-many-times-now/cf02c779-9301-4965-84a5-42ab2dc7f04e
  6. You've tried to sign in too many times with an incorrect account or password.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    You've tried to sign in too many times with an incorrect account or password.: hello! i typed wrong password on Microsoft account too many times as you can see i get the following message said that You've tried to sign in too many times with an incorrect account or password. and i told me to enter my characters and i typed my characters right when i try...
  7. You've tried to sign in too many times with an incorrect account or password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You've tried to sign in too many times with an incorrect account or password.: hello! i typed wrong password on Microsoft account too many times as you can see i get the following message said that You've tried to sign in too many times with an incorrect account or password. and i told me to enter my characters and i typed my characters right when i try...
  8. You've tried to sign in too many times with an incorrect account or password.

9. When i turn on my pc. it says password entered too many times incorrectly.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    When i turn on my pc. it says password entered too many times incorrectly.: So what happens is. I turn on my pc then it brings me to the log in screen... All normal right? Then once i slide the screen up to log in It says Incorrect pin entered too many times please write A1B2C3 to continue but i never touched my pin or anything?...
  10. Says I've put in my password incorrectly too many times.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Says I've put in my password incorrectly too many times.: My Acer swift 1 which is using win 10. on the log in page it says i have logged in incorrectly too many times i have to use my microsodt password instead of my pin or fingerprint. It suggests i can leave the laptop on for four hours and try again. Which i have done and it...